Gameday Thread: Week 1: Detroit Lions @ Chicago Bears

most viewed right now
 84
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 70
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 46
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
30 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who you got?
Bears 27 43.55%
Lions 35 56.45%
Voters: 62. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-12-2010, 05:02 PM         #361
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was the right call by the rules...


now... how bad is Stafford hurt?
 09-12-2010, 06:06 PM         #362
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMagicMan said:
I stayed out of this thread cause things were thrown and I had to take a walk


Yeah, we got cheated, but f**k, we should've k!lled those f**king scrubs. Our offense was non existent until the end of the game. Defense played great, and if the D can keep this up, we're gonna knock a few heads.

Game shouldn't have come down to that to begin with. Our offense needs some serious work, every single part of it. Already thinking about next week looking at how bad the Eagles are looking right now.
you serious?

the bears should have easily won that game, considering the amount of yards they were racking up as opposed to the lions....i mean the lions had a good INT and forced a good fumble on cutler, but those others were clearly just bad ball handling by the bears.

And the lovie decision to go for it after they got stopped 3 times in a row, s**t, the bears shoulda been running the clock out, not driving for the go ahead score.

If the bears can learn to hold onto the ball, i think they will be alright this year...the D was looking great the whole game till the last drive.
 8 years ago '04        #363
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
Cannot believe they didn't make an exception to the rule on that late td, screwed the lions for real
 8 years ago '07        #364
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 finishim said:
Cannot believe they didn't make an exception to the rule on that late td, screwed the lions for real


why the f**k would they do that?...next thing you know they gonna start making exceptions for going over the line of scrimmage or for roughing the passer or letting corners get away with pass interference pass the 5 yard mark because that's how they play
 09-12-2010, 07:17 PM         #365
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo whats the word on stafford.?
 8 years ago '09        #366
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$3,152 | Props total: 38 38
 Pistol Peter said:


why the f**k would they do that?...next thing you know they gonna start making exceptions for going over the line of scrimmage or for roughing the passer or letting corners get away with pass interference pass the 5 yard mark because that's how they play
Packers fan man what'd you expect.
 8 years ago '04        #367
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Pistol Peter said:


why the f**k would they do that?...next thing you know they gonna start making exceptions for going over the line of scrimmage or for roughing the passer or letting corners get away with pass interference pass the 5 yard mark because that's how they play
Dude, it was obvious that he caught it, got two feet in, two knees and then even his left hand was out of bounds before the ball hit the ground, that should have blown the play dead and held up the score, it's like saying a guy makes a catch down the sidelines and gets as much as Calvin did in, the after already touching out of bounds going to the ground and dropping the ball, you'll obviously back up your bears but everyone knows what really shoulda been the call, probably wont be as lucky next week when romo chops you up
 09-12-2010, 07:41 PM         #368
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
Dude, it was obvious that he caught it, got two feet in, two knees and then even his left hand was out of bounds before the ball hit the ground, that should have blown the play dead and held up the score, it's like saying a guy makes a catch down the sidelines and gets as much as Calvin did in, the after already touching out of bounds going to the ground and dropping the ball, you'll obviously back up your bears but everyone knows what really shoulda been the call, probably wont be as lucky next week when romo chops you up
rule states you have to have control of the ball all the way to the ground..
 09-12-2010, 07:55 PM         #369
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
Dude, it was obvious that he caught it, got two feet in, two knees and then even his left hand was out of bounds before the ball hit the ground, that should have blown the play dead and held up the score, it's like saying a guy makes a catch down the sidelines and gets as much as Calvin did in, the after already touching out of bounds going to the ground and dropping the ball, you'll obviously back up your bears but everyone knows what really shoulda been the call, probably wont be as lucky next week when romo chops you up
like romo is doin right now huh

rodgers looked real good today too
 8 years ago '04        #370
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Steveo54 said:
like romo is doin right now huh

rodgers looked real good today too
let me remind you, rodgers 3-1 vs the bears
 8 years ago '04        #371
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
Oh ya and... Jim haslett>>lovie
 8 years ago '07        #372
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 finishim said:
Dude, it was obvious that he caught it, got two feet in, two knees and then even his left hand was out of bounds before the ball hit the ground, that should have blown the play dead and held up the score, it's like saying a guy makes a catch down the sidelines and gets as much as Calvin did in, the after already touching out of bounds going to the ground and dropping the ball, you'll obviously back up your bears but everyone knows what really shoulda been the call, probably wont be as lucky next week when romo chops you up
he caught it but according to the rules he didn't have possession...i don't make em but i love when they are enforced

and what you said was still dumb.."oh hey refs let's let this one slide because it's the bears and i hate them" stop it
 8 years ago '07        #373
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,050 | Props total: 23854 23854
man packer fans str8 trolling lol and romo was running for his life tonight so im not worried about them next week really. i think they are over rated like crazy. and i still think that packer secondary is suspect. surprised the eagles didn't exploit that
 8 years ago '04        #374
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 minimafia_aj said:
man packer fans str8 trolling lol and romo was running for his life tonight so im not worried about them next week really. i think they are over rated like crazy. and i still think that packer secondary is suspect. surprised the eagles didn't exploit that
Cutler will be on his a.ss all day come week three, if kolb woulda been in all game I wouldn't be surprised if we had ten sacks today
 8 years ago '07        #375
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,050 | Props total: 23854 23854
 finishim said:
Cutler will be on his a.ss all day come week three, if kolb woulda been in all game I wouldn't be surprised if we had ten sacks today
and rodgers wont be? lol both of our lines are pretty bad, but i think chris williams will come into his own. Julius Peppers is gonna make aaron rodgers his b**ch. but we'll see i love playing the pack its always entertaining.
 8 years ago '04        #376
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 minimafia_aj said:
and rodgers wont be? lol both of our lines are pretty bad, but i think chris williams will come into his own. Julius Peppers is gonna make aaron rodgers his b**ch. but we'll see i love playing the pack its always entertaining.
Idk how you figure ours is that bad, Rodgers was sacked three times, but that was all in the first two drives, come week three I'm sure well have the line stuff down
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
51 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
101 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 53
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
50 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
147 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
NBA POSSIBLE TRADE TO REUNITE #2 PICK Luka D wit BDD
36 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
49 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
107 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
69 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy