fu-k CLB and Donda, Baby Keem jus quietly dropped AOTY.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 days ago '21        #51
Episode  OP
Props total: 2637 2 K  Slaps total: 346 346
 gemini8686 said
I’m slapping because you can’t just say u like the album. You have to make some big spectacle talking about album of the year. Stop trying to attach things to yourself and hyping it up so u can make yourself feel better internally. If you like it then cool. Everything has to be “the best.” The shut the fu*k up about that and like what u like
Yea cause it’s my personal album of the year you retarded f*g**t it’s not that hard of a concept to grasp.

But oh look, another ignorant f*g**t that didn’t even listen to the album. fu*k out my thread bozo.

2 days ago '20        #52
Lil Wayne 
Props total: 4181 4 K  Slaps total: 2722 2 K
I cant do the weird voice thing
+1   

2 days ago '15        #53
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 31045 31 K  Slaps total: 8350 8 K
 Episode said
Yea cause it’s my personal album of the year you retarded f*g**t it’s not that hard of a concept to grasp.

But oh look, another ignorant f*g**t that didn’t even listen to the album. fu*k out my thread bozo.
2021 new account alias troll. Y’all really pathetic

2 days ago '21        #54
Episode  OP
 Lil Wayne said
I cant do the weird voice thing
Peep “Issues” and “Scars”, those 2 are prolly the most “normal” voice wise. He sings on those tho, no rapping really.

2 days ago '21        #55
Episode  OP
 gemini8686 said
2021 new account alias troll. Y’all really pathetic
Alias? Lmfao I legitimately joined this year.

What’s pathetic is talking sh*t and forming braindead worthless opinions about sh*t you never even took a second to see for yourself instead of jus shutting the fu*k up cause ain’t nobody tryna hear you f*g**t.

2 days ago '18        #56
S-Class  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 87010 87 K  Slaps total: 8505 8 K
 Episode said
….And using a short 60 second unrelated clip, to form your opinion on a completely separate hour long album. Aight.
We’ll nah the clip wasn’t to sh*t on the album , the clip was to sh*t on Keem himself .

2 days ago '16        #57
Harlem2TheBronx 
Props total: 1849 1 K  Slaps total: 115 115
Album is dookie.

2 days ago '21        #58
Episode  OP
 S-Class said
We’ll nah the clip wasn’t to sh*t on the album , the clip was to sh*t on Keem himself .
So you gon take a single throwaway freestyle to judge an artist’s entire discography and artistry. Even tho free styling has nothing to do wit making quality recorded music and is not a required skill set. Yea fu*k it that’s the simple easy way and takes zero effort whatsoever so why not right?

2 days ago '20        #59
Lil Wayne 
Props total: 4181 4 K  Slaps total: 2722 2 K
 Episode said
Peep “Issues” and “Scars”, those 2 are prolly the most “normal” voice wise. He sings on those tho, no rapping really.
I genuinely wanna like him just off the strength of Kendrick. His production is fresh, like I said I cant vibe to the weird voice thing

Top 10 most propped recently  2 days ago '16        #60
Homer Pimpson 
Props total: 33599 33 K  Slaps total: 6944 6 K
 Episode said
Cool another lame a*s f*g**t that ain’t even listened to the album. Another ignorant clown, keep exposing yallselves.

Now get the fu*k out my thread f*g**t.
I listened to it you fu*king goofball

This is fire?

Bang yourself

2 days ago '21        #61
Episode  OP
 Lil Wayne said
I genuinely wanna like him just off the strength of Kendrick. His production is fresh, like I said I cant vibe to the weird voice thing
Well at least you listened. More than these f*g**ts can say.

2 days ago '21        #62
Episode  OP
 Homer Pimpson said

This is fire?

Bang yourself
Yea it is but good job posting one of the weaker songs on the album. Trademark USA, Issues, Range Brothers, Family Ties, Scars, South Africa, and Durag Activity all hard as fu*k and better than the song you posted. But you wanted to hate it before you even listened so again, pointless.

Top 10 most propped recently  2 days ago '10        #63
Black Excellence  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 66841 66 K  Slaps total: 7288 7 K
 Episode said
REAL.

What’s yo personal AOTY?
Probably Donda.

I’ve played that album front to back the most out of any hip hop album this year.
+1   

2 days ago '21        #64
Episode  OP
 Black Excellence said
Probably Donda.

I’ve played that album front to back the most out of any hip hop album this year.
Yea Donda and this Keem album got bout the same amount of spins for me. Donda definitely has some skips for me tho and I personally would have shaved some filler tracks off so that’s why I gave Keem the edge cause his album has no skips for me, I play it front to back every time.

2 days ago '16        #65
TheFreshPrince 
Props total: 908 908  Slaps total: 46 46
As a 35 year old I fu*ks wit it. Need to give it the car test for my final verdict. He got some hits and he got some misses BUT I like it
+1   

2 days ago '21        #66
Episode  OP
 TheFreshPrince said
As a 35 year old I fu*ks wit it. Need to give it the car test for my final verdict. He got some hits and he got some misses BUT I like it
Good sh*t bro.

2 days ago '21        #67
Episode  OP
Mfs in here mass slapping every post. Slap this one too d*ckriding f*g**t blow your head off.

2 days ago '17        #68
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 82714 82 K  Slaps total: 24567 24 K
 Episode said
Again, you listened to literally 2 minutes of an hour long album. It’s pointless because you dead wrong. He uses the exaggerated voices at certain points but there’s plenty of songs and moments on here where he uses his more normal voice and even sings on a lot of the songs. He’s versatile like Kendrick. Kendrick uses that “cartoon” voice a lot too. Is Kendrick trash?
Can’t really compare him to Kendrick tho.

It’s like saying a rapper who speaks about police brutality, a crooked government, and saving our black youth, is as good as Tupac.

Kendrick has a certain likeness about him. Hopsin raps like eminem…. So why isn’t hopsin on folks top 5 or 20 like em is?

2 days ago '21        #69
Episode  OP
 PackerTrelli3 said
Can’t really compare him to Kendrick tho.

It’s like saying a rapper who speaks about police brutality, a crooked government, and saving our black youth, is as good as Tupac.

Kendrick has a certain likeness about him. Hopsin raps like eminem…. So why isn’t hopsin on folks top 5 or 20 like em is?
Keem is Kendrick’s blood little cousin. Kendrick coached him and as a result Keem has a very similar sound. That’s why they’re compared so heavily. They are literally family.

2 days ago '04        #70
Top Shelf 
Props total: 12111 12 K  Slaps total: 1551 1 K
 Homer Pimpson said

This is fire?

Bang yourself
My gawd this sh*t is trash. This what the cool kids are listening to these days?

2 days ago '06        #71
xastey 
Props total: 8949 8 K  Slaps total: 657 657
AOTY... just stop. Sadly I can't get pass the voice on most of his songs. Sounds like hes whining . But some of his songs be on point tho.

2 days ago '18        #72
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 41904 41 K  Slaps total: 2245 2 K
@

2 days ago '21        #73
Episode  OP
 TheLuminousOne said
@

Only d*ckriding going on is all you hating a*s f*g**ts that ain’t even heard the album.

Imagine mass slapping a mf for showing love and trying to spread some good music. Miserable a*s f*g**ts would rather tear somebody down that they never even heard. That’s a sad a*s closed minded life. Couldn’t be me. Woulda committed that a long time ago.

2 days ago '18        #74
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 41904 41 K  Slaps total: 2245 2 K
 Episode said
Only d*ckriding going on is all you hating a*s f*g**ts that ain’t even heard the album.

Imagine mass slapping a mf for showing love and trying to spread some good music. Miserable a*s f*g**ts would rather tear somebody down that they never even heard. That’s a sad a*s closed minded life. Couldn’t be me. Woulda committed that a long time ago.
Shut the fu*k up, stop whining like lil a bi*ch boy. It’s a decent album just not great. I’ve heard it.

2 days ago '17        #75
screwplus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2602 2 K  Slaps total: 478 478
So this was trash...

It’s a lot of hoes in here, a lot of lost souls. Whole group of dime bi*ches and they in vogue. I’m tryna find a bi*ch that no one knows. I’m tryna find me a bi*ch that no one knows

Although he was spotted with Karrueche

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+120online now  35
Reselling soda is hitting like backwoods right now(easy money)
180 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-70online now  20
Video inside Things POOR People Waste Money On
85 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+61online now  19
Video inside Is this True About Batman?