Miguel Says: Black People Are The Most Judgemental People In The World!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-30-2013, 11:09 AM         #181
Piccolo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white supremacy is moving in the shadows lol...
 5 years ago '09        #182
escofreeman 
space
space
$412 | Props total: 0 0
 JayDee11 said:
Hilarious part is his story isn't even believable. You catch brothers playing ball shirtless like clockwork. Yet, they focusing on some nobody running shirtless? Like he the only person walking around with a nice looking woman. Everybody else can be comfortable chilling with their broad but this guy randomly encounters issues. Foh with this transparent bullsh*t. As for Miguel, he can't be serious. He has enough chemicals in his hair to ignite a small village. Enough make-up on his face to clog a drain. You can't speak on others being judgemental when you embody self-hate. Lastly, duke name is Miguel. That right there tells you he ain't one of us.
you guys sound beyond naive. i got through the exact same things with him everyday too... ostrichized for speaking properly for dressing business for having a beautiful woman

black a.ssociates say we think we're better than everyone else for the dumbest reasons like wanting to spell properly or not partying to focus on my career. You wouldnt believe the daily reasons ive experienced self hate for no reason. Im just a hard working dude on the come up but ppl from the hood be tight when i make moves smiling so dont be like everyone else and take whats relative to your tiny minute world and think this is what goes on with everyone else
 05-30-2013, 11:21 AM         #183
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mane, Black people today don't even WANT to be a.ssociated as "black"

Yet they judge our own people daily. "That's too ghetto" "Just because I talk smart doesn't mean I'm white" "Oh he looks like a thug" Who really says sh*t like that. ?

If that's not a clear indication of insecurity and self-hate, stay following the herd. You got people out here thinking because they're from a middle class. Or from a black family that's very well on finacially that other blacks are below them. What kind of selfesh ego boosting thinking is that

Last edited by GOD999; 05-30-2013 at 11:23 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #184
kingdavid22 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 446 446
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 JayDee11 said:
Hilarious part is his story isn't even believable. You catch brothers playing ball shirtless like clockwork. Yet, they focusing on some nobody running shirtless? Like he the only person walking around with a nice looking woman. Everybody else can be comfortable chilling with their broad but this guy randomly encounters issues. Foh with this transparent bullsh*t. As for Miguel, he can't be serious. He has enough chemicals in his hair to ignite a small village. Enough make-up on his face to clog a drain. You can't speak on others being judgemental when you embody self-hate. Lastly, duke name is Miguel. That right there tells you he ain't one of us.
That made my morning!
 5 years ago '10        #185
Danation 4 heat pts
space
space
$821 | Props total: 13 13
 justinjones said:
for some reason i keep thinking you black but i know your not. im sure you're not white. you dominican or something like that?

or you could just be the wrong person im thinking of
So Dominicans arent black now?
 5 years ago '04        #186
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6374 6374
 Danation said:
So Dominicans arent black now?
i meant black as in african american. he always talk about black people like that and i remembered him saying he was Dominican which is why i asked.
 5 years ago '10        #187
Danation 4 heat pts
space
space
$821 | Props total: 13 13
 justinjones said:
i meant black as in african american. he always talk about black people like that and i remembered him saying he was Dominican which is why i asked.
I mean i am dominican, and the only thing that separates me from "african americans" in the eyes of white america is that i also speak spanish.

I actually have a mirror so i know im black, plenty of dominicans dont want to admit it though
 5 years ago '11        #188
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 Amen7 said:
During slavery i think blacks were done wrong,but 2day with all the crime and gang banger metality they have. Theyre almost begging to be judged. Sadly most prove stereotypes of themselves to be true,especially rappers like Keefa Chiefa,wacka flocka,and Lil wayne.

I mean Lil Wayne dissed Emmet Till,thats just ignorant.
yep that stopped right after slavery huh
 5 years ago '06        #189
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 390 390
miguel is mexican and black so he half and half... he got his right to an opinion shieeeeeeet everyone so sensitive
 5 years ago '11        #190
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 Matt504 said:
posts like this really remind me that many people still don't get it.

you see the symptoms, "gang banger mentality", "crab in a bucket mentality", the violence, high abortion rate, self destruction.

take a good look at this video,

these kids don't want to be like Chief Keef.. they ARE Chief Keef...

Living in conditions like these around people who have absolutely NOTHING, is what creates all of these "mentalities" and behaviors.
you wasting your time. dont you see, its all their fault. because young teens are responsible for their environments
 05-30-2013, 12:53 PM         #191
DoubleD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gatorfan2611 said:
you wasting your time. dont you see, its all their fault. because young teens are responsible for their environments
shiiit, I saw a pic o fredo santanna and his pops and his dad was holding the strap while holding baby fedo , and keef mamma is like 29
 5 years ago '04        #192
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,078 | Props total: 3875 3875
this n*gga stay jumping to conclusions
 5 years ago '08        #193
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,730 | Props total: 8955 8955
 X-NINE said:
Mane, Black people today don't even WANT to be a.ssociated as "black"

Yet they judge our own people daily. "That's too ghetto" "Just because I talk smart doesn't mean I'm white" "Oh he looks like a thug" Who really says sh*t like that. ?

If that's not a clear indication of insecurity and self-hate, stay following the herd. You got people out here thinking because they're from a middle class. Or from a black family that's very well on finacially that other blacks are below them. What kind of selfesh ego boosting thinking is that
My man. intelligence is on the rise on this waste of a subsection.
 5 years ago '10        #194
Bandito 92 heat pts92
space
space
space
$4,815 | Props total: 7011 7011
 MiseryCityTexas said:
willie lynch and other white slave masters are our ancestor's pimps.
Willie Lynch never existed.
 05-30-2013, 03:27 PM         #195
mastakillah21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:

[pic - click to view]

"I wonder what Fredo's gonna be when he grows up"

these people really don't get it

And whos fault is that?? Come on fam take some responsibility

No one is denying that there isnt a level playing field here but damnnn
 5 years ago '07        #196
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Bandito said:
Willie Lynch never existed.
Really not sure about that, but that letter did seem pretty accurate, and could explain why blacks act so fu*ked up today.
 5 years ago '10        #197
Bandito 92 heat pts92
space
space
space
$4,815 | Props total: 7011 7011
 MiseryCityTexas said:
Really not sure about that, but that letter did seem pretty accurate, and could explain why blacks act so fu*ked up today.
The letter first appeared in the 70's. A black newspaper writer in St. Louis
published it in the early 90's to say something about the former and current
state of African Americans. It was posted to the net shortly after.

The Nation of Islam are the only ones who really promote it as a real thing.
Them and the smart-dumb motherfu*kers who get their news from The Final Call.
 5 years ago '05        #198
Willoughby 1 heat pts
space
space
$924 | Props total: 0 0
 Amen7 said:
HMMM AND I WONDER WHY.

LETS SEE. They always use the Nword but get mad when someone else uses it even if its a song.

They have the highest crime rates,mostly k!lling each other,but still..

Most of the rappers fit every stereotype. They all walk around with their pants hanging way to far off their a.ss,which is gay by the way.

They all want to be gang bangers. Anything blacks get judged for its their own GODDAMN FAULT.
Troll away, young man. Troll away.
 5 years ago '04        #199
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,398 | Props total: 106 106
 NO RELIGION said:
you 20 years old with a curfew and still stay in your grandmother's pool house. Shut up,bi*ch.
Word on the street is Lucky Lucas is bout that action, bruh bruh.
 07-08-2013, 01:04 PM         #200
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy