Is Jayz a hypocrite for this or nah?

most viewed right now
+51  93
135 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The Hip-Hop Spot

5 days ago '13        #51
recreal 
space
space
$503 | Props total: 1079 1079
Hov has been the goat to me for the last 15. But when he dropped 4:44 and then jumped on Drake's album right after he was exposed for the blackface, it confirmed to me what Jay is really about. Get your money n*gga. When you look at what he did with Iceberg and then Cristal, it's all about the bottom line. Sure, he will give us something black in the show but, like it's been said, it's the same hypocritical display as those who complained yet continued to support.
+4   

5 days ago '12        #52
Faythung 1392 heat pts1392
space
space
$15,511 | Props total: 10476 10476
He is a wealthy man in America, you think he got there without deals and partnerships with the Establishment? He's part of it.

'Talks black, lives white and thinks green'.

Last edited by Faythung; 08-14-2019 at 05:32 AM..
+2   

5 days ago '04        #53
eazyvaboy 79 heat pts79
space
space
$4,774 | Props total: 18243 18243
 INGOBERNABLES said
So nobody is going to acknowledge that Colin Kaepernick settled his collusion lawsuit with the NFL? How about the optics of partnering with Nike and making money off of woke black jerseys?

If Jay is a hypocrite then Kaep is too because he took the money and has to be silent about it.

I think Jay doing it will at least have things done with way more credibility than letís say Lyor Cohen or Jimmy Iovine. Passing on this opportunity in the short term will upset people but in the long run this is another legacy defining deal that Jay has set up. Those kind of deals arenít popular, morally upright or fair but ten, twenty years from now we could be looking back at this as game changer.

Or weíre all dead.
This is what I am saying. I need to hear more about what the deal entails. What has the NFL agreed to do. He said, "They were willing to do some things, to make some changes, that we can do some good."

I need to hear what the actual changes are.

But I feel you about Kap. After getting his settlement, he is still trying to play football but Jayz is the hyporcrit?

5 days ago '19        #54
16z 
space
space
space
$578 | Props total: 1686 1686
 A-Dot said
Jay is just a higher up sprocket puppet of the entertainment machine. Nas said he would never do an alcohol/liquor deal and did the deal with Henny.
Priorities change, I'm sure the child support payments to Kelis may have impacted that decision. I could care less about another man's pockets or biz ventures to be honest, just a fan of the culture. This is good leverage for Jay/Rocnation in the future. Too many people put celebs/celebrity rappers on a pedestal when they're just regular people with extraordinary work ethic and a fanbase.
You saying some real sh*t, but calling jay a puppet? He earned all this sh*t off of his creativity.

5 days ago '17        #55
WHATEVERMAN 
space
space
space
$902 | Props total: 3203 3203
I think that Jay-z has never been about any cause except getting more money. Dude literally spent his entire career in music promoting misogyny, superficiality, materialism, drugs and gang culture. It was only recently that black actualization became marketable, so he and his wife now suddenly care about "the cause" after half a lifetime of exploiting their own people for profit. So, yeah...Jay doing business with the NFL fits right in line with a track record of doing whatever makes money unencumbered by any ethical convictions or moral code.
+14   

5 days ago '18        #56
Proffesor X 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,965 | Props total: 18756 18756
 SimeonWisest said
n*ggas dont even know the details of the contract or the production of the halftime show. Hov been making documentaries like the Kalief Browder story, Free Meek and one in the works about Emmet Till.
n*gga might produce the most Afro centric Black Militant halftime show ever and Black folks gonna still hate.
Negroes will never learn or unite till White Supremacy literally publically announces their plans ro eradicate us. Even then some of ya'll would be like nah.....

Head in the sand ostrich type behaviour
This...you only as good as your last good deed on the internet.

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '10        #57
Black Excellence 239 heat pts239
space
space
$72,616 | Props total: 45166 45166
 antisocial100 said
What they mean?

Is he in the nfl tho?

Is he on a team rn?
You literally just said if Kap ainít getting paid Hov lost and you looking at him funny.

You tell me what your post mean if Kap just got paid?

Iíll answer that for you, you just making posts for the sake of them. Donít respond we good bruh.

5 days ago '04        #58
Top Shelf 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,243 | Props total: 7709 7709
n*ggas was ready to get Travis Scott out of here when they find out he was performing at the super bowl. They better have the same energy for jay z
+5   

5 days ago '17        #59
King3X 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,845 | Props total: 11549 11549
fu*k y'all bitter f*g**ts. Bunch of Choke No Hope clones and minions.

5 days ago '18        #60
antisocial100 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,662 | Props total: 4734 4734
 Black Excellence said
You literally just said if Kap ainít getting paid Hov lost and you looking at him funny.

You tell me what your post mean if Kap just got paid?

Iíll answer that for you, you just making posts for the sake of them. Donít respond we good bruh.
I said if kaep ainít gettin Paid off this move then Iím lookin at Hov funny cuz kaep still ainít in the league, that settlement donít mean nothing if kaep wants to play but teams are still dubbin him

Talkin bout black excellence

5 days ago '16        #61
Ghostface Killa 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 4312 4312
Typical Boule move. Claim to be for the people but all the time you you a modern day house Negro.
+4   

4 days ago '15        #62
nola504 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,934 | Props total: 2559 2559
 antisocial100 said
If Kaep ainít gettin a check out this situation then Hov lost a lot of points in my book

Itís to the point where rn Iím lookin at him funny in the light... I swear itís like as I get older Iím reminded even more to only put faith in my fam
Nike took care Kaep

4 days ago '19        #63
KING48 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,310 | Props total: 2523 2523
 A-Dot said
Jay is just a higher up sprocket puppet of the entertainment machine. Nas said he would never do an alcohol/liquor deal and did the deal with Henny.
Priorities change, I'm sure the child support payments to Kelis may have impacted that decision. I could care less about another man's pockets or biz ventures to be honest, just a fan of the culture. This is good leverage for Jay/Rocnation in the future. Too many people put celebs/celebrity rappers on a pedestal when they're just regular people with extraordinary work ethic and a fanbase.
the problem is Jay was caring about other men's pockets. he was cheerleading against the NFL when someone else was offered the bag. Now he got a bag and he's falling right in line.

next he'll be meeting with Trump talking about progress, even tho he told meek not to do it
+7   

4 days ago '18        #64
SFamilyRep 21 heat pts21
space
space
$6,063 | Props total: 29503 29503
ďYou need me, I donít need youĒ......Whatís hypocritical?

They needed him

4 days ago '17        #65
KTrill214 
space
space
space
$59 | Props total: 146 146
Hov is another black boule puppet motivated by money and greed. To be in business with a corporation as powerful as the NFL says a lot. Hov has really leveled up after Nipsey's death. The whole "Rat" Nation been in the headlines.....Meek really did say it's levels to this sh*t. If you know you know.

+4   

4 days ago '12        #66
5E8FW 
space
space
space
$10,255 | Props total: 8391 8391
It looks like it. Sets a bad example. All money isn't good money.

I think he's still in a race, trying to impress his spouse. His life though.
+1   

4 days ago '11        #67
Tony Franks 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,002 | Props total: 8889 8889
 antisocial100 said
If Kaep ainít gettin a check out this situation then Hov lost a lot of points in my book

Itís to the point where rn Iím lookin at him funny in the light... I swear itís like as I get older Iím reminded even more to only put faith in my fam
For real tho, what year did Jay-Z become known as an activist? Cuz until a few years ago, i always saw him as the guy would shoot his own brother over a few hundred bucks. Then suddenly him and Bey are pro-black and selling it hard.

Of course people can change, or maybe it was always a part of them, but they werent making it known. But im always skeptical of these new heroes. Even Kaep.
+4   

4 days ago '16        #68
Boogie1790 9 heat pts
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 20575 20575
 princebass1988 said
Every time he turns the lights out with Beyoncť he truly feel like my n*gga standing there in dark lol.
You sayin Jay turns the lights out anf imagine fu*kin pac instead of Bey.

My n*gga aint nobody cutting off the light while fu*kin Beyonce.
+1   

4 days ago '04        #69
Fameus 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,359 | Props total: 7072 7072
No.

And the halftime show is the most over scrutinized performance in the history of entertainment.

4 days ago '04        #70
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,860 | Props total: 1596 1596
 Rasheed Walrus said
He's just as hypocritical as the people that claim to take issue with the things the NFL has done, but still continue to watch games and pay for NFL merchandise.
This

Roc Nation sports represents a few players in The League already (most famously, Saquan Barkley) no one had a problem with that.

I myself haven't watched The NFL since week two of the 2017 season.

This is just business no matter how you slice it.

Not to mention, Kaep already got a check from The League.
+1   

4 days ago '18        #71
antisocial100 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,662 | Props total: 4734 4734
 Tony Franks said
For real tho, what year did Jay-Z become known as an activist? Cuz until a few years ago, i always saw him as the guy would shoot his own brother over a few hundred bucks. Then suddenly him and Bey are pro-black and selling it hard.

Of course people can change, or maybe it was always a part of them, but they werent making it known. But im always skeptical of these new heroes. Even Kaep.
Kaep gave up his career for this...

But what makes u skeptical about him?

4 days ago '16        #72
Boogie1790 9 heat pts
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 20575 20575
 killinemsoftly said
Didnít Dehaven get Emory locked?
No Dehaven still be in Marcy. You can check his paper work online. Dehaven Irby.
+1   

4 days ago '05        #73
TonyCartagena 
space
space
space
$8,429 | Props total: 36153 36153
 Roy Jones Chin said
He been a hypocrite "fu*k dehaven for caving" but the whole time he was friends with a federal agent
 Droopy said
Quoted Your Alias
Good God Youre A Pitiful Incel Phaggot

Top 10 most propped recently  4 days ago '19        #74
Droopy 67 heat pts67
space
space
$786 | Props total: 3647 3647
 TonyCartagena said
Quoted Your Alias
Good God Youre A Pitiful Incel Phaggot
That really aint me playa

You should find someone else to harass

4 days ago '04        #75
tonyblunt 1 heat pts
space
space
$155 | Props total: 225 225
 eazyvaboy said
This is what I am saying. I need to hear more about what the deal entails. What has the NFL agreed to do. He said, "They were willing to do some things, to make some changes, that we can do some good."

I need to hear what the actual changes are.

But I feel you about Kap. After getting his settlement, he is still trying to play football but Jayz is the hyporcrit?

OK this is where it all really started.

that created this

then they pulled in jay-z using I wonder how much of that pre allotted money, to use that negotiated money. So now jay-z need to make sure it amounts to more than just a PR recovery for them.

But now that its all said and done who made more actual change the sellouts or Kaep and his personal settlement with an NDAÖ.where is he at now with his foundation or w/e publicly talking about the issues?

Jays deal is an extension of the money and concessions jenkinz and them got from the NFL. I want to see how this plays out but at least i GET TO SEE this play out in the open. Unlike with Kaep and that mysterious NDA....
+1   

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+34online now  29
Freddie Gibbs Says F*ck Kaepernick, and Hopes Jay-Z Owns A Team
66 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside YFN Lucci wants all the smoke from Young Thug
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+60online now  12
Video inside Producer Bryan Michael Cox "Jay-Z Told Jermaine Dupri Not To Work With ..
147 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  8
Video inside Madden 20 - This Play Got Him A Refund!
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy