The Marques Browniee - iPhone 11 First Impressions (Flossy Who?)

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 days ago '19        #26
jordanair45  2 heat pts2
space
space
$405 | Props total: 1095 1095
Flossy who? Smh....

Flossy the best reviewer. Flossy be like "I ain't fu*king with no android cause bi*ches love imessage" while Marques nerd a*s be like "ah it's so much under powered vs the new android iterations price to performance ratio". fu*k outta here, there is only one type of consumer homie, the one who wants the bunz.
+3   

4 days ago '04        #27
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,814 | Props total: 731 731
wack

4 days ago '04        #28
smurfdoran  25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$3,161 | Props total: 537 537
 jordanair45 said
Flossy who? Smh....

Flossy the best reviewer. Flossy be like "I ain't fu*king with no android cause bi*ches love imessage" while Marques nerd a*s be like "ah it's so much under powered vs the new android iterations price to performance ratio". fu*k outta here, there is only one type of consumer homie, the one who wants the bunz.
And that’s the reason he has 5,000,000 views in 1 day.

3 days ago '04        #29
NahLij  29 heat pts29
space
space
$13,110 | Props total: 19394 19394
I jam with MKBHD but I had to slap for the Floss disrespect
+4   

3 days ago '10        #30
pacman45  13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,939 | Props total: 11323 11323
The slander was rather unnecessary
+1   

3 days ago '14        #31
consigliereA  106 heat pts106
space
space
$32,334 | Props total: 41860 41860
Should've gave the 11 the oled screen, I would've bought one to use as a work phone..

Sticking with my XS Max..

The next phone has to be hard..

Steve Jobs died too soon..

SMH..
+2   

1 day ago '04        #32
Raziel  6 heat pts6
space
space
$6,298 | Props total: 2846 2846
FinesseApple

Plus....

Don't disrespect King Floss Op

1 day ago '17        #33
INGOBERNABLES  1 heat pts1
space
space
$1,169 | Props total: 1493 1493
 marx1684 said
Note 10 5g taking a heavy moist sh*t on this boring a** phone.

DeX allows me to turn my TV into a PC w/my phone.

I can step away from my phone & take pics w/my phone.

Record whatever is on my screen.

I'll be able to try Stadia on the go.
Android users still listing what they can do in iPhone threads

At this point unearned pretentiousness should be an android feature.

1 day ago '10        #34
marx1684  1 heat pts1
space
space
$7,280 | Props total: 10518 10518
 INGOBERNABLES said
Android users still listing what they can do in iPhone threads

At this point unearned pretentiousness should be an android feature.
I came in here to see if anything past the camera was making noise. Nothing interesting. Just elitist snob tech with incriminated changes akin to the slow drip of yearly sports games.

iPhones are cool. It's just sad that most of the fan base d**k eats its way into receiving lackluster updates. Great quality build every year though.

1 day ago '08        #35
cohs  12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,550 | Props total: 15848 15848
 marx1684 said
I came in here to see if anything past the camera was making noise. Nothing interesting. Just elitist snob tech with incriminated changes akin to the slow drip of yearly sports games.

iPhones are cool. It's just sad that most of the fan base d**k eats its way into receiving lackluster updates. Great quality build every year though.

When I had an iPhone 7 I could take pictures remotely (with apple watch) and screen record. Why you so excited about those two things?
+1   

23 hrs ago '10        #36
marx1684  1 heat pts1
space
space
$7,280 | Props total: 10518 10518
 cohs said
When I had an iPhone 7 I could take pictures remotely (with apple watch) and screen record. Why you so excited about those two things?
Excitement is difficult to display w/o tone. That's what you took from it when you cared enough to engage me on a forum (italics for sarcasm). iPhones can do the stuff but never w/o workarounds.

I'm interested in what iPhones do b/c they help drive competition that brings updates to the market. I'm not the fan boy you believe you're speaking to so I check all the gadgets to see what's dropping.

Why did you take my post so personal? You ran out the shoe store with the right side Nike on display just b/c it fit. I was just speaking in general.
+1   

21 hrs ago '08        #37
cohs  12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,550 | Props total: 15848 15848
 marx1684 said
Excitement is difficult to display w/o tone. That's what you took from it when you cared enough to engage me on a forum (italics for sarcasm). iPhones can do the stuff but never w/o workarounds.

I'm interested in what iPhones do b/c they help drive competition that brings updates to the market. I'm not the fan boy you believe you're speaking to so I check all the gadgets to see what's dropping.

Why did you take my post so personal? You ran out the shoe store with the right side Nike on display just b/c it fit. I was just speaking in general.
Take it personal? You came in an iPhone thread and proceeded to talk about another phone. You take it easy there fanboy.

edit: You sound excited because if you were listing some random features that been around years that don't amount to much. Whatever makes you feel warm inside though.

Last edited by cohs; Yesterday at 10:23 AM..
+2   

20 hrs ago '07        #38
21  1866 heat pts1866
space
space
$67,441 | Props total: 87141 87141
Brownie wtf
+1   

8 hrs ago '15        #39
donnyyy  17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,489 | Props total: 5967 5967

I thought the memes were funny but phones arent innovative enough to be paying $1400 for a camera.

Its just principle at this point, they really need to come with something better.

8 hrs ago '16        #40
postemupndunkit  7 heat pts7
space
space
$8,262 | Props total: 28780 28780
 cohs said
So you had to buy another item to use your phone like an android and that’s a w in your head ?

My n*gga I’m typing this on an iPhone 8 and I’m embarrassed for you lmao

I usually use both but these bi*ches are gonna have to get used to the green life because I’m getting rid of this garbage pos

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+17online now  34
Sep 14 - online drug trafficker plotted to sell fake oxy and xanax laced with..
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+35online now  31
Video inside What Happened To Braxton From 'The Jamie Foxx Show'?
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+22online now  25
bianca bel air proves that ncaa athletes are the hardest working people ..
45 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+91online now  21
Video inside REVOLTtv: T.I. goes T.I.P. Luther the KING on Candance Owens
166 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy