Fbg duck shot and killed

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

1 year ago '19        #676
Mental Illness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 44047 44 K  Slaps total: 30050 30 K
 ruddiger said
lol at this dude calling you a degenerate but you trying to link up over being called out because youíre acting like an internet tough guy. Get your priorities straight.
So you're gonna call me white and then when I'm willing to prove to you that I'm actually black, you aren't with it? Got it, I'm gonna ask you one more time, what's your phone number so I can show you I'm black @
+2   

1 year ago '16        #677
ruddiger  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9502 9 K  Slaps total: 1216 1 K
 Mental Illness said
So you're gonna call me white and then when I'm willing to prove to you that I'm actually black, you aren't with it? Got it, I'm gonna ask you one more time, what's your phone number so I can show you I'm black @
Nah, I’m saying you’re letting a nerd on the internet call you a degenerate but you get big mad when someone calls you out when you do the dorky tough internet guy thing. Like I said, get your priorities straight. You trying to make it sound like youre a stand up person of color but you play the same lame flexing on the internet game that all the silly white suburbanites do.

But keeping letting these internet dudes call you a degenerate. That’s a good look.

1 year ago '20        #678
Archangel Mike  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 10150 10 K  Slaps total: 2947 2 K
 ruddiger said
Nah, Iím saying youíre letting a nerd on the internet call you a degenerate but you get big mad when someone calls you out when you do the dorky tough internet guy thing. Like I said, get your priorities straight. You trying to make it sound like youre a stand up person of color but you play the same lame flexing on the internet game that all the silly white suburbanites do.

But keeping letting these internet dudes call you a degenerate. Thatís a good look.

You gon let this n*gga embarrass you like that? And you claim you from the land? Dont be a pu**y n*gga.

+1   

1 year ago '19        #679
 ruddiger said
Nah, Iím saying youíre letting a nerd on the internet call you a degenerate but you get big mad when someone calls you out when you do the dorky tough internet guy thing. Like I said, get your priorities straight. You trying to make it sound like youre a stand up person of color but you play the same lame flexing on the internet game that all the silly white suburbanites do.

But keeping letting these internet dudes call you a degenerate. Thatís a good look.

I didn't see him call me a degenerate, I don't pay attention to all the rocks that's thrown at me on a message board

And I'm not a "person of color", I'm black, don't try and hit me with that PC friendly POC sh*t..

What does "white suburbanites" have to do with anything? You sound jealous that your parents didn't make enough money for you to grow up in a nice neighborhood, that's tuff @

1 year ago '04        #680
dc3003  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 65645 65 K  Slaps total: 91187 91 K
 ruddiger said

U soft as they come. U come on here like u some bad a*s gangster and @ is chin checking you. Dam im starting to wonder if you ever been to chicago.

1 year ago '19        #681
 Archangel Mike said
You gon let this n*gga embarrass you like that? And you claim you from the land? Dont be a pu**y n*gga.

These n*ggas never wanna give me their phone number so I can prove to them I'm black

They just wanna call people white and then have a million and one excuses when they're wrong
+2   

1 year ago '16        #682
 Archangel Mike said

Nah, I just don’t play these corny a*s games. This life sh*ts too real. You internet goofies are just names on the screen to me, you do not exist. You will never exist in the world where I’m from, you can come and try, instead of being a bunch of looky loos, but that sh*ts bad for your health tho. Better just stay here and keep posting on boxden with all the other weirdo wannabes who aren’t from these areas but still can’t help but peak in and fantasize/criticize it.

E: lol Bx moron brigade really proving my point and making Nautilus’ “culture” argument look really fu*king stupid right now.

1 year ago '19        #683
 ruddiger said
Nah, I just donít play these corny a*s games. This life sh*ts too real. You internet goofies are just names on the screen to me, you do not exist. You will never exist in the world where Iím from, you can come and try, instead of being a bunch of looky loos, but that sh*ts bad for your health tho. Better just stay here and keep posting on boxden with all the other weirdo wannabes who arenít from these areas but still canít help but peak in and fantasize/criticize it.
What's your phone number @ @
+1   

1 year ago '04        #684
dc3003  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 65645 65 K  Slaps total: 91187 91 K
 Mental Illness said
He scared. I thought he had a little gangster in him
+3   

1 year ago '16        #685
 dc3003 said
He scared. I thought he had a little gangster in him

This is that “American Culture” Nautilus pretends to not understand, thanks for proving my point, fellas.

1 year ago '20        #686
 Mental Illness said
He's an embarrassment to my city smh.

If he was a REAL CHICAGO n*gga he'd drop the # but...he knows what it is

+1   

1 year ago '16        #687
 Archangel Mike said
He's an embarrassment to my city smh.

