Aug 14 - Trump is going to be FURIOUS

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX Daily Bugle

5 days ago '17        #1
2154 page views
22 comments

LostTenets 291 heat pts291
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 34403 34403
Aug 14 - Trump is going to be FURIOUS

visit this link https://petitions.moveon. .. ifth-avenue-in
+24   

best
worst
22 comments

5 days ago '04        #2
Exs 535 heat pts535
space
space
$14,928 | Props total: 36910 36910
+35   

5 days ago '07        #3
iswerve 208 heat pts208
space
space
$7,250 | Props total: 14450 14450
Somebody's gonna be a madlad
+7   

5 days ago '14        #4
Jimmy2Timez 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,576 | Props total: 7449 7449
+1   

5 days ago '18        #5
Lord God 89 heat pts89
space
space
$5,490 | Props total: 27478 27478
not going to happen, but funny still.
+6   

5 days ago '15        #6
MemphisBleek 2 heat pts
space
space
$992 | Props total: 2589 2589
Peep the comment right under .

scottiew13
@moveon This is pretty funny and it would be great if it happens. However this kind is stuff is a distraction for the real carnage happening at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave and First St SE, Washington DC. Let it go and get focused making meaningful change.
+18   

4 days ago '17        #7
Acebit 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 551 551
Do they think trump will be mad that his establishment is on Obama st??? ���� ok

4 days ago '18        #8
therealbkh 
space
space
$556 | Props total: 955 955
 Exs said
Mann somebody needs to shop a blunt in his fingers on that
+7   

4 days ago '12        #9
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,843 | Props total: 713 713
when it comes to politics I tend to look at the issue itself to make up my mind.

For example I won't agree with everything a republican says just because they are republican

same for democrats

all I can say is since trump been in I lost so much respect for democrats for being such sore losers. its been years.

They are wasting time they could be fixing sh*t investigating this dude and crying impeachment and doing anything to be petty.

Even voting against things that help people just because a republican thought of it

just being sh*tty people at end of day..

4 days ago '18        #10
BrooklynDamien 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 15775 15775
Fdb.

4 days ago '18        #11
BradTheGreat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 4065 4065
 Acebit said
Do they think trump will be mad that his establishment is on Obama st??? ���� ok
So, where have you been in the last 3 years?
+2   

4 days ago '12        #12
FrescoB 84 heat pts84
space
space
$13,919 | Props total: 38765 38765
 BradTheGreat said
So, where have you been in the last 7 years?
Fixed
+1   

4 days ago '18        #13
BradTheGreat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Taste Maker said
when it comes to politics I tend to look at the issue itself to make up my mind.

For example I won't agree with everything a republican says just because they are republican

same for democrats

all I can say is since trump been in I lost so much respect for democrats for being such sore losers. its been years.

They are wasting time they could be fixing sh*t investigating this dude and crying impeachment and doing anything to be petty.

Even voting against things that help people just because a republican thought of it

Please stop.

Your point is laughable.

The Mueller investigation pretty much answered your question, and if you read it and actually listened to Mueller when he testified, he literally told the country that Trump can easily be charged with obstruction after he leaves office and listed the 10 reasons as to why. Not only that, but multiple people have face indictments, charges or are doing time in prison because of his investigation, and let's not even forget that they have recovered over $42 to $46 million.

Also, let's not forget that besides the southern district of New York is investigating Trump, all of his organizations including his kids are under investigation as well.

You know what's a waste of time?

Investigating Hilary twice, and not a single person has gone to jail or any money has been made from her investigations.

So, get your facts right.

Last edited by BradTheGreat; 08-14-2019 at 03:00 PM..
+8   

4 days ago '17        #14
dubsax 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,980 | Props total: 31702 31702
He'll make Eric fly a plane into his own building.

4 days ago '12        #15
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,843 | Props total: 713 713
 BradTheGreat said
Please stop.

Your point is laughable.

The Mueller investigation pretty much answered your question, and if you read it and actually listened to Mueller when he testified, he literally told the country that Trump can easily be charged with obstruction after he leaves office and listed the 10 reasons as to why. Not only that, but multiple people have face indictments, charges or are doing time in prison because of his investigation, and let's not even forget that they have recovered over $42 to $46 million.

Also, let's not forget that besides the southern district of New York is investigating Trump, all of his organizations including his kids are under investigation as well.

You know what's a waste of time?

Investigating Hilary twice, and not a single person has gone to jail or any money has been made from her investigations.

So, get your facts right.
then why hasn't anything happened?

also if you read the first part I'm not defending republicans. I voted for Obama.

I didn't vote last time because thought both were tirds.

I'm saying they are acting like sore losers. they are.

4 days ago '17        #16
WHATEVERMAN 
space
space
space
$904 | Props total: 3215 3215
 Taste Maker said

same for democrats

As opposed to the president [Trump] who's wasted most of his first term in office trying [unsuccessfully] to undo everything his predecessor had accomplished? Trump is pettiness personified, just visit his Twitter account.

Last edited by WHATEVERMAN; 08-14-2019 at 07:03 PM..
+3   

4 days ago '18        #17
BradTheGreat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Taste Maker said
then why hasn't anything happened?

also if you read the first part I'm not defending republicans. I voted for Obama.

I didn't vote last time because thought both were tirds.

I'm saying they are acting like sore losers. they are.
You know what's being a "sore loser"?

Bringing and blaming everything on Obama, when Trump doesn't have a problem taking credit for an economy that allow him to prosper in his administration.

You know what's being a "sore loser"?

Constantly bringing Hilary and chanting "locked her up" but not doing anything about it.

You know what's a "sore loser"?

Still bi*ching about losing the popular vote, blaming illegals for it and making endless excuses as to why Trump loss that.

And lastly, why he hasn't been charged?

I guess they want a stronger case but also, because next year 2020 is around the corner and bringing an impeachment charge will only hurt the democrats the same way it hurt the GOP when they impeached Clinton. That's why

4 days ago '16        #18
MadMarlo 
space
space
space
$2,179 | Props total: 6214 6214
 Taste Maker said

same for democrats

What is it you think democrats should be fixing ?

4 days ago '14        #19
TheGreatestEver 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,091 | Props total: 2788 2788
 Taste Maker said

In your mind, the Republicans didn't vote against democratic proposals meant to help people during both Obama terms?
+4   

4 days ago '18        #20
Deeznutz1981 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 3457 3457
Considering how terrible Obama was as a President I think all New Yorkers should be pissed about having that little skinny girl's name on any street sign. Obama was trash

4 days ago '16        #21
GillyGillzGiles 
space
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 929 929
N*ggas love Hoebama lol

4 days ago '16        #22
foshoVoodoo 290 heat pts290
space
space
$17,019 | Props total: 39673 39673
 GillyGillzGiles said
N*ggas love Hoebama lol
I don't but maga hates him so it's funny
+4   

4 days ago '04        #23
abstractq 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,231 | Props total: 7339 7339
 Taste Maker said

same for democrats

The democrats dont have the power to fix sh*t

Mitch Mcconnell wont even bring the bills theyve passed up in the senate for vote. . .
+2   

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+28online now  21
Video inside Madden 20 - This Play Got Him A Refund!
68 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+40online now  18
Freddie Gibbs Says F*ck Kaepernick, and Hopes Jay-Z Owns A Team
84 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside YFN Lucci wants all the smoke from Young Thug