Breaking: King Von shot outside club opium in Atlanta

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

1 year ago '04        #476
GetEmDaddy902 
Props total: 6947 6 K  Slaps total: 1396 1 K
I seen a video of Quando Rando helping him in the hospital it appears. sh*t probably over senseless sh*t man......pray for these young n*ggas find better days

1 year ago '04        #477
GetEmDaddy902 
 Anomic said
Nah u cant. U see a mf in Rondo crew in all black come behind the van and shoot von, flash and all.

I aint see not one flash from them pigs
looks like police fired into the truck maybe???

1 year ago '19        #478
Occult Mayne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 86420 86 K  Slaps total: 12867 12 K
 GetEmDaddy902 said
I seen a video of Quando Rando helping him in the hospital it appears. sh*t probably over senseless sh*t man......pray for these young n*ggas find better days

Worst part is, Quando might die behind this even tho he helped Von

1 year ago '04        #479
GetEmDaddy902 
 Anomic said
Worst part is, Quando might die behind this even tho he helped Von
sh*ts fu*ked up because I get it because of my younger days and how I was and my mindset then, but as I get older and had my kids I realize life is a beautiful thing. Wish these young cats could one day unite because this sh*t has to end.

sadly i know it will just get worse like you said
+4   

1 year ago '13        #480
stranjadanja 
Props total: 8866 8 K  Slaps total: 1569 1 K
You wonít see any BLM outcry because there is no political opportunity but i wonder if his life matters them?
+3   

1 year ago '19        #481
 GetEmDaddy902 said
sh*ts fu*ked up because I get it because of my younger days and how I was and my mindset then, but as I get older and had my kids I realize life is a beautiful thing. Wish these young cats could one day unite because this sh*t has to end.

sadly i know it will just get worse like you said
Ohhh naw life is some bullsh*t bruh I feel u. The election bullsh*t and now this........ boutta be a bloody Thanksgiving.

The ancient egyptians and the gnostics believed that life is a prison and couldn't wait to get out this mf. Study the ancestors bruh. They had the pyramids and everything and STILL wanted to LEAVE THIS EARTH.
+1   

1 year ago '20        #482
b4dizzzzzzzle 
Props total: 3973 3 K  Slaps total: 378 378
"and if i should die we boostin the murder rate, my n*ggas gon slide erryday" - King VON

that's how the jit feel.

1 year ago '15        #483
Baklao 
Props total: 653 653  Slaps total: 409 409
sh*t crazy FBI Twitter go crazy

They find the k*ller

1 year ago '15        #484
richmoneycash 
Props total: 25105 25 K  Slaps total: 1609 1 K
 Baklao said
sh*t crazy FBI Twitter go crazy

They find the k*ller

Yup, he deleted his instagram too. Dude is done, too many damn cameras to do dirt like this.
+1   

1 year ago '19        #485
Boxedin1 
Props total: 9123 9 K  Slaps total: 1766 1 K
All this rondo/NBA talk had me thinking some basketball beef went deadly
+4   

1 year ago '07        #486
Kala Babu 
Props total: 141 141  Slaps total: 32 32
Lol who

1 year ago '15        #487
SouthsideNori 
Props total: 24745 24 K  Slaps total: 1474 1 K
From the video don't look like 12 k*lled him. Von was f*ghting somebody beside the white SUV and the shooter came from around the other side of it, blew him down and then proceeded to take a leg shot from one of the U.C.s (I'm a*suming) he hobbled off in the chaos.

Rhe n*gga holding onto Von in the black was the original n*gga Von was f*ghting, idk why he or Von was holding on to each other but he gets rocked by Von ppl in the white shirt and runs off.

If you notice nobody with Von has a gun. Outta town, f*ghting opps, with 0 firearms...

1 year ago '15        #488
QueensNikka 
Props total: 7041 7 K  Slaps total: 522 522
 GetEmDaddy902 said
looks like police fired into the truck maybe???
in the other video u see that white truck trying to get away and cops fire into it(or someone fires into it)

1 year ago '18        #489
FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 73794 73 K  Slaps total: 16361 16 K
RIP King Von

He was one of my favorite newer rappers. Playing around in ATL man. Lotta n*ggas get k*lled in ATL damn!
+3   

1 year ago '18        #490
FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x26
Props total: 73794 73 K  Slaps total: 16361 16 K
 Thing Tucker said
Hopefully Von recovers fully and can tap in to spirituality and harness peace and good vibes. Help others and save the disadvantaged youth!

Von needs to eat mushrooms and reflect on his life and spread positivity there is still time
He dead man
+1   

1 year ago '15        #491
Baklao 
Props total: 653 653  Slaps total: 409 409
How the 2 other died ? Not on cam

1 year ago '19        #492
 Thing Tucker said
Hopefully Von recovers fully and can tap in to spirituality and harness peace and good vibes. Help others and save the disadvantaged youth!

Von needs to eat mushrooms and reflect on his life and spread positivity there is still time
He dead bruh. RIP VON.

U got a tape out or sum??? WE need u to start spittin that sh*t. Im bout to next year and be every mf where. Yall mfs gon be on threads talkin that sh*t bout my sh*t

1 year ago '19        #493
 Baklao said
How the 2 other died ? Not on cam
Police shooting back em since they was shooting at Quando crew runnin away after Von got hit.

Von got hit by Quando's crew then everyone scattered opposite directions then started firing back and forth then the cops came out and started shootin at damn near everyone

1 year ago '14        #494
bigbellyman 
Props total: 1413 1 K  Slaps total: 202 202
 SouthsideNori said
From the video don't look like 12 k*lled him. Von was f*ghting somebody beside the white SUV and the shooter came from around the other side of it, blew him down and then proceeded to take a leg shot from one of the U.C.s (I'm a*suming) he hobbled off in the chaos.

Rhe n*gga holding onto Von in the black was the original n*gga Von was f*ghting, idk why he or Von was holding on to each other but he gets rocked by Von ppl in the white shirt and runs off.

If you notice nobody with Von has a gun. Outta town, f*ghting opps, with 0 firearms...
Look like dude was trying to take von chain.

1 year ago '17        #495
S550  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8728 8 K  Slaps total: 3626 3 K
 OldBrooklyn7187 said
Meant to slap...fu*k these clowns and Biden

Most of all fu*k TRUMP
Helll yeaaaa
+1   

1 year ago '05        #496
Orange Pekoe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 6068 6 K  Slaps total: 524 524
 richmoneycash said
Yup, he deleted his instagram too. Dude is done, too many damn cameras to do dirt like this.
Nah his IG still up. He can’t Delete it bc he in custody. But I’m not gonna provide the IG bc man don’t chat bare like that.

The off duty officer shot the k*ller, you can c him in the top right of the video. That’s why nobody shot back bc the officers were already there.

After the off duty officer chases the other guys off video then Muwop comes through and KO’s dude who was still on top of Von. Video cuts out after that but there’s a waaay clearer video out there that you can find if you want.

Last edited by Orange Pekoe; 11-06-2020 at 03:20 PM..
+2   

1 year ago '15        #497
richmoneycash 
Props total: 25105 25 K  Slaps total: 1609 1 K
 Orange Pekoe said
Nah his IG still up. He canít Delete it bc he in custody. But Iím not gonna provide the IG bc man donít chat bare like that.

The off duty officer shot the k*ller, you can c him in the top right of the video. Thatís why nobody shot back bc the officers were already there.
I saw his IG early I'm guessing it was an older one. Same name tho maybe different spelling

1 year ago '05        #498
Orange Pekoe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 6068 6 K  Slaps total: 524 524
 richmoneycash said
I saw his IG early I'm guessing it was an older one. Same name tho maybe different spelling
Yeah, maybe dawg.

The internet already got more police work done than APD

1 year ago '07        #499
Sincere730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 66993 66 K  Slaps total: 7189 7 K
So Rondo and them pulled up to Von album release

Damnnn

1 year ago '17        #500
Usukaz2 
Props total: 3915 3 K  Slaps total: 583 583
 Gene Eric Mann said
I remember Durk was dragging Von everywhere, introducing him as his new artists and this is before we ever heard a verse from him.

Durk made it so Von could change his life.

That kid was a star but there was always a darkness to him. He was a murderer. His days were numbered ever since he got out of prison.
He left Chicago to avoid death but he couldn't escape that sh*t.

RIP KingVonFromDaO
Everybody around durk dies!
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+76online now  20
dr j says his tennis playing daughter was only born cause her mother had b..
138 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+100online now  20
Video inside She actually has a point
128 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+26online now  11
Video inside RICK ROSS DISSES MEEK MILL AND SAYS ďhe sold his soul but still on a le..
255 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-29online now  8
Erykah Badu(50) Smashing a 27 Year Old
95 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy