Sanaa Lathan Says Kobe Doesn't Like Black Women..Denies Affair

most viewed right now
 Video inside Jamie Foxx's Hairline Strikes Again...
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Poll: Should The NBA Brings These Back?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-20-2011, 11:51 PM         #141
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadydre85 said:

this malcom x motherfu*ker shut the fu*k up nobody care about that sh*t

[pic - click to view]

Malcolm X mothafuca>>>>>>>>>>>>uncle tom
 6 years ago '10        #142
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,474 | Props total: 2426 2426
 Sandy said:
them bi*ches ugly and look like dudes
 6 years ago '10        #143
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
Malcolm X mothafuca>>>>>>>>>>>>uncle tom
clown a.ss n*gga... YOU pus*y!!! you know damn well bi*ches dont wana fu*k wit your soft a.ss! esp white ones who you trying to fool?:cmonso n3:

talking bout eminem is the devil and took rap music from blacks?? n*gga k!ll YOUR SELF! stay your a.ss in SCHOOL!!!

Last edited by shadydre85; 12-21-2011 at 12:00 AM..
 12-20-2011, 11:58 PM         #144
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadydre85 said:
you keep saying white people??? Thats your problem right there you wont even actknolege the fact he helped everyone not just white poeple. Theres no getting through to a ignerate a.ss n*gga. Im imbarresed to be a.ssoiate with n*ggas like you. n*ggas like you are the ones holding us back.
 shadydre85 said:
is this n*gga serious???
Bruh are you in a library or a school right now? Do not address me again unless you are in a library or a school.
 6 years ago '10        #145
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
Bruh are you in a library or a school right now? Do not address me again unless you are in a library or a school.
n*gga im at my fu*kin job makin 90k a year its called air trafic control, where you should fu*kin be. but instead you on bx makin no sence and blaming white people for your problems when your candy a.ss should look in the miror and blame yourself. you sound like a bitter female that got ran threw by a pack of n*ggas then cought the clap.

i love fu*kin with you to easy! :mj2:

Last edited by shadydre85; 12-21-2011 at 12:10 AM..
 12-21-2011, 12:11 AM         #146
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadydre85 said:
n*gga im at my fu*kin job makin 90k a year its called air trafic control, where you should fu*kin be. but instead you on bx makin no since and blaming white people for your problems when your candy a.ss should look in the miror and blame yourself. you sound like a bitter female that got ran threw by a pack of n*ggas then cought the clap.

i love fu*kin with you to easy!
I should be at work at an insurance agency at 11 at night? That's speculation. You really an uncle tom. Dirt>>>>>>>>>uncle tom you're lower than dirt.
[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

stay true to the game.
 6 years ago '10        #147
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
n*gga cant even spell black in your own sn hey blak whats next? you going to tell me white people k!lled your dog? took 5 dollors from you? drove past you when you were waiting for the bus causing you to be late for youy job at mc donalds causing your stupid a.ss to be fired? damn white people dont play when comes to you my n*gga

Last edited by shadydre85; 12-21-2011 at 12:19 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #148
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
I should be at work at an insurance agency at 11 at night? That's speculation. You really an uncle tom. Dirt>>>>>>>>>uncle tom you're lower than dirt.
[pic - click to view]

stay true to the game.
and your a bigot peace of sh*t that needs to die slow
 12-21-2011, 12:19 AM         #149
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadydre85 said:
and your a bigot peace of sh*t that needs to die slow
piece air traffic commander.
 6 years ago '10        #150
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
piece air traffic commander.
i had my fun i gotta get back to work... get at me! oh and be sure to look over your shoulder, there might be a white man/women robing your house at gun point you gotta blame them for that too right?
 12-21-2011, 12:26 AM         #151
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadydre85 said:
i had my fun i gotta get back to work... get at me! oh and be sure to look over your shoulder, there might be a white man/women robing your house at gun point you gotta blame them for that too right?
Look over your shoulder might be a n*gga with a book standing there. Worst nightmare right?
 6 years ago '10        #152
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
Look over your shoulder might be a n*gga with a book standing there. Worst nightmare right?
try again!
 12-21-2011, 12:36 AM         #153
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadydre85 said:
try again!
Why? To impress someone who's barely literate? How you stupid on the internet? That's ironic.
 12-21-2011, 12:39 AM         #154
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ironic is something like a fireman's house burning down or a person starving in a grocery store by the way.
 12-21-2011, 02:33 AM         #155
qmudd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
This. How do people become so brainwashed they automatically a.ssume the worst of their own people, while simultaneously lifting up the women of a race who has been trying to subjugate you since they became aware of your existence.?I just can't fathom being that mentally weak.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #156
Ice Cold 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 371 371
 big blak afrika said:
They act fine with me. Maybe you just a lame
 6 years ago '05        #157
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,239 | Props total: 230 230
Some of y 'all dummies are idiots (referring to the HATE on black women...which are finer then any other race through their WHOLE lives)...Him taking Brandy to a Prom doesn't prove he likes black women...Its not like she was some Random chick...Brandy was on top of the R&B charts when that happened I believe...Kobe probably did that more for publicity then just to please Brandy...but then again I don't care...I wouldn't have dared gotten married that early...Maybe he was scared of AIDS since Magic had it
 6 years ago '09        #158
McmasterlockPt2 42 heat pts42
space
space
$13,003 | Props total: 958 958
Ain't that like D.Wade?
 6 years ago '05        #159
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
 big blak afrika said:
When you have n*ggas like this who are so quick to lift up another people's culture while looking at women from his own culture and putting them down is it any wonder a lot of black women think like that?
fu*k up Malcom X is that u?? i grew up around nothing but blk women but been with all 3 races there is just a different when it comes to them u cant hate on kobe or anyone else for wanting something else. Blk women think ppl owe them something just because there blk . That sh*t dont fly no more i fu*ks with my blk women but if they don't come correct i know latin bi*ch is gonna treat a n*gga rite that just what im rocking with rite now.
 6 years ago '07        #160
timdog 991 heat pts991
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 20133 20133
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
fu*k up Malcom X is that u?? i grew up around nothing but blk women but been with all 3 races there is just a different when it comes to them u cant hate on kobe or anyone else for wanting something else. Blk women think ppl owe them something just because there blk . That sh*t dont fly no more i fu*ks with my blk women but if they don't come correct i know latin bi*ch is gonna treat a n*gga rite that just what im rocking with rite now.

you the 1st to through up how the white man wanna bring the black man down then the 1st to be fu*k black females

what gets to me is how ppl say black women aint sh*t will get you for your money when in reality all women at the end of the day will get ya money ask kobe
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
65 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
64 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
56 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
107 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
61 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
60 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
72 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy