Jay Z in talks to Become New Owner of Denver Broncos

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

3 days ago '17        #26
The Almighty240 
Props total: 10891 10 K  Slaps total: 984 984
Good luck with that, I just read bezos is looking to buying them too.

3 days ago '09        #27
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x71
Props total: 236637 236 K  Slaps total: 26552 26 K
slapped....didnt read

3 days ago '06        #28
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27320 27 K  Slaps total: 8247 8 K
Bezos got the gouda why even entertain minority stake owners?
+1   

3 days ago '06        #29
SPLEEK 
Props total: 1730 1 K  Slaps total: 114 114
This was the chess move Hov probably had in mind when he linked with the NFL a couple years ago. Get a seat at the table as a consultant, bring value then leverage that to ownership. Well played if this story is accurate
+1   

3 days ago '07        #30
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x107
Props total: 235974 235 K  Slaps total: 21202 21 K
I mean he might get this done.

He is already is tied in with a few of them w
[spoiler - click to view]

people.

+2   

3 days ago '17        #31
Mperfection 
Props total: 11475 11 K  Slaps total: 1121 1 K
 Two02x3 said
Y’all really got a thread to prove your blackness? Lol y’all need to get a hobby or something
sh*t on some borderline extremist sh*t. Imma lay off this site, these bx cats different

3 days ago '18        #32
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 57432 57 K  Slaps total: 19554 19 K
Goated after the black album... im tired of jay winning . Can we get a new challenger or something. Someone please come knock him off the thrown.
+1   

3 days ago '21        #33
King856 
Props total: 10147 10 K  Slaps total: 4147 4 K
 ThaWeighin said
if HOV is in watch the talent he attracts and then other teams will copycat
mark my words especially if HOV raises a Lombardi!!!
Talent he attracts ? What athletes does he attract as a sports agency. Kyrie was their biggest client and he fired them

3 days ago '13        #34
YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x35 OP
Props total: 28520 28 K  Slaps total: 17380 17 K
 ProfessionalDon said
what are we suppose to do with this information?
It suppose to make haters like yours souls burn. Racists, haters, and c00ns really start to contemplate suicide reading thread titles like this

It makes them feel inferior to black people winning and making big moves like this. This is a huge win for black people in their eyes. This is also a huge L for the racists, c00ns, and all the haters that's crying full of jealousy. There's even mods on bx that's mad about Jay owning the Denver Broncos. That's how you know this black excellence sh*t is deep

Jay-Z and all successful or rich and wealthy black people are symbolic for all black people in their eyes and that's why they be so mad whenever Jay or a black person win because they see it as a win for all black people and that's why they always trying to convince black people that something is not a win or victory for black people because they hate to see black people celebrating.

Jay-Z is a black man who grew up in the hood and came from nothing and now he's a billionaire and his wife Beyonce got hundreds of millions of dollars and they doing sh*t that white people can't even do. They got rich and wealthy white people with less money than them bowing down to them. Because of how powerful they are. The haters don't want black people to see black people with all that wealth and power and influence and ownership. They're a black super power couple that are more richer and wealthier and powerful than almost every white power couple.

There's alot of rich white people with way less money than Jay and Bey that just wish they could be in Jay and Bey's presence. I love to see powerful wealthy black people running sh*t and making people bow down. Jay and Bey so bossed up that they got wealthy white people bowing down kissing the ring.

Black Excellence
Black Love
Black Empowerment
Black Wealth
Black Ownership
+3   

3 days ago '16        #35
AgentOrange 
Props total: 10299 10 K  Slaps total: 2257 2 K
 Funke said
Must need him for gentrification purposes lol
Isn't that how Black coaches gets interviews but never really considered for coaching jobs.

3 days ago '19        #36
alwaysworking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 4565 4 K  Slaps total: 817 817
not happening. owners will not allow it.....

3 days ago '17        #37
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 82704 82 K  Slaps total: 24567 24 K
 MrFourteen5 said
Is this a percentage of a percent again?
All ya really need!

3 days ago '05        #38
JohnnyCage202  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 78468 78 K  Slaps total: 3387 3 K
 Two02x3 said
Y’all really got a thread to prove your blackness? Lol y’all need to get a hobby or something
 JohnnyCage202 said
Only because it’s so many out here false claimin’...

...gotta set the record straight.

YSPromoshunz said
It suppose to make haters like yours souls burn. Racists, haters, and c00ns really start to contemplate suicide reading thread titles like this

It makes them feel inferior to black people winning and making big moves like this. This is a huge win for black people in their eyes. This is also a huge L for the racists, c00ns, and all the haters that's crying full of jealousy. There's even mods on bx that's mad about Jay owning the Denver Broncos. That's how you know this black excellence sh*t is deep

Jay-Z and all successful or rich and wealthy black people are symbolic for all black people in their eyes and that's why they be so mad whenever Jay or a black person win because they see it as a win for all black people and that's why they always trying to convince black people that something is not a win or victory for black people because they hate to see black people celebrating.

Jay-Z is a black man who grew up in the hood and came from nothing and now he's a billionaire and his wife Beyonce got hundreds of millions of dollars and they doing sh*t that white people can't even do. They got rich and wealthy white people with less money than them bowing down to them. Because of how powerful they are. The haters don't want black people to see black people with all that wealth and power and influence and ownership. They're a black super power couple that are more richer and wealthier and powerful than almost every white power couple.

There's alot of rich white people with way less money than Jay and Bey that just wish they could be in Jay and Bey's presence. I love to see powerful wealthy black people running sh*t and making people bow down. Jay and Bey so bossed up that they got wealthy white people bowing down kissing the ring.

Black Excellence
Black Love
Black Empowerment
Black Wealth
Black Ownership

See what I mean?

3 days ago '09        #39
BryanBodyLotion 
Props total: 2164 2 K  Slaps total: 508 508
White excellence

3 days ago '04        #40
7twelve 
Props total: 36749 36 K  Slaps total: 8244 8 K
 kami said
.5% ownership?
I know you're not hating, so I'm just curious what kind of power moves you're making?????

3 days ago '16        #41
NEWYORKTlMES  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 18530 18 K  Slaps total: 3775 3 K
@ black excellence

I kno this boils your beige blood

3 days ago '21        #42
Starfield  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1243 1 K  Slaps total: 98 98
A group of brothers should get together and buy it.

3 days ago '19        #43
Johnny Drama 
Props total: 6019 6 K  Slaps total: 5233 5 K
Na fu*k that I like the Broncos.
+1   

3 days ago '04        #44
GetEmDaddy902 
Props total: 6703 6 K  Slaps total: 1376 1 K
 kami said
.5% ownership?
My bad bro ment prop you
+2   

3 days ago '06        #45
LeMar G 
Props total: 77839 77 K  Slaps total: 8053 8 K

3 days ago '18        #46
Illmatic826z  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8772 8 K  Slaps total: 1500 1 K
This is confirmed fake news

Hova d*ckriders got lubed up for nothing
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 days ago '10        #47
trill jackson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 111627 111 K  Slaps total: 12174 12 K
the denver camels

3 days ago '20        #48
Trueballer718 
Props total: 3633 3 K  Slaps total: 681 681
 YSPromoshunz said

Black Excellence
Black Love
Black Empowerment
Black Wealth
Black Ownership
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 days ago '10        #49
trill jackson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 111627 111 K  Slaps total: 12174 12 K

3 days ago '17        #50
Props total: 22018 22 K  Slaps total: 6432 6 K
Another investment black people wont benefit from. Congrats

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+118online now  26
Reselling soda is hitting like backwoods right now(easy money)
174 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  22
nxt 2.0 thread.....the new regime begins tonight
268 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-93online now  19
[Fat Loss] final time i am going to show this. for all the haters who said i a..
175 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+57online now  15
Video inside Is this True About Batman?
62 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy