Rick Ross's Son (16) Officially Owns his first wingstop. Black Fatherhood at it's finest

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 days ago '10        #26
eightytyson06 
Props total: 21261 21 K  Slaps total: 1368 1 K
 LuxG2 said
now letís work on this kid not being a unhealthy fat a*s
Lol young dog has an offer from Miami for football cant be too lazy
+9   

2 days ago '09        #27
LOONATIK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 44393 44 K  Slaps total: 5601 5 K
 GrindPOWER$ said
stop the BS. we just giving dude props for show
others it can be done. i know for sure there are
other black men who pass down business to their sons
but we just giving props because he put it on front street show yes its possible
Lol whatís possible? Owning a Wingstop? Who said it wasnít? I didnít need Ross or his son to know that is my point lol. Yíall n*ggas love acting like this just a big W for the entire culture and itís not. I know what can and csnt be done, owning a Wingstop? Lol not likely at all. And if yíall feel like this then post random people from the culture doing sh*t that does benefit the culture not this sh*t. It does nothing for n*ggas at all except Ross, his son and immediate family and friends. Thatís all Iím saying, good for them but no I donít care and I lost for coming in to say I didnít care.

2 days ago '09        #28
LOONATIK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 44393 44 K  Slaps total: 5601 5 K
 ANewSense said
I can see both sides here. Respect and props, to both.
Yea I feel what he said too and respect it. I didnít expect n*ggas to like my comment but it is what it is lol.

2 days ago '16        #29
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 75975 75 K  Slaps total: 4872 4 K
 Laron Isley said
But we can connect ourselves to all the negativity? If a black kid gets k*lled by the cops, it affects all of us, we say it could have been us or someone we love. But if a black kid owns a wing stop at 16 we shouldn't connect to that? That can't be us? So we should let the bad sh*t depress us but we shouldn't let the good sh*t inspire us? When people post videos of mothers putting wigs and make up on black boys we get upset. So if we see a great Black father doing some great sh*t with his black kid I think we should highlight it and be inspired even if we're not the ones making money from it
/thread
+6   

2 days ago '04        #30
slimboyballer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 34929 34 K  Slaps total: 7364 7 K
Meanwhile sociopath 50 cent beefing with his son
+14   

2 days ago '11        #31
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 68780 68 K  Slaps total: 12896 12 K
 LOONATIK said
Lol whatís possible? Owning a Wingstop? Who said it wasnít? I didnít need Ross or his son to know that is my point lol. Yíall n*ggas love acting like this just a big W for the entire culture and itís not. I know what can and csnt be done, owning a Wingstop? Lol not likely at all. And if yíall feel like this then post random people from the culture doing sh*t that does benefit the culture not this sh*t. It does nothing for n*ggas at all except Ross, his son and immediate family and friends. Thatís all Iím saying, good for them but no I donít care and I lost for coming in to say I didnít care.
i see what you saying...you saying okay that's good but its not like you gave a random 16 year old a wingstop you have it to your son. you suppose to do that but we can still give the dude props for putting is child in position right
+2   

2 days ago '11        #32
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 68780 68 K  Slaps total: 12896 12 K
 Gotti Pippen said
Not a diss, but this n*ggas come up is the most unrealistic thing in hip hop history.

Besides that, itís not like ross put hard work directly into Wing Stop.

Yes I would want to do the same for my own son, but this wasnít the inspiration I personally needed. This is just to stunt on other rappers.
i get your point but its good to see a black man putting is black son in position to win
+6   

2 days ago '17        #33
S PHX GOD 
Props total: 51948 51 K  Slaps total: 7142 7 K
fu*k him and his family

2 days ago '15        #34
burnzfortytwo 
Props total: 9623 9 K  Slaps total: 1666 1 K
 LOONATIK said
I mean thatís cool I guess lol does nothing for me, or anybody outside of his friends and family probably lol. n*ggas need to stop thinking rich black celebrities success is every black persons on earth success, they not thinking about you n*ggas smh.

2 days ago '10        #35
#JewLife 
Props total: 18435 18 K  Slaps total: 4987 4 K
 Laron Isley said
But we can connect ourselves to all the negativity? If a black kid gets k*lled by the cops, it affects all of us, we say it could have been us or someone we love. But if a black kid owns a wing stop at 16 we shouldn't connect to that? That can't be us? So we should let the bad sh*t depress us but we shouldn't let the good sh*t inspire us? When people post videos of mothers putting wigs and make up on black boys we get upset. So if we see a great Black father doing some great sh*t with his black kid I think we should highlight it and be inspired even if we're not the ones making money from it
Not often great posts like this get made on this forum
+8   

2 days ago '16        #36
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 91179 91 K  Slaps total: 10045 10 K
 Slymm said
16 living a privileged life and tatted up like that??
He got more tats than me lol

2 days ago '04        #37
infam0uskills 
Props total: 14890 14 K  Slaps total: 874 874
bx strikes again with the lets find something negative in a positive post mentality.

lets just keep everything negative as fu*k and stay stagnant our entire lives in every fashion possible.
+14   

2 days ago '13        #38
EL GATO NEGRO 
Props total: 1585 1 K  Slaps total: 400 400
imagine your boss being a 16 year old
+4   

2 days ago '21        #39
freaky culture 
Props total: 595 595  Slaps total: 241 241
I'll never knock a black man's hustle, but I gotta tell truths as another one who loves you/ Buying franchises isn't that good an option/ When you look at the math, you see that you share cropping/ $600K liquid, royalties 11%/ not including the 3 spots where you gotta pay rent/ no choice in vendors and you gotta stay in for 10/ now imagine starting a wing spot for dollars with sense/

2 days ago '18        #40
tronics 
Props total: 829 829  Slaps total: 77 77
thatís fu*king awesome to see and way better than another post about a rolex
+6   

2 days ago '12        #41
johnnysnow 
Props total: 27536 27 K  Slaps total: 1939 1 K
Congrats to the young boy hope he takes this serious and goes on to become a real entrepreneur

But he should lay off the wings and eat a salad sometimes

2 days ago '17        #42
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 82702 82 K  Slaps total: 24567 24 K
 isthistobe said
Generational wealth
Gotta learn how to keep it

Heís only 16. Got a lot of stuff to learnÖ. He may turn 18, sell his sh*t, then spend that on some chains and a bi*ch

Kids and basically everyone these days want that instant gratification.

Thatís why u see all these new rappers every week, but no new jazz artists, or other instrumentalist. Cuz rap is now an instant gratification. No skills, no studying, no years of honing a craft.

So I hope he knows what he has right now, and not thinkin of what he WANTS right now
+3   

2 days ago '21        #43
LuxG2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 17429 17 K  Slaps total: 3300 3 K
 eightytyson06 said
Lol young dog has an offer from Miami for football cant be too lazy
So money makes it ok to be unhealthy??? Iím talking about a healthy lifestyle, different vibe.

2 days ago '04        #44
cuzjuan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7387 7 K  Slaps total: 3073 3 K
giving an overweight kid a fast food restaurant doesn't seem responsible

2 days ago '21        #45
Dreamcast 
Props total: 5890 5 K  Slaps total: 1400 1 K
if u believe it u can achieve it

+1   

2 days ago '16        #46
genxcide 
Props total: 3498 3 K  Slaps total: 475 475
Good for him. Gonna be hard for him to have the hustle his daddy did. Homie may have been born in the struggle, but is way to young to remember it. Ross been in the game a long time now. Hopefully he does have that hustlers spirit. But alot of 2nd generations don't. Most businesses started by a family are no longer owned by that family by the 3rd generation......thats a fact you can look up

2 days ago '18        #47
ItsThatEasy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 25339 25 K  Slaps total: 1966 1 K
 Laron Isley said
That post was some of the most self defeatist, crabs in a bucket, hater sh*t I've seen on here since I joined.

Homie on the ignore list from that post alone.

Salute for seeing the large picture.
+3   

2 days ago '06        #48
louielou 
Props total: 4664 4 K  Slaps total: 369 369

2 days ago '10        #49
deadlift 
Props total: 20162 20 K  Slaps total: 2811 2 K
He doing the hiring and firing?

2 days ago '18        #50
ItsThatEasy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 25339 25 K  Slaps total: 1966 1 K
 LuxG2 said
So money makes it ok to be unhealthy??? I’m talking about a healthy lifestyle, different vibe.
Have you ever played football in your life?

He's an offensive tackle, the weight is there for a reason. Plus he'll hit Miami's strength and conditioning program and get even more right.

You MF's really finding anyway to hate on a 16 year old, sh*t is weird as hell.

n*ggas done attacked his tattoos, said he don't deserve the franchise, called him fat.

All on his 16th birthday.

You n*ggas is weirdos.
+10   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+117online now  26
Reselling soda is hitting like backwoods right now(easy money)
173 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-93online now  22
[Fat Loss] final time i am going to show this. for all the haters who said i a..
175 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  17
nxt 2.0 thread.....the new regime begins tonight
268 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+57online now  17
Video inside Is this True About Batman?