So T-rock makes groundbreaking claims that Juicy j is on that yougn buck sh-t.

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

8 months ago '18        #26
classicrap1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10 OP
Props total: 15686 15 K  Slaps total: 19880 19 K
 Pyrex said
T-Rock made one of the best weed anthems ever:

could you image if 50 cent would of sign him to g unit. or d block. or roc a fella would of gotten him.

or t.i. and grand hustle. it's crazy outkast,t.i. and atl n*ggas never signed him.

+5   

8 months ago '20        #27
WillyWanka00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 14984 14 K  Slaps total: 8283 8 K
 classicrap1 said
could you image if 50 cent would of sign him to g unit. or d block. or roc a fella would of gotten him.

or t.i. and grand hustle. it's crazy outkast,t.i. and atl n*ggas never signed him.

He def got dealt a sh*t hand in the industry
+3   

8 months ago '18        #28
 WillyWanka00 said
dude was actin mad suspect and coonish

if you seen the full video he was 2o times worster. juicy j is a full ****. no telling what he would do for them eliete hollywood gay f*g**ts.

1:28 he litterly says he a sweet trippy a*s N word with the hard er. i cannot say it because snitches would be begging to banned me.
twice in front of white folks

dj paul pass 2 wives were white, current girlfriend white.. and his son is hanging aroudn nothing but white women for his 21st birthday. not one black women.

+4   

8 months ago '18        #29
 WillyWanka00 said
dude was actin mad suspect and coonish

so i know t rock wasn't lying when he said this in second diss video.

@3:20 say juicy j and dj paul are uncle toms and say he only dates white women. and he does not fu*k with black women. and dj paul got hep c from getting too many tattoos.

dj paul said at the oscar awards the white females actors he grew up idolizing turned on him and acted so mean and sh*tty towards even after he won the oscar.

if you seen the full video he was 2o times worster. juicy j is a full ****. no telling what he would do for them eliete hollywood gay f*g**ts.

+1   

8 months ago '18        #30
 Muggz said
shocking new claims this evening as Bx member Almightyvsop claims that sniffing coke has relevancy to turning you into a c*ck sucker. here with the full details is the man (allegedly) making these unscientific facts
bro. he is right. you notice how beanie segal was on some gay sh*t when he was high and drunk

8 months ago '20        #31
hateyouguys  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 13106 13 K  Slaps total: 790 790
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Not saying it ain’t valid I just hate when people let sh*t slide when they’re cool with someone but as soon as they fall out it’s “he’s a fu*king f*g**t!” Like now that y’all fell out his gayness bothers you!
+2   

8 months ago '14        #32
Oceans 
Props total: 10071 10 K  Slaps total: 1964 1 K
Lol dj paul look sus now

8 months ago '14        #33
Kwaziii 
Props total: 5686 5 K  Slaps total: 460 460
 PackerTrelli3 said
ďLick on my buttĒ

Yea being that they are wild, admittedly used blow, and party hard with them white folks, I could see them doin strange sh*t....

Started to realize how they were after that MTV show. Itís like they are or were still college frat boys.
and college frat type sh*t goes back to the occult

8 months ago '15        #34
Bran1723 
Props total: 827 827  Slaps total: 49 49
T-Rock old stuff is nice, but his albums he put out after HCP have been pretty tight. It's like after the Kush, he hit is stride as an artist. His newest album is very nice.
+2   

8 months ago '18        #35
 hateyouguys said
Not saying it ain’t valid I just hate when people let sh*t slide when they’re cool with someone but as soon as they fall out it’s “he’s a fu*king f*g**t!” Like now that y’all fell out his gayness bothers you!
to be fair. if both of us got signed to p.diddy or juicy j or cash money.

for a chance to have only one hit. and get our sh*t in major television stations,royalites checks.movies checks, and online streaming revnue,
basically getting 5,000 every 3 months in royalty checks.

and a shot a one million or 3 million dollars.

n*gga you and I would over look alot of sh*t.

and pretty sure if you got jae hooded. and cheated out of 3 million. and somebody clowns you on there songs,radio and viral.

you would be pissed and go off too.

8 months ago '18        #36
 Oceans said
Lol dj paul look sus now
i believe everyhing superhead said about rappers and sports stars been gay now.

if three 6 mafia are some of the toughest rappers on earth. and cash money get outted then nobody is off limits.

8 months ago '20        #37
hateyouguys  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 13106 13 K  Slaps total: 790 790
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 classicrap1 said
to be fair. if both of us got signed to p.diddy or juicy j or cash money.

for a chance to have only one hit. and get our sh*t in major television stations,royalites checks.movies checks, and online streaming revnue,
basically getting 5,000 every 3 months in royalty checks.

and a shot a one million or 3 million dollars.

n*gga you and I would over look alot of sh*t.

and pretty sure if you got jae hooded. and cheated out of 3 million. and somebody clowns you on there songs,radio and viral.

you would be pissed and go off too.
Man I 100% get him being upset Iím just saying the gay sh*t if true he just overlooked it because sh*t was all good. Now that itís not all good itís a problem. If dude was gay he ainít care back then is all Iím saying!
+1   

8 months ago '10        #38
eashawty 
Props total: 14642 14 K  Slaps total: 586 586
 Muggz said
shocking new claims this evening as Bx member Almightyvsop claims that sniffing coke has relevancy to turning you into a c*ck sucker. here with the full details is the man (allegedly) making these unscientific facts
I aint gon lie bruh, gay folks do be on that powder & all them other crazy drugs hard & u always hear bout n*ggas doin gay sh*t when they be on all them drugs too
+5   

8 months ago '19        #39
AnuthaOne 
Props total: 14175 14 K  Slaps total: 6569 6 K
T-Rock is one of the only cats still doin the old Memphis style
I still grab all his new sh*t and am eagerly waiting for his most recent release to leak
A lot of those old 3-6 mafia and HCP/Prophet cats fell off but T-Rock still doin it

T-Rock - Last Man Standing - 2021
+1   

8 months ago '17        #40
TrillestTalk404  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 49431 49 K  Slaps total: 8073 8 K
T-Rock has an axe to grind and hates Juicy J. Of course he's throwing dirt on his name. Just think it's crazy how there were people defending Young Buck despite there being all kinds of proof like a video of him getting head from a tranny, him on the phone with a tranny that he knew very well, other gays he's slept with showing the DMs, him liking gay pr0n, etc. Folks was saying it's not true. But Juicy done been in the industry for almost 30 years and not one picture, screenshot, video, confession, etc has shown Juicy to be gay but a rapper that got kicked out from Juicy label 25 years ago says he's gay so it's accepted as fact lol. Boxden a funny place

8 months ago '19        #41
AnuthaOne 

his disses always sounded 100x better when he was hittin em over their own beats

8 months ago '18        #42
 TrillestTalk404 said
T-Rock has an axe to grind and hates Juicy J. Of course he's throwing dirt on his name. Just think it's crazy how there were people defending Young Buck despite there being all kinds of proof like a video of him getting head from a tranny, him on the phone with a tranny that he knew very well, other gays he's slept with showing the DMs, him liking gay pr0n, etc. Folks was saying it's not true. But Juicy done been in the industry for almost 30 years and not one picture, screenshot, video, confession, etc has shown Juicy to be gay but a rapper that got kicked out from Juicy label 25 years ago says he's gay so it's accepted as fact lol. Boxden a funny place
lil reno said wiz and juicy had a gay relationship going on.

that not true. think about it if that was the case how did starlito know bauot 5 years before it came out. none of us know that young buck was gay from 2oo3 to 2o19.

everybody thought bobby V was as straight as a arrow. then he got exposed.

alot of stuff in teh industry happens that stay in the industry.

sh*t in the 90's, 80's and 70's. nobody knew luther vangdross was gay or teddy pendergrass.

prince said he was bi and gives every symbol that he is bi s*xual and said in his book or interview. he will not give up his s*xuality.

but he convince the world he is straight.

when we all know a straight musicians would not wear women clothes,lipstick,eyeliner,weave, and dance,nails,glitter, and almost be transgender.

3. inspecter deck admits it. alot of your industry hardest gangsta and rappers and entertainment folks was at this party.

+2   

8 months ago '18        #43
 eashawty said
I aint gon lie bruh, gay folks do be on that powder & all them other crazy drugs hard & u always hear bout n*ggas doin gay sh*t when they be on all them drugs too

so true.

watch this video and tell me i am lying.

8 months ago '18        #44
 AnuthaOne said
T-Rock is one of the only cats still doin the old Memphis style
I still grab all his new sh*t and am eagerly waiting for his most recent release to leak
A lot of those old 3-6 mafia and HCP/Prophet cats fell off but T-Rock still doin it

T-Rock - Last Man Standing - 2021
that christian album was so deep and almost made me cry. I actually now misjudge him. i thought he was straight on some iegant sh*t. but that was a damn classic and welly crafted album.

wow. they defiently drop the ball on them.
+1   

8 months ago '18        #45
 Black Larry said
Always thought thats kinda crazy.

inspedctah deck admits on the dude who help worldstarhiphop become famous. he admits on his new podcast what happens at the industry masion parties.

he said some of the favorite rappers and hardest gangsta rappers and folks in the entertainment industry who you would never image. even polctians and rich ceo.

and even some gospel folks be there too.

add it up

8 months ago '18        #46
 Almightyvsop said
Whatever it is black hinted at that was offered make sense if it’s true cuz I always thought Paul was the better producer forreal.

Juice caught on to the Taylor gang wave and was outta here at that point
this is what he wanted to say but could not.

+1   

8 months ago '18        #47
 PackerTrelli3 said
ďLick on my buttĒ

Yea being that they are wild, admittedly used blow, and party hard with them white folks, I could see them doin strange sh*t....

Started to realize how they were after that MTV show. Itís like they are or were still college frat boys.
did you see three 6 mafia videos back in the day. and how lord infamous. had a a nose ring. and like pireacing all over his face. that was definely some weird sh*t.

that sh*t is not normal.

@3:20 mark.

1:20 mark

8 months ago '16        #48
Almightyvsop 
Props total: 12145 12 K  Slaps total: 270 270
 classicrap1 said
did you see three 6 mafia videos back in the day. and how lord infamous. had a a nose ring. and like pireacing all over his face. that was definely some weird sh*t.

that sh*t is not normal.

@3:20 mark.

1:20 mark

Infamous was prolly the darkest one in that damn group. He always made references to demons and devil talkin to and thru him. That muhfu*ka looked legit crazy as a bi*ch. I think he even messed with the dark art ouija board sh*t but idk how true that may be tho
+1   

8 months ago '18        #49
 Almightyvsop said
Infamous was prolly the darkest one in that damn group. He always made references to demons and devil talkin to and thru him. That muhfu*ka looked legit crazy as a bi*ch. I think he even messed with the dark art ouija board sh*t but idk how true that may be tho
Bone htugs n harmony did. adn they sold there soul to the devil. and i lost alot of my religious views. i still pray to god and meditate and follow the ten commandments.

but started to beleive that sh*t is real. they was into that. and then they made easy e and the rest was history. when they start doing that sh*t.

8 months ago '19        #50
AnuthaOne 
 classicrap1 said
that christian album was so deep and almost made me cry. I actually now misjudge him. i thought he was straight on some iegant sh*t. but that was a damn classic and welly crafted album.

wow. they defiently drop the ball on them.
so many talented cats were in and out of that click only one i stay in touch with is skinny pimp he my n*gga for real

paul
juice
lord
crunch
koop
boo
project pat

skinny
carmike
lil gin
mc mack
scan man
k-rock
t-rock
gangsta blac
la chat
lil glock
sog
last mr bigg
indo g
playa fly
m-child
droopy drew dog
lil e/mac e/raw dawg/eric gales
lil pat
mr del
frayser boy
lil wyte
chrome
boogieman
grandaddy souf
lil lody
v-slash
new genesis
billy wes

Last edited by AnuthaOne; 01-21-2021 at 02:45 PM..
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-93online now  19
[Fat Loss] final time i am going to show this. for all the haters who said i a..
174 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+116online now  17
Reselling soda is hitting like backwoods right now(easy money)
171 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+57online now  15
Video inside Is this True About Batman?
59 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  14
nxt 2.0 thread.....the new regime begins tonight