fu-k CLB and Donda, Baby Keem jus quietly dropped AOTY.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+34  111
119 replies  @guap

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

5 days ago '21        #1
1636 page views
92 comments

Episode 
Props total: 2648 2 K  Slaps total: 359 359
fu-k CLB and Donda, Baby Keem jus quietly dropped AOTY.

Who rockin wit this masterpiece? image

All hits no skips. Unlimited creativity, different and unique sound, and so many flow switches that his flows got flows lmao. And this mf only 20 years old. He got a REAL bright future. Kendrick taught his lil cousin well. image

Last edited by Episode; 09-13-2021 at 10:25 PM..

best
worst
92 comments

5 days ago '19        #2
Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 22130 22 K  Slaps total: 7839 7 K

n*gga don't even got the best weed plate and you talking about album of the year
+14   

5 days ago '18        #3
S-Class  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 87225 87 K  Slaps total: 8524 8 K

Edit: I just skimmed . This n*gga trash . He really does that stupid a*s cartoony baby voice on every song .

Last edited by S-Class; 09-13-2021 at 10:42 PM..
+17   

5 days ago '21        #4
Episode  OP
 S-Class said

Have you even heard it?

5 days ago '21        #5
Episode  OP
 S-Class said

Edit: I just skimmed . This n*gga trash . He really does that stupid a*s cartoony baby voice on every song .
Oh okay so you jus skimmed a 54 minute 16 track album in 2 minutes. Opinion is worthless like I expected.

5 days ago '18        #6
 Episode said
Oh okay so you jus skimmed a 54 minute album in 2 minutes. Opinion is worthless like I expected.
Whatever man . That stupid a*s voice makes it trash for me. Kinda like how anything Chance drops is auto trash. Why n*ggas rapping with goofy a*s cartoon baby voices ?

I like durag activity tho
+14   

5 days ago '21        #7
Episode  OP
 S-Class said
Whatever man . That stupid a*s voice makes it trash for me. Kinda like how anything Chance drops is auto trash. Why n*ggas rapping with goofy a*s cartoon baby voices ?
Again, you listened to literally 2 minutes of an hour long album. It’s pointless because you dead wrong. He uses the exaggerated voices at certain points but there’s plenty of songs and moments on here where he uses his more normal voice and even sings on a lot of the songs. He’s versatile like Kendrick. Kendrick uses that “cartoon” voice a lot too. Is Kendrick trash?

5 days ago '21        #8
Episode  OP
fag**ts slappin and guaranteed ain’t even heard the album lmfao fu*king clowns.

5 days ago '18        #9
 Episode said
Again, you listened to literally 2 minutes of an hour long album. It’s pointless because you dead wrong. He uses the exaggerated voices at certain points but there’s plenty of songs and moments on here where he uses his more normal voice and even sings on a lot of the songs. He’s versatile like Kendrick. Kendrick uses that “cartoon” voice a lot too. Is Kendrick trash?
Kendrick cool. Based on the two songs Keem got with Kendrick and the joints I skimmed on the album just now , I’m cool. Like somebody said in another thread , Keem took all of Kendrick’s annoying traits and became like a mini me type figure .
+4   

5 days ago '21        #10
Episode  OP
 S-Class said
Kendrick cool. Based on the two songs Keem got with Kendrick and the joints I skimmed on the album just now , I’m cool. Like somebody said in another thread , Keem took all of Kendrick’s annoying traits and became like a mini me type figure .
He literally sound like Kendrick Jr. so that makes zero sense, but aight.

Edit: Jus saw yo edit. So we agree somewhat. I don’t think he annoying at all. He jus got an animated flow. Ab-Soul be on the same sh*t and I don’t think he annoying at all.

5 days ago '16        #11
ELAH MENTAT 
Props total: 20291 20 K  Slaps total: 1430 1 K
+1   

5 days ago '07        #12
tacuna 320 
Props total: 9523 9 K  Slaps total: 1418 1 K
Baby Keem is for people under the age of 19 and f*g**ts, ima just a*sume you're both
+1   

5 days ago '21        #13
Episode  OP
 tacuna 320 said
Baby Keem is for people under the age of 19 and f*g**ts, ima just a*sume you're both
Okay so another clueless f*g**t who hasn’t even listened to the album, got it.

And I’m 25 but I’m willing to bet you a 40 year old oldhead or close to it and you sh*t on any and everybody that debuted any time after 2005 other than maybe Kendrick and J. Cole. Sound about right? Yea, I know.

Last edited by Episode; 09-14-2021 at 12:27 AM..

5 days ago '07        #14
tacuna 320 
 Episode said
Okay so another clueless f*g**t who hasn’t even listened to the album, got it.
oh i heard the album, how else you think I came to that conclusion? I actually listen to sh*t instead of you n*ggas blindly calling everything classic just to clout chase you dummy

5 days ago '21        #15
Episode  OP
 tacuna 320 said
oh i heard the album, how else you think I came to that conclusion? I actually listen to sh*t instead of you n*ggas blindly calling everything classic just to clout chase you dummy
Blindly? Album been on repeat since Thursday night when it dropped. Pretty sure I got a decent enough comprehension of it at this point. Definitely more than yo clown a*s.

And yea it is a classic. Mfs rarely ever come this hard on they debut album so in that context it most definitely is a classic. And as for this year it is head and shoulders the best album to come out this year. It’s been dry as fu*k. CLB was straight garbage and while Donda was good, it was still like an 8/10 and would prolly only place 5th or 6th in Kanye’s whole discography.

Last edited by Episode; 09-14-2021 at 12:32 AM..

5 days ago '05        #16
Scorpz 
Props total: 52772 52 K  Slaps total: 4245 4 K
More agenda pushing bullsh*t?

5 days ago '21        #17
Episode  OP
 Scorpz said
More agenda pushing bullsh*t?

What the fu*k are you even talking about? You saw a colorful album cover and a*sumed he’s a gay rapper?

fu*king clowns.

I’m wondering when somebody who has actually listened to the fu*king album is gon chime in.

5 days ago '07        #18
tacuna 320 
 Episode said
Blindly? Album been on repeat since Thursday night when it dropped. Pretty sure I got a decent enough comprehension of it at this point. Definitely more than yo clown a*s.

And yea it is a classic. Mfs rarely ever come this hard on they debut album so in that context it most definitely is a classic. And as for this year it is head and shoulders the best album to come out this year. It’s been dry as fu*k. CLB was straight garbage and while Donda was good, it was still like an 8/10 and would prolly only place 5th or 6th in Kanye’s whole discography.
i doubt i'm the first to tell you but you have terrible taste, you don't have a decent comprehension on sh*t if you think this is worth listening to over anything that dropped this year
+2   

5 days ago '21        #19
Episode  OP
 tacuna 320 said
i doubt i'm the first to tell you but you have terrible taste, you don't have a decent comprehension on sh*t if you think this is worth listening to over anything that dropped this year
Nah my taste jus fine but since yours is so much better, please tell me what albums in Hip Hop were better lmao.

5 days ago '04        #20
skillahmang 
Props total: 57388 57 K  Slaps total: 11727 11 K
Listened to all 3

No way in hell.

Foh.
+1   

5 days ago '21        #21
Strong44 
Props total: 634 634  Slaps total: 247 247
Not AOTY but it's better than Donda/CLB. Donda is hit or miss though the highs are high and CLB is just painfully average all around.

Keem's album has good messages, solid production, and dope concepts. It's just his voice that's a big turnoff. But, if you can get past the voice, he dropped a nice project that's easily better than CLB and Donda.

I still say KD2 is AOTY though.
+5   

5 days ago '21        #22
Episode  OP
 Strong44 said
Not AOTY but it's better than Donda/CLB. Donda is hit or miss though the highs are high and CLB is just painfully average all around.

Keem's album has good messages, solid production, and dope concepts. It's just his voice that's a big turnoff. But, if you can get past the voice, he dropped a nice project that's easily better than CLB and Donda.

I still say KD2 is AOTY though.
What a surprise. Someone actually thoroughly listens to it and can appreciate it instead of blindly hating without hearing a second of it like the rest of these f*g**ts.

Anyways, to me his voice ain’t a turnoff. I love more experimental and out there music as it is so more animated and expressive deliveries have never annoyed me. Matter fact Ab-Soul is prolly my favorite pure rapper and he’s known for that kind of delivery as well. I actually didn’t think Keem was too extra wit any of that on this album. He wasn’t on some Danny Brown level wit it lol. sh*t if anything the “weirdest” voice used on the entire album was Kendrick on Range Brothers. His ad-libs were straight comedy.

Where would you rank it tho if not #1? Jus curious.

5 days ago '21        #23
Episode  OP
 skillahmang said
Listened to all 3

No way in hell.

Foh.
You gon tell me CLB was better? You wanna say Donda was better, fine, but you out yo mind if you gon tell me both those albums was better than Keem.

5 days ago '16        #24
Alaskan 
Props total: 12415 12 K  Slaps total: 559 559
Baby Keem is cool but he's too incohesive.. I get the Kendrick comparisons, but KDOTs work is heavily based on traditional hip-hop.. Keem kinda jumps all over the place with his ideas, but that's what the festival kids like so platinum incoming

5 days ago '21        #25
Real Maverick 
Props total: 1172 1 K  Slaps total: 180 180
 Episode said
Boy you salty as fu*k
+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+32online now  27
Video inside CLICKBAIT ON NETFLIX……brrruuuuhhh
53 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+35online now  26
How The Air Jordan 1 High OG “Georgetown” Looks On-Feet
35 comments
19 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  23
Image(s) inside Brian Pumper aka Michael Marcellus Felton Is Currently Looked Up On s*..
129 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
Breaking News - Kyrie Irving finally believes the earth is not flat
190 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy