Rick Ross why he Sh*tted on Kanye West

most viewed right now
+50  101
132 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The Hip-Hop Spot

5 days ago '09        #26
slayer2020 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$639 | Props total: 2000 2000
 No Religion said
fu*k you too
and, accordingly, fu*k your bank account too. - no meme needed here. You can log in and view it yourself.

5 days ago '19        #27
Elvis 7 heat pts
space
space
$406 | Props total: 1127 1127
I love my brother Kanye. fu*k Ross, he thinks all black people should think alike and be a part of the democratic plantation.

Don't @ me.
+1   

5 days ago '18        #28
IronicPessimist 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,820 | Props total: 2191 2191
 B86 said
I was with you until the bolded. n*gga, wtf? What rap do you listen to? That sh*t is "fake talk"... About as fake as you can get, from the majority of rappers
for real i have to bring it up again turnpike ike was brutal nobody talks with their girl like that not even old tricks dont get their hookers to talk to em like that it was pathetic

5 days ago '16        #29
MrNobody 
space
space
space
$3,324 | Props total: 10196 10196
 slayer2020 said
Correct.

Reparations? My idea of reparations starts with teaching humans who literally carry the last names of their slave masters, as a symbol of torture (which is outlawed according to international law), the culture and traditions of their genetic heritage - on some 23 and me type sh*t. If we taught blacks their culture, a knowledge of self, they wouldn’t be controllable. We are still in Jim Crow if we still have black Murphys, Kings, and Jacksons waking around like they know shyt. We wear torture on ourselves like a badge of honor, while these weak minded children have the nerve to criticize Kanye? Think people. The man literally lives to smash their cultural paradigms of what a black man should be. We don’t all shoot guns and run in gangs, but when we do - they think we are cool. We have so much power and give it all away.

They start modern history at 1492, the beginning of the invention of race and neoliberalism. It diluted nationality with race after the moors were expelled from Europe.

i remember the hood tryna ostracize me for “talking white.” And I was. They were right.

I displayed traits that made it look like I would abandon the hood first chance I get whether that was with college or some other opportunity.

But looks can be deceiving.

“My language is dead but the shapes fill my head”

What does black culture mean? It means a ppl without a land/language of their own. The only ppl without a land of their own, named after their oppressors. The descendants of slavery who forged a culture consumed by the world. The only culture to spread so prodigiously without the sword.

And it’s our own ppl or ppl pretending to be us who want to put down the MODERN black man.

Because americas favorite so called black man is a dead one.

The dead n*ggas made distinguishedjazz. Dead n*ggas was ministers peacefully f*ghting for freedom. Dead n*ggas won’t show u how to play guitar when the downpresser claims the beatles is the best band

But the ones today. The ones that are alive. they might as well jus say we make monkey music. No rapper could be good enough. Especially if they not supporting a political party that puts our interest last like the femocrats.

Ross a dope rapper and an inspiration. I don’t let the controversy make me hate a n*gga. I can disagree and not be upset that he’s not Martin Luther King.

But if u listen to Kanye talk, he’s tryna say the stuff martin was tryna get thru.

But he’s tryna do it without turning up the wrong historical stone that contridicts the flimsy neoliberalistic agenda. Messing with that can get u hurt.
+2   

5 days ago '17        #30
TeamBrinkz 
space
space
space
$830 | Props total: 863 863
imagine thinking rich people really give a f*ck about all this sh*t and not knowing that they are really just selling people dreams and trying to build a character to sell more sh*t. rick ross needs the hood therefore he appeals to whatever the hood says, kanye needs the rich, therefore he appeals to what the rich say. simple as that.

5 days ago '10        #31
killinemsoftly 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,949 | Props total: 2753 2753
Y’all riding for Kanye way to hard in the thread.
+2   

5 days ago '12        #32
OGpremo 491 heat pts491
space
space
$11,076 | Props total: 14336 14336
 B86 said
It's not about loving rap. I been listening to rap since 86. It's about realizing just of the sh*t is fake. You named 4 out of millions of sounds and even those 4 songs have questionable lyrics if you're talking about 100% truth. Open your mind and stop living in fantasy worlds. See sh*t for what it really is...

The fact that you even think your own a*sociates spit 100% facts to you at all times tells me just how naive you are about the world we live in...
“The real noreaga” lol
+4   

5 days ago '17        #33
Dmdst215 
space
space
$169 | Props total: 425 425
 slayer2020 said
It is about putting the ruling elite, who essentially funded World War II, on notice.

Maga hats worn by blacks means two things, whether you like it or not: (1) fuc your maga theory and party, we are expropriating your shyt, and (2) fuc your false democrat control - you cannot lock us up, force slave labor, and still expect us to vote for your satanic cabal figure heads.
The elites have been funding/arming both sides of every war.

I’ve never seen or heard any n*gga wearing a maga hat explain that this was their reasoning for wearing it.

This doesn’t make sense, at all.

Only n*ggas ive ever seen wear maga hats are c**ns.

The hat has literally become a symbol of hatred mainly used by white supremacist. I don’t know why any sane person of color would wear it.
+2   

4 days ago '16        #34
Blunted Sultan 6 heat pts
space
space
$898 | Props total: 2714 2714
 Dmdst215 said
The elites have been funding/arming both sides of every war.

I’ve never seen or heard any n*gga wearing a maga hat explain that this was their reasoning for wearing it.

This doesn’t make sense, at all.

Only n*ggas ive ever seen wear maga hats are c**ns.

The hat has literally become a symbol of hatred mainly used by white supremacist. I don’t know why any sane person of color would wear it.
The maga hat is like the nazi symbol

Ye wore it to take some of the power feeble minded people like you gave it

cause people love symbols, or things that are symbolic

This isn’t any different than when he took the confederate flag and put it over his clothes and a few tour merch.

4 days ago '07        #35
dhead_txn 
space
space
$1,035 | Props total: 359 359
Rick Ross is always going to be a cop who lies about being a cop. He went in a Don Diva interview and swore he was never a cop but we all know the truth
+1   

4 days ago '06        #36
LeMar G 250 heat pts250
space
space
$19,007 | Props total: 56447 56447
 killinemsoftly said
Y’all riding for Kanye way to hard in the thread.
They love to change his narrative to what they want it to be and completely disregard him throwing on a maga hat and tap dancing in the oval office.

+1   

4 days ago '15        #37
S U P R E M E 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,794 | Props total: 2969 2969
 B86 said
I was with you until the bolded. n*gga, wtf? What rap do you listen to? That sh*t is "fake talk"... About as fake as you can get, from the majority of rappers
i think you may have taken him too literal
+1   

4 days ago '06        #38
droid3000 1232 heat pts1232
space
space
$33,185 | Props total: 49275 49275
 MrNobody said
Kanye wasn’t maga behind closed doors. He was on tmz wit it. Even as a kanye stan, I rock with the rozay bars. I don’t agree with Ross, but this is rap. Tell em how u fkn feel.

Rags to riches (ross’s brand of this is pronounced) is a very political narrative. Ppl like to act like rap and art are not political.

Rapping is really just real talk among other things and Ross is good at that.
how do you know he wasnt?

4 days ago '15        #39
S U P R E M E 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,794 | Props total: 2969 2969
 slayer2020 said
it’s both dems and republicants causing this death and destruction of our people and families.

Last edited by S U P R E M E; 08-14-2019 at 08:24 AM..

4 days ago '05        #40
Quddus 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$16,796 | Props total: 8585 8585
 B86 said
It's not about loving rap. I been listening to rap since 86. It's about realizing just of the sh*t is fake. You named 4 out of millions of songs and even those 4 songs have questionable lyrics if you're talking about 100% truth. Open your mind and stop living in fantasy worlds. See sh*t for what it really is...

The fact that you even think your own a*sociates spit 100% facts to you at all times tells me just how naive you are about the world we live in...
Music is art some of it is real and some of it is fake. I don't have not a single problem with music not being real. Half the stuff these lil rappers talk about will get you k*lled or in jail so lets be honest. It's all entertainment.

Some rappers pull from real experiences and some just live a fake dream. I have no problem with any of it as long as you not trying to live your character outside of rap. I think that is what people hate.

Last edited by Quddus; 08-14-2019 at 10:49 AM..
+2   

4 days ago '19        #41
Roy Jones Chin 
space
space
$97 | Props total: 934 934
 Quddus said
Music is art some of it is real and some of it is fake. I have not problem with music not being real. Have the stuff these lil rappers talk about will get you k*lled or in jail so lets be honest. It's all entertainment.

Some rappers pull from real experiences and some just live a fake dream. I have no problem with any of it as long as you not trying to live your character outside of rap. I think that is what people hate.
One minute it's a culture next minute it's just entertainment, I guess it only depends on what narrative you tryna push

4 days ago '12        #42
OldBusiness 183 heat pts183
space
space
$31,786 | Props total: 61468 61468
I watched Ross give 10 kids a job in Georgia at a wingstop, then pay the tuition of anyone of them who wanted to goto college. Full rides

And he does that at plenty of his businesses. Guy does a sh*tload for the community

I got nothing bad to say about him at this point
+2   

4 days ago '16        #43
B86 
space
space
space
$2,517 | Props total: 9412 9412
 Quddus said
Music is art some of it is real and some of it is fake. I have not problem with music not being real. Have the stuff these lil rappers talk about will get you k*lled or in jail so lets be honest. It's all entertainment.

I don't have a problem with any of it either but my statements still stand. Like you said, it's entertainment but dude I was quoting clearly can't separate entertainment from reality.
+1   

4 days ago '16        #44
B86 
space
space
space
$2,517 | Props total: 9412 9412
 S U P R E M E said
i think you may have taken him too literal
Bruh, go back and read what he posted after my initial quote...he meant exactly what he said

4 days ago '09        #45
sammcc30 
space
space
$2,419 | Props total: 2724 2724
 Beach city said
Weak sauce just call that ninja
Call him for what?

4 days ago '11        #46
Broseph Stalin 61 heat pts61
space
space
$6,597 | Props total: 18479 18479
MJ a black man who got rich and changed his surrounding and friends. How many of us already several n*ggas like this?

“maybe I should’ve forgot where I came from” “when he get on he gon leave you for a white girl”

Bruh been told us what he about

4 days ago '05        #47
Quddus 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$16,796 | Props total: 8585 8585
 Roy Jones Chin said
One minute it's a culture next minute it's just entertainment, I guess it only depends on what narrative you tryna push
Nope the culture is what the music represents and where it comes from. The entertainment is something to occupy your time while your here on earth.

4 days ago '16        #48
Knucklez 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,131 | Props total: 25589 25589
 The Originator said
Lol why Ross sound like he practiced that voice?
Ross makes Denzel look like like hayden christensen. I guess thats why he calls himself Renzel

4 days ago '14        #49
baskeeyacht 80 heat pts80
space
space
$17,714 | Props total: 17560 17560
Any other reason than “I mentioned kanye so y’all will mention me” is unacceptable
+2   

4 days ago '18        #50
jay2cold 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,109 | Props total: 3517 3517

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+34online now  27
Freddie Gibbs Says F*ck Kaepernick, and Hopes Jay-Z Owns A Team
66 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside YFN Lucci wants all the smoke from Young Thug
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  14
Video inside Madden 20 - This Play Got Him A Refund!
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+60online now  11
Video inside Producer Bryan Michael Cox "Jay-Z Told Jermaine Dupri Not To Work With ..
147 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy