R. Kelly Was Caught Piping Aliyah At 13 - Witness Testifies

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x2   |  1 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 days ago '19        #51
Marvin divine 
Props total: 1424 1 K  Slaps total: 44 44
Kellz is despicable period dude is a pedo he made good music but nothing could take away the hideous things he did
+6   

2 days ago '04        #52
Dash420 
Props total: 17466 17 K  Slaps total: 1166 1 K
 awww said
oh i know i was just speaking about how shes been a pass around. just typical industry sh*t. they all into fu*king young bi*ches its sick but true
Boondocks had it right damn near 16yrs ago and mfs still ain't listen. They did exactly what they did in the episode after the trial and let sh*t go on and the cycle continued.... smh it's crazy how ahead of time that show was lol and the books/newspaper was even more wild

+12   

2 days ago '16        #53
Teknicks 
Props total: 34721 34 K  Slaps total: 6176 6 K
 6Fraud said
Even if this were true

Like cmon
Can you not read? Dude made homie fucc mad hoes underage. If this was it then free that man, but it's not.
+1   

2 days ago '04        #54
CrAkKedOuT 
Props total: 23434 23 K  Slaps total: 3820 3 K
 Kyu said
Her 1st album cover Kellz even looked like a Pedo plotting in the shadows

And the album was called “Age ain’t nothin but a number”

Even had a song on there called “Young Nation”

Kellz is a truly sick individual
That's him waiting outside the high school...just like LL Cool J used to do @
+8   

2 days ago '04        #55
jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x43
Props total: 15688 15 K  Slaps total: 1556 1 K
 Marvin divine said
Kellz is despicable period dude is a pedo he made good music but nothing could take away the hideous things he did
 imtheking said
Guess he was singing “seems like your ready “ on the regular to 14 and 15 years old .can’t listen to that anymore .Robert your a pedo. Hope you get the what’s coming .
 Kyu said

Ogbe said
R. Kelly clapped that a*s at 13 is still a fact!! Do not enable pedophiles
R Kelly is not a pedophile. He is an ephebophile. Ephebophilia is the primary s*xual interest in mid-to-late adolescents.

2 days ago '14        #56
OCT DION 
Props total: 30030 30 K  Slaps total: 2959 2 K
 6Fraud said
Theres is now way in hell mf’s remembering sh*t vividly from 30 years ago… some of them adding sh*t on

Two slap away y’all enabled these hoes gonna be able to lie out of spite… you touched her a*s at a party 20 years ago… get charged 20 years later…

Thats what it’s gonna be soon
Touching a*s at a party isn't the same as fu*king a 13-year-old. What do y'all be talking about?
+7   

2 days ago '20        #57
Bateman 
Props total: 17067 17 K  Slaps total: 1504 1 K
It’s so weird that in 2021 we’re still showing courtroom sketches instead of a live fu*king video
+6   

2 days ago '04        #58
Zakhara 
Props total: 1310 1 K  Slaps total: 357 357
 6Fraud said
Theres is now way in hell mf’s remembering sh*t vividly from 30 years ago… some of them adding sh*t on

Two slap away y’all enabled these hoes gonna be able to lie out of spite… you touched her a*s at a party 20 years ago… get charged 20 years later…

Thats what it’s gonna be soon
brushes someone's a*s at a party might be a little harder to remember versus being balls deep into a very young girl dummy... Maybe you could forget something like that, but that would be because you're a scumbag.
+5   

2 days ago '05        #59
JimDinO77  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 30827 30 K  Slaps total: 3926 3 K
 Kyu said

young nation what a piece of sh*t
+6   

2 days ago '14        #60
OCT DION 
Props total: 30030 30 K  Slaps total: 2959 2 K
 Tully Blanchard said
It’s possible….the obvious is that kells has a problem but the bi*ch living underneath the boxing ring story
I could imagine him telling bi*ches to hide under the boxing ring before visitors came over just so he could trip people out when two nekkid girls popped out when he snapped his fingers.
+4   

2 days ago '13        #61
SimpinAintEz 
Props total: 46451 46 K  Slaps total: 9735 9 K
Man I knew this sh*t since I was a fu*kin kid. Wtf you think inspired “Age Ain’t Nuthin But a Number”?
+8   

2 days ago '10        #62
eashawty 
Props total: 14642 14 K  Slaps total: 586 586
I got a helluva r Kelly story I could tell but long story short that n*gga a real deal pedo fr smh. & if u ever heard about him hoopin & not passin the ball ever it’s true. His music fie as fu*k tho

Last edited by eashawty; 09-14-2021 at 09:35 PM..

Top 10 most propped recently  2 days ago '20        #63
MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 18882 18 K  Slaps total: 3356 3 K
 jlandryst said
R Kelly is not a pedophile. He is an ephebophile. Ephebophilia is the primary s*xual interest in mid-to-late adolescents.
If he was having s*x with Aaliyah when she was 13, he is a pedophile.

Pedophilia goes up to 13/14. Ephebophile typically starts at 15.
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 days ago '12        #64
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 180527 180 K  Slaps total: 10507 10 K
 Sincere730 said
n*gga had a marriage wit a minor marriage certificate n all
Yup. The comments his doctor made when testifying were crazy too.

To the people out there still trying to defend R Kelly they need to give it up, ain't no defending none of this sh*t.

My main issue with this now though is it feels like their should be multiple cases going on. They've had multiple people, men and women, who all testify dude had them a*sisting with kidnapping folks. One of the dudes straight up said he would lock women in rooms and not let them pee or eat at R Kellys directions, while R Kelly was out on tour and/or away from the house...That's kidnapping and a whole host of other felonies.

How are all these people saying they committed all these felonies with dude while abusing these women/children and he's the only one on trial. The guys doctor said he was giving dude medicine under the table and helping him hide the fact that he had herpes for over 20 years while he knew his patient was out there spreading the sh*t like mad, he even alluded to the fact that R Kelly would have him 'fake test' the girls to make them think they didn't have herpes. And that R Kelly would pay him by letting him hang with celebs, giving him backstage passes to concerts, and R Kelly was even paying for his family members funerals(He even paid for the doctors DOG to have a funeral )

Read this article on the doctor, he even said he was in the studio LISTENING to music with R Kelly while some of the women were in there.

This is sounding less like R Kelly the lone pedophile(And he IS DEFINITELY a PEDOPHILE) and more like a whole s*x ring that a group of people are now putting on one guy.

R Kelly needs to do life in prison, but its a whole host of people who need to be in there with him and they're now playing the part of hero, testifying 20+ years later
+25   

2 days ago '17        #65
Speedy ClapSon 
Props total: 17179 17 K  Slaps total: 5359 5 K
Y'all blaming R Kelly but not Aaliyah's parents for pimpin her for a music career letting her live with a grown man at 13

He was fu*king her mom too
+4   

2 days ago '13        #66
NoYouWantFindMe 
Props total: 2523 2 K  Slaps total: 409 409
 B46610 said

"Do you like teenage girls" - Toure purposely switched the question from "Do you like underage girls" (the question Toure told R Kelly and his handler he would ask prior to the start of the interview) to "Do you like teenage girls"... Watch R Kelly's facial and body expressions, he's guilty af.
+6   

2 days ago '20        #67
GREENDOWN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 16308 16 K  Slaps total: 2731 2 K
 awww said
im sorry but everybody was passing Aaliyah at a young age. gotta add jay and dame to the list they were fu*king her too

+2   

2 days ago '11        #68
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 52044 52 K  Slaps total: 38602 38 K
 jlandryst said
they gonna slap and attack you bruh they don't know the definition of a pedo everyone throws that label and name around for anything. even if its a 18 year old.

2 days ago '17        #69
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 82714 82 K  Slaps total: 24567 24 K
 WillyWanka00 said

I remember they tried to compare the two.

Lol but pretty ricky was talking bout making an older woman feel young age
+1   

2 days ago '20        #70
godhillie 
Props total: 2353 2 K  Slaps total: 415 415
Is there any actual evidence being presented or just a bunch of people saying he likes to fu*k alot?
+2   

2 days ago '16        #71
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 58902 58 K  Slaps total: 9334 9 K
 ProfessionalDon said
false made up lies may just backfire and mess it up for the genuine victims

it seems the prosecution is not vetting these "witnesses" and their crazy accusations and are hoping kellz get convicted off bad press and reputation
Wat it looks like to me.

I'm trynw understand wat most of these far fetched stories got to do with a criminal trial

2 days ago '05        #72
dizzle trizzle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17530 17 K  Slaps total: 1562 1 K
sound like more people need to be locked up to me, the enablers and all that
+8   

2 days ago '15        #73
He Hate Me 
Props total: 43554 43 K  Slaps total: 3992 3 K
I don’t like they keep using a deceased person who can’t defend themselves.
+5   

2 days ago '18        #74
Sick Flair 
Props total: 17476 17 K  Slaps total: 1309 1 K

+5   

2 days ago '16        #75
LilHaitiBaby  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 11766 11 K  Slaps total: 1532 1 K
When did Jay and Dame…..
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+120online now  35
Reselling soda is hitting like backwoods right now(easy money)
180 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-70online now  20
Video inside Things POOR People Waste Money On
85 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+61online now  19
Video inside Is this True About Batman?