Joy Reid Puts Nicki Minaj On That Summer Jam Screen

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 2 days ago '04        #51
MdotWilly 
Props total: 284 284  Slaps total: 94 94
 zone3cp said
That’s basically what I said fam….

What’s weird is you gonna tell another grown man how to respond to a question asked to him
Put main man retreat mode with that 1 😂😂😂
+1   

2 days ago '04        #52
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 33911 33 K  Slaps total: 2639 2 K

Interesting.......
+1   

2 days ago '04        #53
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 33911 33 K  Slaps total: 2639 2 K
 kami said
She never told anyone to not take the vaccine. Y’all worse than the media on bx
Fair enough, I stand corrected

1 day ago '04        #54
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 13714 13 K  Slaps total: 3116 3 K
she aint pass on aubs, n aubs just wanted to hit

wouldnt call bussin raw in sophieknowsbetter a W but if anything he def. dodged a bullet not fvckin with this nutjob

1 day ago '09        #55
GREAT1NE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12939 12 K  Slaps total: 1843 1 K
 Tupacpatel said
It's all fun and games till you crap out.

No bigger k*ller then heart disease, it also has negative effects on the kids born to those parents. If this is all about “caring about our health” why not ban sugars and corn syrups, why not ban half the sh!t the FDA allows in our foods that’s not allowed in other countries... this is about the 40ish billion Phizer & Moderna are gonna make this year and with yearly “boosters” the billions they’ll make for years to come. And if Phizer needs to pay a couple billion in misinformation... actually they’ve been given immunity by congress, so they’ll never have to pay a small percentage of there profits if they fncked up like normal. Big Pharma’s lobbyists are all in the pockets of “career politicians” and no bigger career politician then Joe “94 crime Bill” Biden
+2   

1 day ago '09        #56
 Tupacpatel said
It's all fun and games till you crap out.

Also look up a thing called Operation Mockingbird, the CIA and governments been in our media for years and I’d imagine they have a bigger influence now then ever. So any “alternative” “cheap” ways of dealing with covid gets destroyed and covered up

1 day ago '17        #57
Tupacpatel 
Props total: 3718 3 K  Slaps total: 1272 1 K
 GREAT1NE said
Also look up a thing called Operation Mockingbird, the CIA and governments been in our media for years and I’d imagine they have a bigger influence now then ever. So any “alternative” “cheap” ways of dealing with covid gets destroyed and covered up
Don't be going all false flag, crisis actor on me.

1 day ago '17        #58
Tupacpatel 
 GREAT1NE said
No bigger k*ller then heart disease, it also has negative effects on the kids born to those parents. If this is all about “caring about our health” why not ban sugars and corn syrups, why not ban half the sh!t the FDA allows in our foods that’s not allowed in other countries... this is about the 40ish billion Phizer & Moderna are gonna make this year and with yearly “boosters” the billions they’ll make for years to come. And if Phizer needs to pay a couple billion in misinformation... actually they’ve been given immunity by congress, so they’ll never have to pay a small percentage of there profits if they fncked up like normal. Big Pharma’s lobbyists are all in the pockets of “career politicians” and no bigger career politician then Joe “94 crime Bill” Biden

I don't want to die from either.

1 day ago '17        #59
Ifeellikekobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 72747 72 K  Slaps total: 5270 5 K
 OldBusiness said
My wife told me about all this sh*t this morning, and gave me the news clip and a few other sites write ups on it but I haven't clicked. I just know this sh*t gone be stupid
Even tucker Carlson was talking about it. This has gotten too weird

1 day ago '09        #60
 Tupacpatel said
Don't be going all false flag, crisis actor on me.
Not false flag, rather working for big pharma and the people pushing this and in doing so covering up alternative treatments. Ivermectin on humans is a noble prize winning treatment, and it’s been used all over the world for covid, the Surgeon General in Tokyo is saying it’s time to treat covid with ivermectin yet CNN, MSNBC, and the left in general are smearing it, even to the point of suggesting it’s only for horses and sh!t. Maybe ask the question why it’s being used and why people are suggesting it rather then run smear campaigns and pretend bad things don’t happen with the vaccine and the vaccine doesn’t still lead to deaths. No emergency access if there’s other treatment options, which is why the media is working with big pharma to create disinformation

1 day ago '09        #61
 Tupacpatel said

I don't want to die from either.
Ones a way bigger k*ller, getting worse and has been around way longer... yet our government has no interest in doing something about it while pushing the “care about our health” when it comes to covid... always follow the money
+1   

1 day ago '17        #62
Tupacpatel 
 GREAT1NE said
Ones a way bigger k*ller, getting worse and has been around way longer... yet our government has no interest in doing something about it while pushing the “care about our health” when it comes to covid... always follow the money
n*ggas love fried chicken and ribs too much to defeat heart disease.

1 day ago '17        #63
Tupacpatel 
 GREAT1NE said
Ivermectin on humans is a noble prize winning treatment
Substantiate that claim not with Facebook, Twitter or Fox News either.

1 day ago '07        #64
OVERLORD 
Props total: 21700 21 K  Slaps total: 6816 6 K
fu*k 12

Don't even ask me how

1 day ago '09        #65
 Tupacpatel said
Substantiate that claim not with Facebook, Twitter or Fox News either.

2 quick googles, not gonna research for you

1 day ago '16        #66
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 107544 107 K  Slaps total: 21004 21 K
kkk banter n reverse psychology same dame time

1 day ago '14        #67
Dolewhip 
Props total: 5488 5 K  Slaps total: 1195 1 K
 GREAT1NE said
So all that fnck government and the establishment after George Floyd was murdered has turned into shut up and comply to the man and big pharma because of a virus with a 99.5% survival rate if your under 70...
So are we just gonna sit here and act like old people are expendable though? Just because you're closer to "regular" dying age we should just....do nothing?

What about folks with pre-existing conditions that make them more susceptible to death brought on by Covid - like people with cardiovascular issues or obesity issues?

A friend of mine was on the same anti-vax bullsh*t with high blood pressure, weight issues, and heart issues. Every day he'd be posting about how god would protect him from covid, how it wasn't a big deal because he was young. Dude just checked out a couple days ago and left his wife with their young children. People really say anything until sh*t affects them personally

Last edited by Dolewhip; Yesterday at 10:24 AM..

1 day ago '17        #68
QdobaCasanova 
Props total: 53002 53 K  Slaps total: 11452 11 K
 Bandito said
Where did you get that number? There has been no attempts to come up with a survival rate yet because there has not been enough time passed to collect enough data.
Did you go awol for a bit?

Welcome back, if you did. Hope everything is good on your end.

1 day ago '09        #69
 Dolewhip said
So are we just gonna sit here and act like old people are expendable though? Just because you're closer to "regular" dying age we should just....do nothing?

What about folks with pre-existing conditions that make them more susceptible to death brought on by Covid - like people with cardiovascular issues or obesity issues?

A friend of mine was on the same anti-vax bullsh*t with high blood pressure, weight issues, and heart issues. Every day he'd be posting about how god would protect him from covid, how it wasn't a big deal because he was young. Dude just checked out a couple days ago and left his wife with their young children. People really say anything until sh*t affects them personally
Older people, fat people and those with pre existing conditions should definitely take the vaccine. We should also look into other affective treatments. But the idea now of vaccinating kids who have over a 99.9% survival rate is insane

1 day ago '17        #70
Tupacpatel 
 GREAT1NE said

2 quick googles, not gonna research for you

You consider these reputable sources? Last i checked covid isn't a parasite.

Please stop trying to make it make sense.

1 day ago '09        #71
 Tupacpatel said

You consider these reputable sources? Last i checked covid isn't a parasite.

Please stop trying to make it make sense.

Look at the research, not patented so no money to be made. Yet doctors and countries support it

1 day ago '09        #72
A hip hop forum all about listening to government and its branches. Crazy

1 day ago '18        #73
No Religion  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 31913 31 K  Slaps total: 2306 2 K
 zone3cp said
I’ll take your props….

Get this bi*ch tf outta here with her stern talking to.....

This you?

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+120online now  33
Reselling soda is hitting like backwoods right now(easy money)
180 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-70online now  20
Video inside Things POOR People Waste Money On
85 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+61online now  16
Video inside Is this True About Batman?