If he was a REAL CHICAGO n*gga he'd drop the # but...he knows what it is

You spouting sh*t without claiming your own hood shows me what a pump faking bi*ch you really are. Stop playing clout games you lame alt account suburbanite.

1 year ago '20        #688
 ruddiger said
You spouting sh*t without claiming your own hood shows me what a pump faking bi*ch you really are. Stop playing clout games you lame alt account suburbanite.
Uh huh

1 year ago '16        #689
 Archangel Mike said
Uh huh

Spoken like someone who can’t spit his lingo because they don’t teach that sh*t on the chiraq Wikipedia.

1 year ago '20        #690
 ruddiger said
Spoken like someone who can’t spit his lingo because they don’t teach that sh*t on the chiraq Wikipedia.

Ok, lets do a quick quiz since you know everything

Why did n*ggas flip the nike sign in the 90s and who was that for?

This a real easy one too.

1 year ago '16        #691
 Archangel Mike said
Ok, lets do a quick quiz since you know everything

Why did n*ggas flip the nike sign in the 90s and who was that for?

This a real easy one too.
lol nah fam, you already failed the test, if you from where you say you from then youíd know whatís up instead of playing 21 questions on the internet. You lost not just in this, but just life in general if you think asking baseball stat questions is how this sh*t works.

Playing with hooks is bad for your health, especially when you clout chasing on the internet.
+1   

1 year ago '20        #692
 ruddiger said
lol nah fam, you already failed the test, if you from where you say you from then youíd know whatís up instead of playing 21 questions on the internet. You lost not just in this, but just life in general if you think asking baseball stat questions is how this sh*t works.

Playing with hooks is bad for your health, especially when you clout chasing on the internet.
Thats what the fu*k i thought

Gimme another one, why are there 21 bricks

1 year ago '20        #693
 ruddiger said

n*ggas think i give a fu*k about them or they hook a*s buddies n*gga foh you spooked from a n*gga on the net legit @ got yo f*g**t a*s scared g you a bi*ch and you always will be, suck my d*ck wit ya mothers lips

1 year ago '05        #694
Hold That 
Props total: 35034 35 K  Slaps total: 5279 5 K
 TriniSoldier said
who are these random a*s n*ggas y'all be hip to
His death made BBC news website. He wasn’t a random by no means..

He just wasn’t commercial
+1   

1 year ago '16        #695
 Archangel Mike said
n*ggas think i give a fu*k about them or they hook a*s buddies n*gga foh you spooked from a n*gga on the net legit @ got yo f*g**t a*s scared g you a bi*ch and you always will be, suck my d*ck wit ya mothers lips
lol that moment when you catch that your question was low key answered but you replied before you got to that part of the Wikipedia entry.

1 year ago '20        #696
 ruddiger said
lol that moment when you catch that your question was low key answered but you replied before you got to that part of the Wikipedia entry.

I been noticed, thats why i asked you a second question dummy, which you didnt answer

I highly doubt that sh*ts ln Wikipedia tho

Excuse after excuse, just like every other n*gga on bx

1 year ago '18        #697
Dnyce215  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26681 26 K  Slaps total: 1549 1 K
It was reported it had 67 shots on the scene, majority of the shots hit the cars outside the stores

1 year ago '20        #698
Its Dark At 9  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 26841 26 K  Slaps total: 4053 4 K
 Dnyce215 said
It was reported it had 67 shots on the scene, majority of the shots hit the cars outside the stores

60-fu*king 7 shots in DOWNTOWN Chicago....the area where you're supposed to be the safest at in my city.

I need my FOID card now

1 year ago '10        #699
REG773 
Props total: 40144 40 K  Slaps total: 9313 9 K
 Its Dark At 9 said

60-fu*king 7 shots in DOWNTOWN Chicago....the area where you're supposed to be the safest at in my city.

I need my FOID card now
it gave me a "not valid" on illinois state police shi

imma call thhey a*s 2ma lol, i had a foid before but i gotta grab that conceal carry so i can be legal out here. city going to be hot and i cant risk getting pulled over without a license for one
+1   

1 year ago '05        #700
blackninja 
Props total: 23273 23 K  Slaps total: 2351 2 K
His name was Duck like in the 5 Heartbeats. Wow.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+100online now  21
Video inside She actually has a point
128 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+76online now  18
dr j says his tennis playing daughter was only born cause her mother had b..
138 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+26online now  12
Video inside RICK ROSS DISSES MEEK MILL AND SAYS ďhe sold his soul but still on a le..
255 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-29online now  7
Erykah Badu(50) Smashing a 27 Year Old
95 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy