Apr 6 - Suspect dead, 2 wounded in Maryland shooting involving U.S. Navy sailors

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #1
889 page views
16 comments

Zazi3 The Beast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 18984 18 K  Slaps total: 5616 5 K
Apr 6 - Suspect dead, 2 wounded in Maryland shooting involving U.S. Navy sailors

A shooting involving U.S. Navy sailors in Maryland on Tuesday left two people critically wounded and the suspect dead, officials said.

Officials responded to the shooting about 8:20 a.m. at Riverside Technical Park in Frederick, about 52 miles northwest of Washington, police said Tuesday.

Frederick Police Chief Jason Lando said officers found two men with gunshot wounds. The victims were taken to Baltimore Shock Trauma, where they were listed in "critical condition," Lando said.

Authorities identified the suspect as a 38-year-old Navy hospital corpsman, who, after shooting the two men, drove about 10 minutes to the U.S. Army's Fort Detrick military base, where he was shot.

“The U.S. Navy can confirm there was an active shooter incident at Fort Detrick, Maryland involving U.S. Navy sailors,” a U.S. Navy spokesperson told NBC News.

No other injuries were reported.

The FBI's Baltimore Field Office was a*sisting the Maryland State Police and Frederick County Police in the investigation.

visit this link https://www.nbcnews.com/n .. qfymXOhw-739DA

Isn't it strange that we're now seeing shootings again wtf. Seems like a way to take away our second amendment rights

Last edited by Zazi3 The Beast; 04-06-2021 at 10:51 AM..
+2   

best
worst
16 comments

2 weeks ago '19        #2
jlem 
Props total: 6023 6 K  Slaps total: 137 137
Damn. I was a Navy Corpsman back in my Navy Days. I wonder what pushed them over the edge? I hope they didn't shoot nobody over a damn failed military relationship.

People be losing their minds over that sh*t in the military.
+9   

2 weeks ago '19        #3
lordinfamouz 
Props total: 818 818  Slaps total: 112 112
Last place i was stationed at before getting out. Live about 10 mins ftom base. Honestly Glad the shooter dead
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #4
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 63460 63 K  Slaps total: 9976 9 K
 jlem said
Damn. I was a Navy Corpsman back in my Navy Days. I wonder what pushed them over the edge? I hope they didn't shoot nobody over a damn failed military relationship.

+7   

2 weeks ago '21        #5
AdmRu 
Props total: 1032 1 K  Slaps total: 390 390
 jlem said

..oversl*ts they actually believe Love Them like that lol.. I've seen one drain a cat dry , have a trick baby on him, and essentially Laugh in his face when he came home to find out about it.. he had No Clue of Anything until then smh
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #6
7twelve 
Props total: 28786 28 K  Slaps total: 7162 7 K
wit he shot 2 ppl, went to base and was shot by who

2 weeks ago '18        #7
jay2cold 
Props total: 6795 6 K  Slaps total: 525 525
 Anomic said

Oh sh*t
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #8
jay2cold 
 AdmRu said
..oversl*ts they actually believe Love Them like that lol.. I've seen one drain a cat dry , have a trick baby on him, and essentially Laugh in his face when he came home to find out about it.. he had No Clue of Anything until then smh
Maybe I’m slow but a trick baby holmes.....

Last edited by jay2cold; 04-06-2021 at 12:31 PM..

2 weeks ago '19        #9
jlem 
 Anomic said

The sh*t was so common place that it was ingrained in the Naval culture. From the top down.
+3   

2 weeks ago '11        #10
Inspires  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 37125 37 K  Slaps total: 3126 3 K
 jay2cold said
Maybe I’m slow but a trick baby holmes.....

Having a baby by someone who spoils her with money
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #11
jlem 
 AdmRu said
The first time I went on deployment cats were taking off their wedding rings. The saying was, "What happens overseas. Stays overseas!"
And when the ships pulled out the clubs were full of Navy wives looking for new s*x partners.

From that point forward I said, "I'll never Gerry married in the Navy." I did 8 years and when I met my wife, who's a civilian, I hit the Navy with the DEUCES!
+3   

2 weeks ago '19        #12
aaf192020 
Props total: 15726 15 K  Slaps total: 1005 1 K
I kinda feel bad for some military dudes. Not all of em but some of them really go through some tough shxt.

Theres a Walmart out here that all the military wives go to. It's a literal ho down.
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #13
daffysm 
Props total: 5310 5 K  Slaps total: 2835 2 K
 7twelve said
wit he shot 2 ppl, went to base and was shot by who
went to recruiting station, shot 2 sailors, was shot/killed by Army guards

2 weeks ago '18        #14
jay2cold 
 Inspires said
Having a baby by someone who spoils her with money
Oh

2 weeks ago '04        #15
7twelve 
Props total: 28786 28 K  Slaps total: 7162 7 K
 daffysm said
went to recruiting station, shot 2 sailors, was shot/killed by Army guards
ahhh

2 weeks ago '21        #16
Mr Wendal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1562 1 K  Slaps total: 636 636
If anyone is wondering why none of ths news or big name social media talking about this shooting heres why. @

+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #17
GingerBreadMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 8062 8 K  Slaps total: 4697 4 K
 Mr Wendal said
If anyone is wondering why none of ths news or big name social media talking about this shooting heres why. @

Just like all the asian attacks in nyc. multiple have happened every day for weeks now. cnn wont cover them though.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+50online now  59
Dave Chappelle Explains Why "Planet Of The Apes" Is Racist
18 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  34
Pooh Sheisty Pick Up Lines : "Yall are a pair of mexican crackheads"
76 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+30online now  32
Video inside That new Tesla Cybertruck off the lot
110 comments
20 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
-28online now  23
Video inside I Made Thousands Of Dollars From Dogecoin In Less Then 48 Hours!!
159 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy