12/2 San Francisco 49ers Vs. St.Louis Rams ~ Fox 1PMEST ~ WELCOME TO THE KAPERNICK ERA

most viewed right now
 118
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

who Will Win?
49ers 9 60.00%
Rams 6 40.00%
Voters: 15. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #561
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$25,384 | Props total: 8064 8064
vick would be a good fit for the 9ers
 5 years ago '05        #562
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,906 | Props total: 21058 21058
 TattooedMPsz said:
vick would be a good fit for the 9ers
fu*k you, you take Vick.




  487 - 160 STRK: 8 w in a row WIN PCT: 75% 7 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 902-439, Rank #3 | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 5 years ago '09        #563
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
 Krazie said:
It was 148 yards and Kaep had approximately 57% of that on 25% of the total carries, though.

Kaep did blow the game for us. The refs did as well. As did our dumb penalties. As did Delanie's stone hands. As did Akers having an awful year. There's a lot of fingers to point, but Kaep was definitely the main reason, as Alex has been many times in the past. It's hard for me to judge who should start going forward, and I'll trust whatever Harbaugh decides. I believe our best chance of a championship is Kaepernick if he plays well, he'll keep us up to speed with the Packers, Patriots, etc. If we continue with Kaep, hopefully he is done with those types of mistakes and this team can get back to winning football.
The one thing I won't do is blame the refs because they shafted the Rams a lot in this game and I mean way more than the one or two calls that went against us.

Here's why I can't blame Akers or Delanie, they've been doing this all year. We know Akers is playing hurt and has missed a lot of kicks he usually makes. I can bet if you back through every gameday thread you'd find several posts about Delanie dropping passes and probably some from you. Which brings me back to the one position we shouldn't have to deal with the issues that came up today and that's quarterback. Again, this is a superbowl ready team and the coach of this team decided to go to a young unproven QB this late in the season because of a feeling he had and to me that's just stupid.

Those mistakes today wouldn't be made by Smith at all. The best anybody can come up with for ways Smith hurts the team is taking sacks. Well Kaep took four of those today and he's supposed to be able to avoid them I thought. He's taken a total of eight since coming in the last Rams game(basically four games) but everybody says he's good at evading rushes and wont take sacks like Smith does.
 5 years ago '05        #564
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,906 | Props total: 21058 21058
 Fly 2ndComing said:
The one thing I won't do is blame the refs because they shafted the Rams a lot in this game and I mean way more than the one or two calls that went against us.

Here's why I can't blame Akers or Delanie, they've been doing this all year. We know Akers is playing hurt and has missed a lot of kicks he usually makes. I can bet if you back through every gameday thread you'd find several posts about Delanie dropping passes and probably some from you. Which brings me back to the one position we shouldn't have to deal with the issues that came up today and that's quarterback. Again, this is a superbowl ready team and the coach of this team decided to go to a young unproven QB this late in the season because of a feeling he had and to me that's just stupid.

Those mistakes today wouldn't be made by Smith at all. The best anybody can come up with for ways Smith hurts the team is taking sacks. Well Kaep took four of those today and he's supposed to be able to avoid them I thought. He's taken a total of eight since coming in the last Rams game(basically four games) but everybody says he's good at evading rushes and wont take sacks like Smith does.
I agree that Smith wouldn't have made the two mistakes that gave the Rams 10 points, but Smith also wouldn't have ran for 80+ yards, including the longest rushing play by a 49er QB in history. And how can you not blame Delanie and Akers? Even if they've had their issues, that was a perfectly thrown pass for a TD and the field goal was absolutely in his range. Kaep played fairly well outside of those two plays, even if they did cost us the game. I support either QB going forward, but it's really strange that you think we lost only because of Kaep.

And you can make any argument towards the refs, they were awful today. However, only one play gave the team two points that didn't belong, and that was for the Rams. Both teams had AWFUL roughing the passer penalties that changed the game, among others.

It is what it is, and we got beat.




  487 - 160 STRK: 8 w in a row WIN PCT: 75% 7 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 902-439, Rank #3 | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 5 years ago '09        #565
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
 Krazie said:
I agree that Smith wouldn't have made the two mistakes that gave the Rams 10 points, but Smith also wouldn't have ran for 80+ yards, including the longest rushing play by a 49er QB in history. And how can you not blame Delanie and Akers? Even if they've had their issues, that was a perfectly thrown pass for a TD and the field goal was absolutely in his range. Kaep played fairly well outside of those two plays, even if they did cost us the game. I support either QB going forward, but it's really strange that you think we lost only because of Kaep.

And you can make any argument towards the refs, they were awful today. However, only one play gave the team two points that didn't belong, and that was for the Rams. Both teams had AWFUL roughing the passer penalties that changed the game, among others.

It is what it is, and we got beat.
How was that in Akers range this season? In past years sure that was in his range but this year as he's battling through injury he has become less accurate on anything past 45. Sure Smith wouldn't rush for 80 yards but he would have exposed the Rams playing off the WRs ten to twelve yards. You keep saying two plays but the biggest play you keep forgetting was the run right before Akers made the 33 yarder to give us the lead 13-10. He had no business running out of bounds to allowing the Rams to keep their last timeout. With no timeouts they can't make the throws inbounds that they did, they can't run with Bradford two straight plays to start the drive. They would have been forced to throw only to the outside and the defense could have attacked more.


I only said Kaep was the reason we lost because he said he was the sole reason we lost that game today thanks to his mistakes leading directly to the Rams points. Another thing man, how can you say he played fairly well but in similar games from Smith you and others bashed the dogsh*t out of him. I may like Alex more but at least I won't be biased. If he played a sh*t game I'll be the first to admit it. Kaep has played two terrible games vs the Rams and you guys won't admit that.

Even he admitted he played bad but you guys won't.


Last edited by That Guy Fly; 12-03-2012 at 02:41 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #566
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,906 | Props total: 21058 21058
 Fly 2ndComing said:
How was that in Akers range this season? In past years sure that was in his range but this year as he's battling through injury he has become less accurate on anything past 45. Sure Smith wouldn't rush for 80 yards but he would have exposed the Rams playing off the WRs ten to twelve yards. You keep saying two plays but the biggest play you keep forgetting was the run right before Akers made the 33 yarder to give us the lead 13-10. He had no business running out of bounds to allowing the Rams to keep their last timeout. With no timeouts they can't make the throws inbounds that they did, they can't run with Bradford two straight plays to start the drive. They would have been forced to throw only to the outside and the defense could have attacked more.


I only said Kaep was the reason we lost because he said he was the sole reason we lost that game today thanks to his mistakes leading directly to the Rams points. Another thing man, how can you say he played fairly well but in similar games from Smith you and others bashed the dogsh*t out of him. I may like Alex more but at least I won't be biased. If he played a sh*t game I'll be the first to admit it. Kaep has played two terrible games vs the Rams and you guys won't admit that.

Even he admitted he played bad but you guys won't.
I agree with everything you said. Like I said, Kaep lost the game in more than one way. However, as I did, you failed to point out the other situations that lost us that game. It was a combination of issues.




  487 - 160 STRK: 8 w in a row WIN PCT: 75% 7 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 902-439, Rank #3 | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 5 years ago '05        #567
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206


This is borderline psychotic.

How was this a terrible game? A terrible game is Matt Ryan throwing 5 interceptions against the Cardinals.

And the first game wasn't close to terrible either. sh*t is just getting comical at this point.

Alex hasn't shown he could win without a good run game or turnovers created from the defense. So there's nothing to prove that "he would have won the game".


Last edited by Bea5T; 12-03-2012 at 03:05 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #568
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,906 | Props total: 21058 21058
 Bea5T said:


This is borderline psychotic.
Alex is gonna wake up tomorrow morning with Fly hovering over him telling him to take out Kaep's knee or some sh*t.




  487 - 160 STRK: 8 w in a row WIN PCT: 75% 7 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 902-439, Rank #3 | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 5 years ago '05        #569
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,592 | Props total: 2649 2649
Kaep gave the Rams all their points up until 2 seconds left in regulation. Show me one time Alex Smith literally handed the other team all their points for 99% of the game.

As far as his 50 yard run, just watch the play. It was designed to clear that side of the field, and he ran out and by the time he was in the flats he had TWO blockers. You can't act like he was over there hurdling and stiff arming people to f!ght for the first down, he had an entire side of the field cleared with 2 blockers. Alex is an excellent runner, he could have easily made that run.

Kaep can be good but there is no point in going through growing pains, this is not a rebuilding year. Harbaugh fu*ked up. Now no matter what he does, there is locker room controversy.
 5 years ago '09        #570
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
 Sco Dylan said:
Kaep gave the Rams all their points up until 2 seconds left in regulation. Show me one time Alex Smith literally handed the other team all their points for 99% of the game.

As far as his 50 yard run, just watch the play. It was designed to clear that side of the field, and he ran out and by the time he was in the flats he had TWO blockers. You can't act like he was over there hurdling and stiff arming people to f!ght for the first down, he had an entire side of the field cleared with 2 blockers. Alex is an excellent runner, he could have easily made that run.

Kaep can be good but there is no point in going through growing pains, this is not a rebuilding year. Harbaugh fu*ked up. Now no matter what he does, there is locker room controversy.
I don't know if I will say easily made that run but with that much room and the two blockers he definitely would have gone a long way.

The difference between the two is Alex runs when he feels it necessary/needed, Kyle runs because it's almost first instinct. Neither way is wrong per se it's just how each guy is wired to play.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
113 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy