Aug 17 - Trump terrified looming US recession will destroy his re-election bid

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 months ago '05        #51
SoReal 
space
space
$1,230   Props total: 1763 1763
 dc3003 said

@ come dispute thks
 JSN said
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh sh*t I'm sorry you actually meant to prove a point with this toddler bullsh*t. LMAO

Hahahahahahaha Jesus Christ

Alphabets to describe a president's work?? Yeezy for Y????

Last edited by SoReal; 08-18-2019 at 09:27 AM..
+1   

2 months ago '17        #52
arms  27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,781   Props total: 7845 7845
 Naga Sadow said
The simple fact that you're placing everything on the fed and not the horrible policies an administration has set 8n place.
Fair enough.

What about the Obama policies that allowed the FED to put all this cheap money to flood the market and drive equities and a*sets to ridiculous levels? Rates were damn near 0 his entire presidency. That money had to flow somewhere.

The FED is the one that makes the interest rates. They're the ones that have the power, we owe them, they control us. As I said before, Trump's policies are only fuel to the fire just as anything Obama did during his presidency was fuel. Monetary policy is the root of the problem and it's the FED that sets monetary policy. Having rates at 0 for years on end and allowing everyone to borrow for everything is bound to fail once rates go up, which they inevitably will need to do.

Y'all are acting like that charade is sustainable. And if it's not then that means it would have brought this thing tumbling down at some point anyways.

Let's say Trump had different policies, at 11 years, how much longer would you expect this thing to keep going after 8 years of 0% interest and 3 rounds of quantitative easing?? I don't fu*k with politics, couldn't give a fu*k who's in office. I'm not supporting Trump, I'm supporting the facts that the FED is the problem.

Last edited by arms; 08-18-2019 at 09:43 AM..

2 months ago '05        #53
slim_d20  22 heat pts22
space
space
$6,733   Props total: 9284 9284
that source ..... i dont believe you OP

2 months ago '12        #54
OldBusiness  195 heat pts195
space
space
$33,901   Props total: 72832 72832
 arms said
Fair enough.

What about .

You left out "ism"

Cause thats all you've done
+4   

2 months ago '17        #55
arms  27 heat pts27
space
space
 OldBusiness said
You left out "ism"

Cause thats all you've done
If you're not going to refute the economics get the fu*k outta here. If you read you would see I said I don't fu*k with politics, I don't care who's in office. My point was that there are policies that have carried over for years before both of them even got into office that led us down this path. You stupid fu*ks are trying to turn this into a dem/rep argument when there's none to be had. fu*k outta here.

Last edited by arms; 08-18-2019 at 10:16 AM..

2 months ago '12        #56
OldBusiness  195 heat pts195
space
space
$33,901   Props total: 72832 72832
 arms said
If you're not going to refute the economics get the fu*k outta here. If you read you would see I said I don't fu*k with politics, I don't care who's in office. My point was that there are policies that have carried over for years before both of them even got into office that led us down this path. You stupid fu*ks are trying to turn this into a dem/rep argument when there's none to be had. fu*k outta here.

You seem angry and insecure. Why would anyone engage you when you're overly emotional and bitter.

Youre going to be okay bro. Dont give up hope
+1   

2 months ago '17        #57
arms  27 heat pts27
space
space
 OldBusiness said
You seem angry and insecure. Why would anyone engage you when you're overly emotional and bitter.

Youre going to be okay bro. Dont give up hope

2 months ago '11        #58
bd2eazy  42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,424   Props total: 825 825
Walton's made 39 billion last year
Mars family 27 billion
Koch brothers 25 billion

In ONE YEAR. Without paying taxes.

And we talking recession.

Somehow their still able to operate this oligarchy. Smh
+1   

2 months ago '07        #59
GrezyNclean  178 heat pts178
space
space
$8,755   Props total: 1362 1362
I really wish this woulda made it on the first page but for anyone that cares, an economic recession was projected to hit Globally around late 2018 (if you look at Europe and China you'll see what I'm talking about). The Trump tax cuts pushed back that timeline to late 2019 - early 2020 for America. Had Trump taken the hit and dealt with it last year he coulda done some things to put America back on track by the 2020 elections.

Because he decided to delay it, the recession is going to hit right around the time elections are going to come around. Again this recession was projected by everyone, it's honestly not Trump's fault. Whoever got elected was going to have to deal with it but Trump's been trying to "solve it" in his defense, the problem is that most experts are saying his borrowing is making it worse and pushing it back.

2 months ago '16        #60
ruddiger  3 heat pts3
space
space
$531   Props total: 1776 1776
 dc3003 said
Thanks for giving that analyst . Unfortunately simple research can show hundreds of things trump has accomplished . He only sleeps 4 -5 hours a night and spends all his time working for all the american people (even spoiled brats like you born into money) for free.
Trump was born into money and spends more time on the golf course than he does in the office. Stop it with the duck tales, internet tough guy.

2 months ago '04        #61
dc3003  167 heat pts167
space
space
$52,832   Props total: 57748 57748
 ruddiger said
Trump was born into money and spends more time on the golf course than he does in the office. Stop it with the duck tales, internet tough guy.
Your spreading disinformation, it says alot about your character and what type of person you are. It is easy to tell your a casual with no integrity , and u can bet that sh*tnup home boy

2 months ago '04        #62
fat_boyy21  329 heat pts329
space
space
$10,207   Props total: 4420 4420
 rnfufbx said
there would still be a recession, it just may have taken longer
Yeah, and it wouldn't be as large as the one coming
+1   

2 months ago '19        #63
rnfufbx  6 heat pts6
space
space
$1,562   Props total: 4279 4279
 ChrisPartlowFro said
No, research shows he inherited a booming economy from Obama and ruined the fu*king expansion because he’s petty and wants to erase Obama but since he doesn’t understand macroeconomics, he’s fu*ked the world and not just China.

are we great yet?
All this winning
tired yet?

2 months ago '19        #64
Von Doom 
space
space
space
$131   Props total: 244 244
 rnfufbx said
Not possible he was elected to erase everything the Black President did period

cut the bullsh*t, he is a white supremacist, he's doing his job unfortunately like most white supremacist he is not that fu*king bright
You right... I was talking about the lowest common denominator in all of Orange Mans presidency

Trust ... I aint been thru 6 accounts already speaking "kindly" about him.

For all of the Wyt Supremecy... He is a fool and a bottom dwelling creature. No Cap !!!

2 months ago '19        #65
rnfufbx  6 heat pts6
space
space
$1,562   Props total: 4279 4279
 Von Doom said
You right... I was talking about the lowest common denominator in all of Orange Mans presidency

Trust ... I aint been thru 6 accounts already speaking "kindly" about him.

For all of the Wyt Supremecy... He is a fool and a bottom dwelling creature. No Cap !!!

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+68online now  27
Oct 17 - El Chapo's Son was caught but released after cartel made a murder spr..
417 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside Yall might aswell start mounting Vizio TV's on the dash. Ridiculous.
9 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
+32online now  13
top 5 indica strains
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+18online now  3
BREAKING: PAUL DANO to play The Riddler in Matt Reeves THE BATMAN