Big Worm has entered the chat: says Jayz pulled a “House Jigger” move.

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 months ago '16        #151
foshoVoodoo  291 heat pts291
space
space
$17,274   Props total: 40258 40258

2 months ago '15        #152
He Hate Me 
space
space
$6,570   Props total: 17113 17113
 Sin said
he's calling out someone who's actively involved in the pro black movements when faizon only active to criticize

and ends his rant with bringing up solange in order to shut Jay up

when what we need to know is what he plans on doing to help the movement
n*ggas really don't understand how change works in American society.

Might as well call Dr.King and Malcolm sell outs too with their logic.

Not to mention these same criticizers are wanting Kapernick back on a team, doing fantasy leagues, buying Madden, and devoting their winter Sundays to the NFL but Jay Z the sell out.....

Yall woke n*ggas need a nap.
+1   

2 months ago '11        #153
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$34,478   Props total: 108552 108552
 He Hate Me said
n*ggas really don't understand how change works in American society.

Might as well call Dr.King and Malcolm sell outs too with their logic.

Not to mention these same criticizers are wanting Kapernick back on a team, doing fantasy leagues, buying Madden, and devoting their winter Sundays to the NFL but Jay Z the sell out.....

Yall woke n*ggas need a nap.
I think people really lost focus of the original goal of this protest

Martin and Malcom gave public speeches regularly to keep the focus on the issues but kaep gives no speeches or interviews and majority of his social media post are about him not being in the NFL

2 months ago '15        #154
He Hate Me 
space
space
 Sin said
I think people really lost focus of the original goal of this protest

Martin and Malcom gave public speeches regularly to keep the focus on the issues but kaep gives no speeches or interviews and majority of his social media post are about him not being in the NFL

Which that isn't even a fair narrative. I can name numerous of black athletes legit blackballed from all sports that were far greater talents than Kaep. Which is why I never fell under the hes being denied because of his political stance. Without that stance, no one would care he's not on a team not to mention its still players kneeling on teams. No one was caping for TY Lawson or Brandon Jennings not being in the NBA.

The league is not obligated to sign him. He had one legit great season and much of nothing after. He's literally the black Tebow in a sense people like the person more than the player and feel they should be sign solely based on that.
+1   

2 months ago '11        #155
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$34,478   Props total: 108552 108552
 He Hate Me said
Which that isn't even a fair narrative. I can name numerous of black athletes legit blackballed from all sports that were far greater talents than Kaep. Which is why I never fell under the hes being denied because of his political stance. Without that stance, no one would care he's not on a team not to mention its still players kneeling on teams. No one was caping for TY Lawson or Brandon Jennings not being in the NBA.

The league is not obligated to sign him. He had one legit great season and much of nothing after. He's literally the black Tebow in a sense people like the person more than the player and feel they should be sign solely based on that.
he's 3 years removed from organized sports its over, he should have went to arena league or CFL to show he was still worthy

2 months ago '15        #156
He Hate Me 
space
space
 Sin said
he's 3 years removed from organized sports its over, he should have went to arena league or CFL to show he was still worthy
That I actually agree with. He can got the XFL too and if he dominate can be the face of that sh*t and make it a serious alternative to the NFL. If he had talent of a top 10 guy like a Mike Vick, then I would argue for for political biased which still isn't racially motivated. Half the league is black so that narrative is also dumb but I digress.

Signing him will actually bring in some revenue at this point I believe but that is due to all hype but will die down with him on the bench or on a losing team which makes the idea of whats the point. We are losing and got our fans protesting. He wouldn't be much worth the signing or gamble.
+1   

2 months ago '10        #157
HolyFatherSteve  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
space
space
$14,277   Props total: 32866 32866

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+40online now  53
Godfrey shuts down Vlad tv
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+39online now  32
Oktoberfest fest in Germany Gotta Be the Wildest sh-t Ever (Lots of Coke and M..
113 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-38online now  23
Video inside Chingy with the comeback just like that
173 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Former Jet life Affiliate Who was beefing with Curren$y , Succeed The P..
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy