Diddy: Only person i would do is Dre (Pause)

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 1 week ago '20        #26
ProfessionalDon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 26200 26 K  Slaps total: 4610 4 K
 Souloh said
I guess y’all forgot what JD has done

1 week ago '05        #27
CartelFamill 
Props total: 11847 11 K  Slaps total: 1428 1 K
 Souloh said
I guess y’all forgot what JD has done

You Proved me Point.....Jd Has NOTHING Rap Wise for Diddy And He still Might Lose on R&B Tip Especially Yo if Yo a*s Running the Playlist

1 week ago '20        #28
Diddy is as much a producer as Birdman, they should battle each other

Dre is a GOD status, respected by in and outside of the genre.

Nobody really views Puffy as a producer, more so a CEO, dancer and the Cîroc guy and a corny rapper

1 week ago '19        #29
Souloh  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15417 15 K  Slaps total: 2898 2 K
 CartelFamill said
You Proved me Point.....Jd Has NOTHING Rap Wise for Diddy And He still Might Lose on R&B Tip Especially Yo if Yo a*s Running the Playlist
n*gga I just picked a few from off the top of my head. Y’all n*ggas not bout to play JD like he a scrub

+2   

1 week ago '14        #30
consigliereA 
Props total: 57165 57 K  Slaps total: 3297 3 K
Ayo..

1 week ago '18        #31
ordoabchao 
Props total: 24273 24 K  Slaps total: 5165 5 K
No need to pause: their both gay as fu*k.

1 week ago '14        #32
consigliereA 
Props total: 57165 57 K  Slaps total: 3297 3 K

1 week ago '04        #33
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 13849 13 K  Slaps total: 3136 3 K
do it so pac can kickflip outta his urn (i know there aint one)

1 week ago '16        #34
kamal1978 
Props total: 5317 5 K  Slaps total: 2143 2 K
I got Diddy there

Too much hits

1 week ago '20        #35
Dustea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 2877 2 K  Slaps total: 1548 1 K
 ProfessionalDon said
This cliché nonsense

Dre is hands on with his production, from the beats to the mixing, he lives and breathes the studio

We all know who were the hitmakers behind Puffy, screaming take that take that over a beat which you did not produce or a song you did not produce does not make you a producer

If thats the case Suge Knight is just as much a producer as Puffy

Lets not act like Dre does not play instruments, know how to work every mpc and drum machine, scratch and sample, mix, direct vocals. He is the definition of a producer

Its an insult to Dre to even mention Puffy next to his name

Kanye I could understand, Timbo, real producers
Again, Dre has and has always had a team of collaborators for his beats and production. Most of his beats are sampled. Those are facts.

Making a beat is only one part of production. There are n*ggas who make beats that aren't producers. Vice Versa.

Most song writers don't make beats. Most beat makers don't write songs. Most beat makers and song writers don't arrange or mix. Those are different professions. Check the credits on your favorite songs.

1 week ago '21        #36
HornOfAfrica  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
Props total: 5485 5 K  Slaps total: 912 912
 Dustea said
Again, Dre has and has always had a team of collaborators for his beats and production. Most of his beats are sampled. Those are facts.

Making a beat is only one part of production. There are n*ggas who make beats that aren't producers. Vice Versa.

Most song writers don't make beats. Most beat makers don't write songs. Most beat makers and song writers don't arrange or mix. Those are different professions. Check the credits on your favorite songs.
Not only beats. Dre was claimin finished songs made by other producers too.

Dre claimed to have produced Got My Mind Made Up...... but Pac found out later, that it was Daz.

1 week ago '18        #37
Sick Flair 
Props total: 17965 17 K  Slaps total: 1324 1 K
 BigGVD said
They both got a crazy catalog if you factor in the labels but Dre solo sh*t is definitely k*llin Puff’s
Problem for Puff is Dre got NWA... deathrow... Aftermath... Shady... GUNIT... This n*gga got hits from 85 to Kdot. Puff has Bad Boy and the 90’s remixes. His run was shorter. I think if he'd have kept “producing” he'd be the closest to Dre. Puff got hits though so he smash anybody else.

1 week ago '18        #38
Sick Flair 
Props total: 17965 17 K  Slaps total: 1324 1 K
 consigliereA said
JD is kinda like Puff lil man. He came behind Puff at a point even though I think he was in the game first because of his dad. He really copied Puff and to an extent, Dre’s moves. Look at his artist. They are modeled after either BB(R&B) or DR(Rap). He was never really an original dude but his production is crazy.

1 week ago '04        #39
zhiggeman 
Props total: 10252 10 K  Slaps total: 1852 1 K
Damn Diddy more delusional than ja or pras from the fugees

1 week ago '20        #40
 Dustea said

Dre is hands on with his beats and production whichever way you spin it

Puffy does not write songs, nor does he make beats, nor does he direct a mix and sometimes he is not even in the studio when a song gets laid down. There is nothing Puffy does to ever be considered a producer. Stop with the madness. Dre called out Puffy for being a phoney many years ago and he was right then.

He slaps executive producer on an album to get his credit and he can because he is the CEO

Suge did the exact same thing

Dre is a producer, the definition of a real producer and that is what people view him as. I don't care if most of Dre's beats are sampled or not, he still put that sample into a sampler and sampled it. Dre has inspired 3 generations of producers.

Last edited by ProfessionalDon; 09-15-2021 at 09:17 AM..
+1   

1 week ago '21        #41
F12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 6581 6 K  Slaps total: 2868 2 K
wait, is this a producer battle or a rapper battle?

1 week ago '07        #42
A-L-P 
Props total: 7880 7 K  Slaps total: 874 874
 Dustea said

None of that negates what dude said. The fact still remains, Dre knows how to make beats, play piano, DJ, and engineer. Whereas Diddy cannot do any of those things.

You’re reaching to discredit Dre. And I’m not sure how occasionally using samples is a strike against him in a genre that’s based on sampling.
+1   

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside Apple Wallet is getting verifiable COVID-19 vaccination cards
68 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+25online now  5
Video inside This Teacher Out Here Tryna Catch A Case With One Of Her Students!
90 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  4
Video inside OMI In a Hellcat INDICTED by FEDS for "Massive Internet Piracy Scheme" ..
285 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  3
Who's lining up tonight for ps5 @ bestbuy?
246 comments
1 day ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy