Rick Ross's Son (16) Officially Owns his first wingstop. Black Fatherhood at it's finest

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 1 week ago '07        #226
Deniro732 
Props total: 14902 14 K  Slaps total: 2637 2 K
Hope the youngsta has a successful location. I'm sure ross got the right people running it

1 week ago '04        #227
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 25600 25 K  Slaps total: 3922 3 K
 LOONATIK said
I mean that’s cool I guess lol does nothing for me, or anybody outside of his friends and family probably lol. n*ggas need to stop thinking rich black celebrities success is every black persons on earth success, they not thinking about you n*ggas smh.

You sound salty........ real talk.... its not his job to worry about others out side of his family.......and he has donated to many charities.... wtf do you want from the man... ?? get your own sh*t n*gga and stop being bitter... I dont even fu*k with Ross like that but the fact remains he worked for his sh*t....and owes no one any thing. Foh...
+1   

1 week ago '06        #228
soso24  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 67348 67 K  Slaps total: 8121 8 K
Ross that n*gga, man
+2   

1 week ago '15        #229
Ace dealer 
Props total: 37586 37 K  Slaps total: 2463 2 K
 soso24 said
Ross that n*gga, man
Facts…..

Wish DomK And Nip woulda signed to him

1 week ago '16        #230
The Truth 
Props total: 2944 2 K  Slaps total: 448 448
 LOONATIK said
My n*gga shutup already you not going to do sh*t about nothing. You the only black MF I’ll never give a dime too cuz you thought sh*t was sweet. fu*k all that black power sh*t you not sh*t to me idgaf about your life n*gga. What I’m saying here don’t make me a crab in a bucket my head just not in the sand. Ross and his son not sitting back like yea “WE DID THIS FOR THE CULTURE WE DID THIS FOR YALL” I already said the sh*t was cool but that it don’t mean sh*t to me in the grand scheme of things and n*ggas came at me talking about “it’s motivation” lol what’s motivating about this and if this is motivation to you n*ggas then you doing this life sh*t all wrong smh. Black folk been selling this “motivation” sh*t for years, how about going and getting some hungry young monsters and show them how to earn? Don’t drive down my block stunting on me telling me “one day you can have this” if not then fu*k out my way and let me hustle my way I don’t need your motivation.
Bruh you got issues dam

1 week ago '08        #231
WarviewVA 
Props total: 2525 2 K  Slaps total: 308 308
 LuxG2 said
I come from the suburbs dumbass…obesity is a problem in our community….MICHELLE OBAMA even campaigned on this…foh trying to turn this into hate.
Triggered

1 week ago '21        #232
freaky culture 
Props total: 666 666  Slaps total: 282 282
 vandalizm said
How many successful wing spots you own?

Food spots?
man if you don't get yo bi*ch a*s away from me with that sh*t

1 week ago '20        #233
Oldbrooklyn718 
Props total: 17264 17 K  Slaps total: 1325 1 K
 diamond4981 said
I gotta say out all the rappers not ye or jay, Ross right up there with his moves even got gucci in his ads and doing songs with him to help him build up. He a solid individual from his moves and all that CO talk can cease when a dude doing stuff like this for his family and others.

Ayo to be honest people should respect him THAT much more for showing his people the thin line between life and entertainment...

For teaching them by example the image is actually a business ...
We all want these guys to be who they claim they are but most are merely entertainers

However his actions are 100,000% Real Man moves
+1   

1 week ago '10        #234
Walmart 
Props total: 24688 24 K  Slaps total: 2612 2 K
 LOONATIK said
I mean that’s cool I guess lol does nothing for me, or anybody outside of his friends and family probably lol. n*ggas need to stop thinking rich black celebrities success is every black persons on earth success, they not thinking about you n*ggas smh.
Over 180 ppl propped this..

1 week ago '13        #235
vandalizm 
Props total: 13973 13 K  Slaps total: 1733 1 K
 freaky culture said
man if you don't get yo bi*ch a*s away from me with that sh*t

You’re broke bi*ch hating ‘21 troll coward f*g**t

1 week ago '20        #236
Its Dark At 9  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 22821 22 K  Slaps total: 3273 3 K
 Laron Isley said
But we can connect ourselves to all the negativity? If a black kid gets k*lled by the cops, it affects all of us, we say it could have been us or someone we love. But if a black kid owns a wing stop at 16 we shouldn't connect to that? That can't be us? So we should let the bad sh*t depress us but we shouldn't let the good sh*t inspire us? When people post videos of mothers putting wigs and make up on black boys we get upset. So if we see a great Black father doing some great sh*t with his black kid I think we should highlight it and be inspired even if we're not the ones making money from it
I can't disagree with any of this.

6 days ago '15        #237
BamaBoy91 
Props total: 9781 9 K  Slaps total: 889 889
black excellence

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside Apple Wallet is getting verifiable COVID-19 vaccination cards
68 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+32online now  11
Video inside OMI In a Hellcat INDICTED by FEDS for "Massive Internet Piracy Scheme" ..
285 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+20online now  5
Sep 22 - HermanCainAward, the fast growing Subreddit Catalogs Anti-Vaxxer COVI..
416 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+18online now  3
Image(s) inside A Man Paid $.43 Cents Less Than The Cost Of A Mountain Dew. Now He's F..
90 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy