lil bow wows flow > nas` flow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
 117
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
135 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 61
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-04-2005, 11:15 AM         #121
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrimeyMofo said:
Yall have to understand sumthen.... alot of Queens rappers be on sum street shyt but are highly intellgent...queens bridge has alot enlightened brothas there...and why would U spit all wild n aggresive if your attitude in real life is laid back and shyt. emotions are for bi*ches
I know he spits 'real' lyrics, but his voice is just so bland like he doesn't even feel the sh*t that he is saying
 08-04-2005, 11:16 AM         #122
mdexter  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude is crazy
 08-04-2005, 11:16 AM         #123
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mdexter said:
dude is crazy
You're saying I'm crazy?
 13 years ago '04        #124
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,409 | Props total: 3778 3778
 bigdut1213 said:
I agree with those statements in bold face except Nas > Jay, I almost look at Lloyd Banks and Nas like two peas in a pod

Damn, I know NaS ain't no Pac or Beans when it comes to emotion.
But down in the gutter with Lloyd Banks. Man I saw that n*gga in the booth on Rap City a while back and was like :thefu*k: Is this n*gga a mummy or something. He wasn't hype at all sh*t was wack as hell.

But you gotta give it up with "One Mic" NaS brought everything he had in him on that track.

I guess he just a laid back dude, but yet and still his lyrics overpower any of his flaws in my opinion and put's him at the top of my list. But props to you it's your opinion.
 13 years ago '04        #125
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$10,393 | Props total: 31 31
nas lacks MOTIVATION! Fuffi Smacka lacks male parts! he's a-s3xual! and more then likely got wild a.ss Nas posters in his room! Fuffi go commit that!
 08-04-2005, 11:49 AM         #126
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
Damn, I know NaS ain't no Pac or Beans when it comes to emotion.
But down in the gutter with Lloyd Banks. Man I saw that n*gga in the booth on Rap City a while back and was like :thefu*k: Is this n*gga a mummy or something. He wasn't hype at all sh*t was wack as hell.

But you gotta give it up with "One Mic" NaS brought everything he had in him on that track.

I guess he just a laid back dude, but yet and still his lyrics overpower any of his flaws in my opinion and put's him at the top of my list. But props to you it's your opinion.
I agree that One Mic is one of the only songs that Nas shows emotion in his flow
 08-04-2005, 12:10 PM         #127
jrstyle15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Think That Guy Must Be In Love With Nas ...... Too Bad He Is Married
 08-04-2005, 12:22 PM         #128
justfuccinfly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas' flow cant really change up, by that i mean, the sh*t hes talkin about compared to what bowwows talkin about, course they gon flow different

Simply:

bow wow > Nas IF youre a 12 year old little girl


Nas > bow wow ... if you dont fall into the above criteria
 13 years ago '05        #129
Zachalicious 
space
space
space
$621 | Props total: 13 13
Drugs are bad mmmmkay...

Nas flow > Bow Wow ANY DAY OF THE WEEK...
 13 years ago '05        #130
b_eazy 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$18,077 | Props total: 2856 2856
 BigL139 said:
only white boys and uncle tom n*ggas be listenin to nasir... jim jones got mediocre flow and nasir dumb pu**y...end of thread
nas would slap u, then put a kuffi on your head
 08-04-2005, 12:54 PM         #131
alche130  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the n*gga who started this thread is a dumbass muthafu*ka...aint no way bow wow gonna be better than nas...and get off jim jones d!ck u f*g**t a.ss bi*ch...think you know hip hop and u idolize jim jones...get the fu*k outta here
 13 years ago '04        #132
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,907 | Props total: 1012 1012
 alche130 said:
the n*gga who started this thread is a dumbass muthafu*ka...aint no way bow wow gonna be better than nas...and get off jim jones d!ck u f*g**t a.ss bi*ch...think you know hip hop and u idolize jim jones...get the fu*k outta here
noobies takin this to heart :banghead:
 08-04-2005, 01:35 PM         #133
BigL139  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigL139
only white boys and uncle tom n*ggas be listenin to nasir... jim jones got mediocre flow and nasir dumb pu**y...end of thread



nas would slap u, then put a kuffi on your head
........Nas is 165 pounds and out of shape.....there is no way that peanut head would breeze through camden and slap the sh*t out of a 220 e thug n*gga like myself who got nutten better to do than lift weights and inject myself with testosterone enanthate and equipoise all day.......nasir dumb pu**y....and if you like one mic you an uncle tom n*gga....end of thread
 08-04-2005, 01:36 PM         #134
BigL139  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Styles > bow wow > chimp nasir
 08-04-2005, 01:48 PM         #135
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.A.R.S. said:
noobies takin this to heart :banghead:
noobies are so emotional
 08-04-2005, 01:49 PM         #136
bigdut1213  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigL139 said:
........Nas is 165 pounds and out of shape.....there is no way that peanut head would breeze through camden and slap the sh*t out of a 220 e thug n*gga like myself who got nutten better to do than lift weights and inject myself with testosterone enanthate and equipoise all day.......nasir dumb pu**y....and if you like one mic you an uncle tom n*gga....end of thread
:applause:
 08-05-2005, 08:14 AM         #137
Kuffi_Smacka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas has a chinstrap kufi now
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 78
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
56 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
73 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
103 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
52 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
147 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
111 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy