ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+42  117
180 replies  @rides

most viewed right now
+42  90
52 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

1 year ago '13        #651
kingrayden 
Props total: 3002 3 K  Slaps total: 602 602
If you talk about death enough.... death will come

Why do these cats from the hood who have beef growing up, start to get successful and think they can't be touched
+1   

1 year ago '16        #652
ruddiger  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9429 9 K  Slaps total: 1213 1 K
 Nautilus O said
Uninformed fan?

I don’t care about ANY OF THESE n*ggaS.

I’m not from Chicago. I don’t care about Chicago politics. I do care when people try to a*sociate being black with what is going on in Chicago.

You are making excuses for degenerate behavior. What these gangs are doing to each other has no impact on me or other black people who are not going involved in that culture. Stop trying to make them victims. They are not. They are willing participants. Categorize them as such.

The culture your describing isn’t my culture either. But again you’re deflecting for criticizing the people who are responsible for what happened yesterday. The CPD didn’t make FBG Duck make a rap song disrespecting his dead enemies, they didn’t make those that k*lled him do a drive by and they didn’t make his enemies go online an celebrate.

Address both.
Spoken like someone who voted for the current administration and drank the kool aid.

The moment you acknowledge that the culture you condemn is the same culture that gives you the comfort of criticizing it from the most ignorant and uninformed position possible will be when you understand, but we can’t expect someone like you to truly comprehend what’s going on until you stop gorging yourself on the biases fed to you by those who want you to scold instead of unite and problem solve.

Like I said, you’re talking about addressing the culture but how can we address it when guys like you perpetuate it and revel in it? Every reply you’ve mad so far just reenforces that mindset and does nothing to get to the root. You just keep spouting the same empty talking points you learned from your racist / classist teachers and elders.

1 year ago '10        #653
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 93136 93 K  Slaps total: 19981 19 K
 ruddiger said
Spoken like someone who voted for the current administration and drank the kool aid.

The moment you acknowledge that the culture you condemn is the same culture that gives you the comfort of criticizing it from the most ignorant and uninformed position possible will be when you understand, but we canít expect someone like you to truly comprehend whatís going on until you stop gorging yourself on the biases fed to you by those who want you to scold instead of unite and problem solve.

Like I said, youíre talking about addressing the culture but how can we address it when guys like you perpetuate it and revel in it? Every reply youíve mad so far just reenforces that mindset and does nothing to get to the root. You just keep spouting the same empty talking points you learned from your racist / classist teachers and elders.
I grew up in the ďhoodĒ. Not the Boxden hood where you had two Black neighbors so itís a ďhoodĒ . Iím from Camden, NJ. A place they once claimed was the most dangerous city in America.

Iím not speaking from a place of narrative, Iím speaking from a place of experience. When a ďstreetĒ dudes k*lls a ďstreetĒ dude, itís accepted as a part of that lifestyle. No one is going to defend either one. When they k*ll someone not in that lifestyle then itís an issue.

The culture that promotes the behavior from Duck and other gang members is not my culture. Itís theirs. Itís not yours unless you participate. Them being black does not excuse their actions, because not all Black people participate in gang culture, not even all of the black people in Chicago. If you want to lie and act like every black person in Chicago is a gang members then enjoy yourself. I know better because Iím actually from a place that has violence occurring. Youíre not going to fool me with the ďitís the police faultĒ or ďhe was just hustling to feed his familyĒ. Iím not going.

You can fool people who arenít from that because they have no other point of reference. I do. So I know that Black people as a whole donít support this kind of behavior and we donít condone it. Therefore itís not our culture.

n*ggas was k*lling each other when Obama was in office. Please stop acting like this just started in 2016.

Again instead of placing the accountability on those responsible, you want to blame someone else. You want to know the root of the issue? That people like you are online trying to explain why a night would get shot after making a song about his dead enemies as taunt to their friends and fellow gang members and defending it by bringing up Fred Hampton.

1 year ago '16        #654
 Nautilus O said
I grew up in the “hood”. Not the Boxden hood where you had two Black neighbors so it’s a “hood” . I’m from Camden, NJ. A place they once claimed was the most dangerous city in America.

I’m not speaking from a place of narrative, I’m speaking from a place of experience. When a “street” dudes k*lls a “street” dude, it’s accepted as a part of that lifestyle. No one is going to defend either one. When they k*ll someone not in that lifestyle then it’s an issue.

The culture that promotes the behavior from Duck and other gang members is not my culture. It’s theirs. It’s not yours unless you participate. Them being black does not excuse their actions, because not all Black people participate in gang culture, not even all of the black people in Chicago. If you want to lie and act like every black person in Chicago is a gang members then enjoy yourself. I know better because I’m actually from a place that has violence occurring. You’re not going to fool me with the “it’s the police fault” or “he was just hustling to feed his family”. I’m not going.

You can fool people who aren’t from that because they have no other point of reference. I do. So I know that Black people as a whole don’t support this kind of behavior and we don’t condone it. Therefore it’s not our culture.

n*ggas was k*lling each other when Obama was in office. Please stop acting like this just started in 2016.

Again instead of placing the accountability on those responsible, you want to blame someone else. You want to know the root of the issue? That people like you are online trying to explain why a night would get shot after making a song about his dead enemies as taunt to their friends and fellow gang members and defending it by bringing up Fred Hampton.
This dude said “Camden” like its supposed to mean something to me, but he also low key proving my point. Chicago’s story is retold every day in every city across this country. The death, the mockery, the circular line of questions asking why these bandaids on these gaping bullet wounds are useless, and those in power continue to profit off of this mayhem. That’s the true “culture” of this country.

Last edited by ruddiger; 08-05-2020 at 04:06 PM..

1 year ago '14        #655
Mutant Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 48003 48 K  Slaps total: 32322 32 K
 slimboyballer said
"According to a spokesman for the Tulsa Fire Department on Sunday, the fire marshal counted 6,200 scanned tickets of attendees"nytimes.com

Holy sh*t you're autistic

1 year ago '17        #656
LeG.O.A.T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 63843 63 K  Slaps total: 42453 42 K
 NumberRuns said
Do you listen to the music? Support the culture? Do you listen to artists who glorify murder, gang culture, and sh*t? I do. So Iím part of the problem too.
You ever watched John Wick?

Again I ain't got sh*t to do with this. Stop grouping all black people together.
+2   

1 year ago '18        #657
Passport  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3524 3 K  Slaps total: 1188 1 K
 Nautilus O said
I grew up in the ďhoodĒ. Not the Boxden hood where you had two Black neighbors so itís a ďhoodĒ . Iím from Camden, NJ. A place they once claimed was the most dangerous city in America.

Iím not speaking from a place of narrative, Iím speaking from a place of experience. When a ďstreetĒ dudes k*lls a ďstreetĒ dude, itís accepted as a part of that lifestyle. No one is going to defend either one. When they k*ll someone not in that lifestyle then itís an issue.

The culture that promotes the behavior from Duck and other gang members is not my culture. Itís theirs. Itís not yours unless you participate. Them being black does not excuse their actions, because not all Black people participate in gang culture, not even all of the black people in Chicago. If you want to lie and act like every black person in Chicago is a gang members then enjoy yourself. I know better because Iím actually from a place that has violence occurring. Youíre not going to fool me with the ďitís the police faultĒ or ďhe was just hustling to feed his familyĒ. Iím not going.

You can fool people who arenít from that because they have no other point of reference. I do. So I know that Black people as a whole donít support this kind of behavior and we donít condone it. Therefore itís not our culture.

Donít bother man people like him are a lost cause. Watch him carefully when out of this thread. I promise you he gonna at some point slip up and mention how women gotta have accountability for ___random act but somehow he in here not saying gang members k*lling each other need to have accountability

Itís mentality like this why we got coons like Kanye in our community that are almost 50 and still being coddled like a little kid because his mommy died

Plenty of people grew up in the same environments and the funny thing is a lot of people making less than minimum wage make less money than these gang members yet they donít feel the need to act degenerate and run around shooting people every second or promoting that life

1 year ago '10        #658
 Passport said
Donít bother man people like him are a lost cause. Watch him carefully when out of this thread. I promise you he gonna at some point slip up and mention how women gotta have accountability for ___random act but somehow he in here not saying gang members k*lling each other need to have accountability

Itís mentality like this why we got coons like Kanye in our community that are almost 50 and still being coddled like a little kid because his mommy died

Plenty of people grew up in the same environments and the funny thing is a lot of people making less than minimum wage make less money than these gang members yet they donít feel the need to act degenerate and run around shooting people every second or promoting that life
Thank you!

FBG Duck was about to go shopping in the Louis Vuitton store, please explain to me what his financial struggle was. These guys rap about and film themselves doing things that people who live in the same neighborhood could never afford to do.

Itís that culture that they promote that cause this cycle to continue. When you make excuses for degenerate behavior it makes the people who are doing the right thing feel like they should be doing the degenerate behavior. The guy thatís going to school and working is what Black culture is about not the guy making diss songs about dead people and gets shot for it.

1 year ago '06        #659
Tha Carter VI  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 32277 32 K  Slaps total: 16046 16 K
R.I.P Duck/Free the shooters

1 year ago '06        #660
Tha Carter VI  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 32277 32 K  Slaps total: 16046 16 K
 Mperfection said
My cousin will rob you and blame it on you for having sh*t he wanted.

1 year ago '16        #661
 Passport said

Sounds like someone who voted for 45 and really believed that bullsh*t about cleaning up Chicago in a week. If you voted for the current administration, then you literally voted for this to happen considering Chicagoís only gotten worse since Trumpís ďpromise.Ē

And I bet youíll vote for him again because you still believe them same lies.

1 year ago '16        #662
This is America’s “culture,” always has been, always will be.

+5   

1 year ago '20        #663
joeyfkncrakk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3504 3 K  Slaps total: 463 463
 dc3003 said
@

Lets see how gangster you really is
n*gga u gassed none of you country bumpkins got the nerve to fly out to Cali... end up like Pop Smoke outta town, stop it 5

1 year ago '04        #664
dc3003  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 65645 65 K  Slaps total: 91187 91 K
 joeyfkncrakk said
n*gga u gassed none of you country bumpkins got the nerve to fly out to Cali... end up like Pop Smoke outta town, stop it 5
Im going to san diego aug 23rd. Dont play with me im not the one.
@

1 year ago '20        #665
 dc3003 said
Im going to san diego aug 23rd. Dont play with me im not the one.
@
Idgaf if u gonna be on the border of Tiajuana u ainít doing shyt but cappin at the mouth post a selfie I bet Iíll have one of them Lincoln Park Bloods gunning for ya melon once you step off the stoop

1 year ago '04        #666
dc3003  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 65645 65 K  Slaps total: 91187 91 K
 joeyfkncrakk said
Idgaf if u gonna be on the border of Tiajuana u ainít doing shyt but cappin at the mouth post a selfie I bet Iíll have one of them Lincoln Park Bloods gunning for ya melon once you step off the stoop
Drop the adress than. A matter of fact pm me your messenger im going to facetime u right now.
@

1 year ago '19        #667
Mental Illness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 43789 43 K  Slaps total: 30008 30 K
 dc3003 said
Drop the adress than. A matter of fact pm me your messenger im going to facetime u right now.
@
Drop the addy @

1 year ago '20        #668
 Mental Illness said
Drop the addy @
Both yíall homos*xuals Who tf dmíing n*ggas fUkcboy... can tell yíall both got no bi*ches lmao

1 year ago '16        #669
 dc3003 said
@
 Mental Illness said
Drop the addy @
lol @ crying about “addressing the culture” and then you two dorks go and do my job for me. This is pure strain American Culture brought to you by two of the whitest Bx members around. Enjoy it, Nautilus. Next time you ask your question, remember the mentality of your buddies here and know that the culture that you think you’re so critical of is really your own.

1 year ago '19        #670
 joeyfkncrakk said
Both yíall homos*xuals Who tf dmíing n*ggas fUkcboy... can tell yíall both got no bi*ches lmao
What's your phone number? I'll FaceTime you right now and you my girlfriend in my bed @
+1   

1 year ago '19        #671
 ruddiger said
lol @ crying about ďaddressing the cultureĒ and then you two dorks go and do my job for me. This is pure strain American Culture brought to you by two of the whitest Bx members around. Enjoy it, Nautilus. Next time you ask your question, remember the mentality of your buddies here and know that the culture that you think youíre so critical of is really your own.

I'm black, give me your phone number and we can facetime right now and you'll see that I'm black @
+1   

1 year ago '10        #672
 ruddiger said
lol @ crying about ďaddressing the cultureĒ and then you two dorks go and do my job for me. This is pure strain American Culture brought to you by two of the whitest Bx members around. Enjoy it, Nautilus. Next time you ask your question, remember the mentality of your buddies here and know that the culture that you think youíre so critical of is really your own.

Defend degenerates if you want to.

Just donít attribute it to black people.

1 year ago '20        #673
 Mental Illness said
What's your phone number? I'll FaceTime you right now and you my girlfriend in my bed @
I donít want to run a train on your girl witchu fam Iím solid I donít want to FaceTime witchu Iím living good smoking good you a clown

1 year ago '16        #674
 Mental Illness said
I'm black, give me your phone number and we can facetime right now and you'll see that I'm black @
lol at this dude calling you a degenerate but you trying to link up over being called out because youíre acting like an internet tough guy. Get your priorities straight.

Nautilus O said
Defend degenerates if you want to.

Just donít attribute it to black people.

1 year ago '19        #675
 joeyfkncrakk said
I donít want to run a train on your girl witchu fam Iím solid I donít want to FaceTime witchu Iím living good smoking good you a clown
If I'm a clown then drop ya addy @
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  22
Article inside Crypto meets the real world
48 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-21online now  19
IG Thot Catfishes Man, Gets Sent Back To The Airport
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  14
Nov 29 - Welp they searching a landfill for Heidi Planck
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+26online now  9
Whatís so special about the ďOff-WhiteĒ brand?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@gear
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy