This the New drip??? Border Zesty

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 1 week ago '17        #76
FashCashVasquez  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
Props total: 13494 13 K  Slaps total: 7313 7 K
 Gmoney419 said
Cap. Idk where you from but they dress like this all across the Midwest. Iím from Ohio and this style is here, Michigan, Chicago fasho. Canít speak for other places.

All in all it ainít for everybody. You get with the times or you donít. Iím bouta be 30 so I seen how this sh*t blew up to the point n*ggas in they 40s dress like this. I can rock with most of those fits or Iíd sauce em different and some I canít. Donít personally match my style but I donít see nothing wrong with it. I couldnít wear the dude after durk or the white boy in purple sh*t
Get with times?

Rather just wear d*ckie suit and call it a day

My jeans aint super baggy
Niether are they skinny

40s year old street n*ggas who dress like this
Have a psychological problem

(I give 40 year old werido n*ggas who play in
A rock band a Pass)

1 week ago '20        #77
Gmoney419 
Props total: 5639 5 K  Slaps total: 788 788
 FashCashVasquez said
Get with times?

Rather just wear d*ckie suit and call it a day

My jeans aint super baggy
Niether are they skinny

40s year old street n*ggas who dress like this
Have a psychological problem

(I give 40 year old werido n*ggas who play in
A rock band a Pass)
Like I said earlier if people only talking about the dude in the Audi I get that sentiment. I was under the impression initially it was about everything in the Instagram slide. So let me clarify, I donít know any 40 year old n*ggas dressing like that one specific guy

1 week ago '17        #78
FashCashVasquez  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
Props total: 13494 13 K  Slaps total: 7313 7 K
 OffBreed said
I aint mad at ya homie, skinnies just aint for me at my age. I do however wear the fitted flexible jeans tho. Took me years to let go of the baggy jeans, but once I did, I aint going back.

The fitted flex jeans aren't too baggy or too tight, but fit enough to where I don't look outdated lol

But yeah, that backhand was like a pimps instinct.........almost lost myself for a minute

Fitted jeans are where its at

I don't follow new trends alot of them are
Feminne. You can tell rappers have
Homos*xauls style them

I honestly think Kanye west, Dipset were
Paid off in 2006 to set Gay fashion trends in hiphop
+1   

1 week ago '04        #79
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 13849 13 K  Slaps total: 3136 3 K
ATLien style

1 week ago '17        #80
RayDonovan 
Props total: 3319 3 K  Slaps total: 313 313
 Gmoney419 said
Real n*gga sh*t. You just gotta respect and accept as long as it donít cross those boundaries you set. But damn dog I feel you owe me cuz I been trynna book the belemere for the past 2 years and ever since COVID and all that free bread that bi*ch been booked out every damn day all the damn ot n*ggas been the ones this whole time lol

Please tell me you had the real experience n got the swimming pool suite. Itís 2 different ones but me and my girl had the 2 floor one years ago n I would NEVER advertise the belemere to anybody unless they can get that one. That sh*t is a whole vibe
You already know!
Been there like 3 times in 10 years only because of what u said.. its always booked. Even on weekdays. Yea we got the reg pool junt once and the big boy with the 2 floors and the sauna the other 2 times.. last time i just found out they had one of them lock bridges and a cool a*s deck by the lake to chill on. Slick in the evenings.

They tried to open one here but the community blocked them saying it would be a place where prostitutes would go.. im thinkin they dumb as hell cuz this sh*t like 400 a night aint no prosties going there lol so they built that one in georgia instead.

If i had big dough id build one for sure, those junts are a money maker

1 week ago '14        #81
Wop2x 
Props total: 21814 21 K  Slaps total: 2646 2 K
Bb simons belts and knock off robin jeans

n*ggas dressing like 2012 again when keef was hot

sh*t wack..

On the fashion tip. Skinny jeans not in no more… all the designers moving towards relax and oversized fit hoodies and jeans

I had to size 3 sizes down to get an Amiri hoodie to fit how I wanted

Idc what the trend is next… i will rock all my sh*t fitted… not skinny or baggy

Last edited by Wop2x; 09-15-2021 at 03:48 AM..
+1   

1 week ago '11        #82
Anti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 50950 50 K  Slaps total: 3915 3 K
 Catalinawm said
holmes moist as a towlette
i looked at it for a about a min just thinking,
why is his whole aura so gay
+1   

1 week ago '11        #83
Anti  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 50950 50 K  Slaps total: 3915 3 K
 zzxxccvvbb said
Rolex will get you better service most places though since servers and sales people a*sume you have money
I'm not into luxury watches cause I love the Apple Watch but I have a dilemma
my doctor has a Rolex Submariner Date the 1 with the black dial & face I been going to him every 6 to 8 months for 15 years, labs (I have a vitamin deficiency)
and every time I catch myself glancing at his wrist while he's writing.
I'm impressed by the bright finish and sharp, clear text and of course how the hand moves... a Rolex IS a status symbol and stands out like a mf.

Last edited by Anti; 09-15-2021 at 06:38 AM..

1 week ago '11        #84
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 25433 25 K  Slaps total: 3551 3 K
Half of them outfits look like they were inspired by Dragonball Z. But that 1st joint is unacceptable.
+1   

1 week ago '19        #85
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 27938 27 K  Slaps total: 3548 3 K
 Anti said
I'm not into luxury watches cause I love the Apple Watch but I have a dilemma
my doctor has a Rolex Submariner Date the 1 with the black dial & face I been going to him every 6 to 8 months for 15 years, labs (I have a vitamin deficiency)
and every time I catch myself glancing at his wrist while he's writing.
I'm impressed by the bright finish and sharp, clear text and of course how the hand moves... a Rolex IS a status symbol and stands out like a mf.

I forget the brands, but there are actually are some high-end/luxury smart watches out there
+1   

1 week ago '17        #86
Fortune  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 50681 50 K  Slaps total: 3818 3 K
 OffBreed said
I aint mad at ya homie, skinnies just aint for me at my age. I do however wear the fitted flexible jeans tho. Took me years to let go of the baggy jeans, but once I did, I aint going back.

The fitted flex jeans aren't too baggy or too tight, but fit enough to where I don't look outdated lol

But yeah, that backhand was like a pimps instinct.........almost lost myself for a minute

yea def feel you on that. them fitted flex jeans on point too. I can't go too skinny. my nbr one rule is ya sh*t can't be tighter than what ya bi*ch got on.

1 week ago '17        #87
S PHX GOD 
Props total: 52115 52 K  Slaps total: 7162 7 K
 Gmoney419 said
Just curious where do you shop? If you saying you donít know where these type of clothes are at then Iím a*suming you donít shop at any malls or urban clothes stores.

You can literally walk into the mall and go into jimmy jazz or most clothing stores or shoe stores that sell clothes. Only place I donít see these clothes is Walmart or meijers
he a Phaggot whos stuck in the 90s.. he thinks skinnys and slims are the same thing
+1   

1 week ago '18        #88
classicrap1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 15817 15 K  Slaps total: 20091 20 K
that sh*t is gay as fu*k. i rather stick with baggy clothoes and medmium size clothes. new gen fastion is homo. even for a goodt too shoe negro like myself i cannot defend such f*g**t ism.

1 week ago '20        #89
Catalinawm 
Props total: 724 724  Slaps total: 61 61
 Anti said
i looked at it for a about a min just thinking,
why is his whole aura so gay
+1   

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  14
Who's lining up tonight for ps5 @ bestbuy?
246 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Apple Wallet is getting verifiable COVID-19 vaccination cards
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+25online now  11
Video inside This Teacher Out Here Tryna Catch A Case With One Of Her Students!
90 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Walmart Billionaire Marc Lore Is Planning a $500 Billion ďCity of the ..
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy