Breaking News: OTF Muwop Arrested By Feds For FBG Ducks Murder... Durk Investigated

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 1 month ago '20        #426
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 43413 43 K  Slaps total: 14632 14 K
 FRAZZELDRIP said
@ u love them bad boys don't u
Why would you mention me of all the people in this thread?

I'm a fan of the Chicago music scene...I'm not from there...these stupid n*ggas entertain me with their degenerative behavior...I love to sit back and laugh at how stupid n*ggas like fbg duck was, how ignorant muwop and these clowns were that threw their entire life away over nothing more than getting a oblock chain from von....speaking of von...that stupid n*gga would be about to get a life sentence of them savannah n*ggas hadn't smoked his boots....

Watching these idiots is like watching some made for TV drama about how to die by 30 or how not to get away with crimes...

1 month ago '21        #427
FRAZZELDRIP 
Props total: 6131 6 K  Slaps total: 2508 2 K
 Tweezy12 said

I'm a fan of the Chicago music scene...I'm not from there...these stupid n*ggas entertain me with their degenerative behavior...I love to sit back and laugh at how stupid n*ggas like fbg duck was, how ignorant muwop and these clowns were that threw their entire life away over nothing more than getting a oblock chain from von....speaking of von...that stupid n*gga would be about to get a life sentence of them savannah n*ggas hadn't smoked his boots....

Watching these idiots is like watching some made for TV drama about how to die by 30 or how not to get away with crimes...
Bruh ur literally on muwops d*ck asking if he can be a hit rapper fanned out always choosing oblocks side and now you wanna act like u hate em and laugh at em dying that's some straight up weirdo goofy a*s sh*t.

U really do like them bad boys acting like Helga when she around hey Arnold
+1   

1 month ago '16        #428
solo 
Props total: 12751 12 K  Slaps total: 1728 1 K
 FRAZZELDRIP said
Duck never k*lled anyone but he's shot at people and even shot Troy in the arm before Troy died. Before duck died he was shooting it out with the BDs and almost died then. I think that's why they really went after him. Hear his last days were crazy.
Smh….no bruh Duck never shot Troy, he wasn’t a shooter. Just like Fredo Santana wasn’t a shooter

1 month ago '21        #429
FRAZZELDRIP 
 solo said
Smh….no bruh Duck never shot Troy, he wasn’t a shooter. Just like Fredo Santana wasn’t a shooter
Ok now you're trolling

1 month ago '20        #430
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 43413 43 K  Slaps total: 14632 14 K
 FRAZZELDRIP said
Bruh ur literally on muwops d*ck asking if he can be a hit rapper fanned out always choosing oblocks side and now you wanna act like u hate em and laugh at em dying that's some straight up weirdo goofy a*s sh*t.

U really do like them bad boys acting like Helga when she around hey Arnold
No I said if he somehow beat the charges he would be huge because ppl love that sh*t

1 month ago '10        #431
Walmart 
Props total: 25240 25 K  Slaps total: 2638 2 K
 FRAZZELDRIP said
Duck never k*lled anyone but he's shot at people and even shot Troy in the arm before Troy died. Before duck died he was shooting it out with the BDs and almost died then. I think that's why they really went after him. Hear his last days were crazy.
lol @ info on social media and the Internet making fans BX detectives

I believe the part about Duck getting into shootouts tho b/c one of Duck's friends said that they were getting into shootouts all the time years back.

What'd you hear made Duck's last days crazy?

I can only imagine what threats Duck was getting after making "Dead Bs".

I wish Duck was moving smarter and got out of Chicago before he died. I know he wanted to make sure his mom was good before he moved out of the Chi area, but you can't help your fam out if you're not alive.
+1   

1 month ago '16        #432
NoLvstName  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 82415 82 K  Slaps total: 8011 8 K
 Tweezy12 said

If you not black this a wild post to make
+1   

1 month ago '21        #433
FRAZZELDRIP 
 Walmart said
lol @ info on social media and the Internet making fans BX detectives

I believe the part about Duck getting into shootouts tho b/c one of Duck's friends said that they were getting into shootouts all the time years back.

What'd you hear made Duck's last days crazy?

I can only imagine what threats Duck was getting after making "Dead Bs".

I wish Duck was moving smarter and got out of Chicago before he died. I know he wanted to make sure his mom was good before he moved out of the Chi area, but you can't help your fam out if you're not alive.
His last Days he was actually airing out blocks on some idgaf anymore type sh*t and almost dying from return fire. Ducks biggest beef wasn't just with oblock he was more into it with tymb and 600

1 month ago '20        #434
SuperSlimey215 
Props total: 9596 9 K  Slaps total: 1790 1 K
 foshoVoodoo said
cot damn duck mom put the pressure on they a*s

Put the pressure on the cops because your murderous son got murdered lol makes sense.
+2   

1 month ago '10        #435
Walmart 
Props total: 25240 25 K  Slaps total: 2638 2 K
 FRAZZELDRIP said
His last Days he was actually airing out blocks on some idgaf anymore type sh*t and almost dying from return fire. Ducks biggest beef wasn't just with oblock he was more into it with tymb and 600

Are you sure? B/c it seems like Duck was laying low since he had the biggest buzz out of FBG and pretty much the best chance for his FBG homie to blow up (when it comes to rapping).

I know Duck had beef with 600 members (especially 600 Breezy) and other crews, but it seems like O-Block wanted him the most for dissing T-Roy, Nuski, Odee and other dead main members.

1 month ago '21        #436
FRAZZELDRIP 
 Walmart said
Are you sure? B/c it seems like Duck was laying low since he had the biggest buzz out of FBG and pretty much the best chance for his FBG homie to blow up (when it comes to rapping).

I know Duck had beef with 600 members (especially 600 Breezy) and other crews, but it seems like O-Block wanted him the most for dissing T-Roy, Nuski, Odee and other dead main members.
Yea I'm sure u see the vid? There's another vid of an interview with fbg bigga who's his cousin from Cabrini green who told stories of him and duck having shootouts f*ghting in the club even said duck ran into oops at the hospital while getting treated for a bullet wound. alot of this stuff started coming out after he died. His beef with oblock was big cause n*ggas was famous and his cousin boss trell k*lled odee who oblock was named after.
+1   

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+49online now  32
Article inside Idris Elba Thought He Got Shot in the Head Filming Ridley Scotts' 'Am..
85 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  30
Article inside Dave Chappelle Holds Q&A With Students At Duke Ellington School of th..
20 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+27online now  23
Helleva Deal Playas
91 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  16
So We A Few Hours Into It...What Y'all Cop So Far?
70 comments
22 hours ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy