Apr 6 - Six dead in Texas murder-suicide after brothers make pact

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+40  144
44 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

1 week ago '04        #1
6626 page views
186 comments

jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 2032 2 K  Slaps total: 517 517
Apr 6 - Six dead in Texas murder-suicide after brothers make pact

The two Texas brothers accused of slaughtering four family members before k*lling themselves said they easily got weapons because gun control is “a joke” — and were sent off the rails partly from watching TV’s “The Office.”

In a rambling 12-page note initially linked to his Instagram page, Farhan Towhid, 19, said that he and his 21-year-old brother, Tanvir Towhid, a*sumed getting guns would be the most challenging part of the murder-suicide plot that was finally carried out on Saturday.

Instead, they found that “gun control in the US is a joke,” the younger Towhid brother wrote in the note that police confirmed to CBS DFW is linked to the gruesome bloodbath.

“All my brother had to do was go to the gunshop, say something about wanting a gun for home defense, sign some forms, and that was it.

“There was a question asking if he had any mental illnesses but — get this — he lied.

‘He literally just said no. They didn’t ask for proof or if he was taking any medication (he was),” he wrote.

“Thanks for making the process so easy,” he said.

Police believe the Bangladeshi brothers on Saturday shot dead their father, Towhidul Islam, 54, mother, Iren Islam, 56, and 77-year-old grandmother Altafun Nessa, who was visiting from Bangladesh.

They also k*lled Farhan’s 19-year-old twin sister, Farbin — who reportedly had a full scholarship to NYU — before turning the guns on themselves at the family’s home in Allen.

All six victims were discovered by police dead with gunshot wounds during a wellness check at about 1 a.m. Monday, the report said. It was not immediately clear what guns were used.

The police description matched Farhan’s plans in his note, which had opened with, “Hey everyone, I k*lled myself and my family.”

“The plan was simple. We get two guns. I take one and shoot my sister and grandma, while my brother k*lls our parents with the other. Then we take ourselves out,” he wrote.

The bloodbath was a result of both brothers battling depression, he wrote.

“I’ve had depression since 9th grade (2016). Not the ‘damn, I failed my test’ depression everyone says they have, more like a ‘I only cut myself twice today, that’s better than usual,'” Farhan wrote, saying his brother’s condition “was much worse.”

“The dude is a f—ing genius but is too depressed and socially anxious to do anything with it,” he wrote.

Farhan detailed how his depression eventually forced him to drop out of UT Austin, where he had been a computer science student — and he spent his days watching TV with his older brother.

“The first and most important show we watched was ‘The Office’,” Farhan wrote, bizarrely calling the show one of “four very important issues I encountered throughout my life.”

He then ranted about how the show “should’ve ended when [Steve Carell’s character] Michael left” because “eventually it went s–t” — ranting at length at plot and character developments that enraged him

“People say the finale makes up for it, which is a complete lie. Sure it was cute, but it doesn’t justify the last few s—y seasons we had to deal with,” he wrote, saying he had “a lot more I want to say but hey, life is short.”

“We kept watching until February 21, 2021. That’s the day my older brother came into my room with a proposition: if we can’t fix everything in a year, we’ll k*ll ourselves and our family,” he wrote of the show.

They soon changed that to just a month, with Farhan saying, “We eventually realized we were just biding our time. Waiting a year was way too long. Why not wait a month?”

The plot was based on “pure logic,” he insisted.

“I love my family. I genuinely do. And that’s exactly why I decided to k*ll them,” he said.

“If I k*lled myself, they would be miserable. They would spend the rest of their lives feeling guilt, despair, and a multitude of other adjectives that mean sad.

“Instead of having to deal with the aftermath of my suicide, I could just do them a favor and take them with me. None of us would ever have to feel sad ever again,” he wrote.

However, he also admitted, “If I’m going to die, I might as well get some attention.”

Allen police told CBS that they had no prior interaction with the family that would give any indication such a tragedy could be about to happen.

Family friend Shawn Ahsan told the outlet that everyone who knew the family is “heartbroken.”

“When I heard the news I couldn’t breathe for 20 to 30 minutes. How could it happen in a community like us? We’re so close and we visit each other and talk to each other, we have dinner and stuff,” Ahsan said.

“But inside the house … his children were unhappy for some reason and one thing led to another.”

visit this link https://nypost.com/2021/0 .. lied-for-guns/
+11   

best
worst
186 comments

1 week ago '13        #2
mkhrt92 
Props total: 40446 40 K  Slaps total: 7059 7 K
The Office did suck for awhile there, but Robert California was the sh*t. They probably just didnt get the humor.
+64   

1 week ago '04        #3
skillahmang 
Props total: 43444 43 K  Slaps total: 9465 9 K
+18   

1 week ago '16        #4
Onetrubeing816 
Props total: 4726 4 K  Slaps total: 847 847
Well super sad story but they k*lled their own family. I'm sure the family saw the warning signs...they should have had them evaluated and possibly admitted. I am a proud gun owner but I agree 100 percent with having a much stricker vetting process then what is in order right now. I have no problem at all proving I am sane to carry a weapon. Yet taking arms away from the people can not happen EVER.
+54   

1 week ago '18        #5
Sandyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 54694 54 K  Slaps total: 11006 11 K
last 2 seasons sucked but 1-7 was goated
+13   

1 week ago '15        #6
RIPrjacks23 
Props total: 18170 18 K  Slaps total: 2041 2 K
This is the most ridiculous story I've ever read. It literally reads like grade school propaganda..
+166   

1 week ago '15        #7
black tesla 
Props total: 4317 4 K  Slaps total: 259 259
 mkhrt92 said
The Office did suck for awhile there, but Robert California was the sh*t. They probably just didnt get the humor.

+9   

1 week ago '11        #8
Inspires  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 37115 37 K  Slaps total: 3125 3 K
 RIPrjacks23 said
This is the most ridiculous story I've ever read. It literally reads like grade school propaganda..

“There was a question asking if he had any mental illnesses but — get this — he lied.

right here is where I stop reading.
it maybe true but there's an agenda here
+55   

1 week ago '17        #9
The Watcher  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x41
Props total: 143578 143 K  Slaps total: 8621 8 K

+48   

1 week ago '04        #10
Skilllz 
Props total: 19001 19 K  Slaps total: 1905 1 K
I wonder if they were on any medications - especially since childhood

There's gotta be a correlation to the rise of anti depressant/psychoactive drugs use amongst kids and shooting sprees.

tragic story, man.
+16   

1 week ago '07        #11
pete jr 
Props total: 7745 7 K  Slaps total: 869 869
I don’t believe people were made for all of this stimulation. Instant access to other people. The ability to k*ll people in a second. sh*t is making people crazy.
+35   

1 week ago '04        #12
AkaiMakai 
Props total: 1431 1 K  Slaps total: 571 571
 RIPrjacks23 said
Exactly what it is. Watch for stricter anti-gun laws and bans nationwide ASAP

1 week ago '05        #13
Rockstar718 
Props total: 29401 29 K  Slaps total: 2519 2 K
 Inspires said

right here is where I stop reading.
it maybe true but there's an agenda here
That part has been proven though, it's been reported several times by reporters abs even random youtubers of how easy it is to get guns in certain states.

I have issues with this other things in the article though, specifically how much attention was given to the k*llers logic
+14   

1 week ago '16        #14
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 66485 66 K  Slaps total: 7676 7 K
This gun control sh*t is crazy they really using all these incidents to further the push to ban civilians from carrying ARs it seems all too convenient

Last edited by Hoggystyle; 04-06-2021 at 03:12 PM..
+18   

1 week ago '07        #15
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x85
Props total: 212125 212 K  Slaps total: 19242 19 K
 The Watcher said

1 week ago '19        #16
KangCrass 
Props total: 1289 1 K  Slaps total: 352 352
So Punjabi MC and his brother was tired of doing engineering homework all the time and not getting bi*ches and snapped ?
+22   

1 week ago '19        #17
KangCrass 
Props total: 1289 1 K  Slaps total: 352 352
 The Watcher said

+3   

1 week ago '18        #18
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 56214 56 K  Slaps total: 4552 4 K
Cant believe they thought the office could go on with out Michael. And Robert California sucked...
+5   

1 week ago '05        #19
Martel 
Props total: 6474 6 K  Slaps total: 1259 1 K
definitely virgins what pieces of sh*t to k*ll they whole family like that because of some social anxiety man. live out in the forest on some thoreau / chris mccandless sh*t there's too many options that don't involve k*lling people. these cats were just attention wh*res who watched too much tv.
+35   

1 week ago '17        #20
Timberwolves  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 30455 30 K  Slaps total: 3502 3 K
what the fu*k that was a wild read
+23   

1 week ago '16        #21
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 69989 69 K  Slaps total: 7488 7 K
This sh*t is cap.
+19   

1 week ago '17        #22
SimeonWisest 
Props total: 7604 7 K  Slaps total: 1130 1 K
Y'all voted for Biden. Asian hate propaganda, anti gun propaganda, illegals flooding y'all sh*t. LGBTQ bullsh*t. Zero for Blacks

These 4 years gone teach Blacks some harsh lessons

1 week ago '05        #23
B-Block  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 4327 4 K  Slaps total: 221 221
 Skilllz said
I wonder if they were on any medications - especially since childhood

There's gotta be a correlation to the rise of anti depressant/psychoactive drugs use amongst kids and shooting sprees.

tragic story, man.

Yeah apparently one of the brothers was on medications.
+2   

1 week ago '06        #24
Bilal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 141752 141 K  Slaps total: 14831 14 K
Lmfao the government not even trying to hide the agendas nobody is k*lling themselves because "gun control is a joke" unless they're insanely mentally ill which would fall under mentally ill foh lol.
+18   

1 week ago '15        #25
Dilly  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 5151 5 K  Slaps total: 902 902
Man... These the types of n*ggas you wish you could just beat down in an empty room with no witnesses.

They should have never gave these pu**y n*ggas the attention they craved and let this story go unnoticed cause this is what they wanted.

They wanted us to be talking about it and it to be primetime news.
+16   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-32online now  20
Video inside Apr 15 - Latin Kings have Announced War against the Chicago PD
206 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+80online now  19
Image(s) inside Apr 15 - Certificate Of Vaccine I.D '19 reactions thus far...
304 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+19online now  15
Why I think Rory And Mal Left The Joe Budden Podcast
99 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Who is the greatest cornerback of all time skill wise