Aug 13 - CBS: 'Shouting & shrieking heard from Epstein's jail cell the mornining he died'

most viewed right now
52 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+17  75
115 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX Daily Bugle

7 days ago '14        #26
Inappro 
space
space
space
$173 | Props total: 198 198

In an interview with our West Palm Beach affiliate WPEC, a former Florida corrections worker said Epstein was "treated like a celebrity" during his 13-month stint in a county jail after he pleaded guilty in 2008 to charges of soliciting a minor for prostitution. She claims his cell was regularly left unlocked and she saw him move freely through the dormitory area Ė sometimes completely nekkid Ė without repercussions.

Top 10 most slapped recently  7 days ago '19        #27
Droopy 79 heat pts79
space
space
$934 | Props total: 4362 4362
 Inappro said
County jails have dorms your cell is unlocked during day room privileges. Ots like 8 cells in one dorms or more. If y k yk

When its head count time during lunch and shift change that sh*t locked

7 days ago '06        #28
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$10,350 | Props total: 7523 7523
 Anti said
Thatís some next level conspiracy shyt
Not really. Look at Jamal kashoggi. This administrations. proxy friends tried and failed before...

If Epstein really is they Day 1 pedo homie... I could see them could pull it off
+2   

7 days ago '16        #29
foshoVoodoo 290 heat pts290
space
space
$17,033 | Props total: 39699 39699
 becoolhomie2 said
He dead sh*t is done

7 days ago '19        #30
Perfectibilist 
space
space
space
$380 | Props total: 1146 1146
 gaapplewood said
If the one bullet explanation was acceptable in Texas, itís known that the sheep will just be sheep
Now this is gonna go over people's head.

7 days ago '17        #31
SVI 
space
space
space
$239 | Props total: 530 530
 Smallville said
I’ve read many articles stating he was apart of the intel community and I then read in an article someone from Hollywood saying people thought he worked for government then he was hired by the attorney generals father in the 70s and it’s additional info of his ways back then particularly at that school Donald Barr hires him for this prob goes back decades cuz in Donald Barr’s books he writes as Epstein thinks he prob been intel gathering dirt on people for the intel community cuz if he got caught for it and he wasn’t charged by no fbi attorney general nor southern district of New York considering his crimes took place everywhere prob had something on Donald Barr and William Barr knew it’d be true or something why was there a guard he doesn’t work at the prison and aren’t wardens supposed ask the attorney general on the matter of suicide watch since is a federal prison ?
The Barr family are the CIA. Donald Barr was OSS/CIA and a mathematician and anthropologist. He can be connected with CIA via Columbia University Engineering and Applied Science college and NSF. Jeff Epstein is supposed to be some math super genius.

Donald Barr was also involved with educational research. Ronald Reagan made him a member of National Council on Educational Research

William Barr worked for the CIA when Bush Sr was Chief there, and became a*sistant AG, then AG under Bush Sr presidency the first time.

Last edited by SVI; 08-13-2019 at 09:54 PM..
+3   

7 days ago '13        #32
dtdroid 171 heat pts171
space
space
$28,439 | Props total: 41740 41740
 d.c. supreme said
means the source didn't want to go on the record and be outed, it saves his job while also giving up the goods. it's what deepthroat was in the watergate scandal. someone in the inner circle who didn't want to go on record because nixon and his "plumbers" as they were called would of 86'd his a*s. here obviously it saves his job and potential threats from whoever ordered the epstein hit.
It saves more than the source's job.

With Hillary Clinton's track record, it likely saves the source's life.

7 days ago '17        #33
Smallville 
space
space
space
$457 | Props total: 496 496
 SVI said
The Barr family are the CIA. Donald Barr was OSS/CIA and a mathematician. Jeff Epstein is supposed to be some math super genius. He is connected with CIA Columbia University Engineering and Applied Science college.

William Barr worked for the CIA when Bush Sr was Chief, and became AG under Bush Sr the first time.

Of course Epstein is recruited into Intel thru them initially. This is before he got his cover as an investment banker.

It all makes zero sense even all the news anchors are saying and they have investigative journalist how is it that one of the guards supposedly didnít work for the prison and his cellmate was transferred the morning or a couple days before the incident on top of that he was taken off of suicide watch

7 days ago '04        #34
d.c. supreme 33 heat pts33
space
space
$16,175 | Props total: 17549 17549
 gaapplewood said
If the one bullet explanation was acceptable in Texas, it’s known that the sheep will just be sheep
right? i don't even buy most conspiracies, chemtrails, 9/11 (i know i'll get push back on this one but i don't buy it, bin laden's history lines up with it) etc. but when you do the occams razor play through with sh*t and it makes more sense that there was a conspiracy i can't accept, "oh he knew his freedom was gone so he simply k*lled himself" especially considering his joy ride during his first stint in the clink.

dude's entire backstory is shady as fu*k. likely an intelligence agent (acosta says this specifically, to back off in his original arrest, ala why he was allowed to do whatever he wanted despite being incarcerated) or a*set, somehow gets power of attorney over multiple billionaires after never having prior experience and somehow creates a hedge fund for specifically billionaires? what billionaire is going to trust that guy? ever? dude allows him to sign over his 70+ mil mansion over to him for $0... no profit... what billionaire gives up money/value for free? somehow he's got all these connects with powerful people and celebrities... either he was simply a pedo pimp or he was an intelligence agent collecting blackmail on countless powerful people.

he pled not guilty, filed appeals, he leaked new info the day before he this happens that got out to the press, his fam says he was in a much better mood/state recently and suddenly he 180s and offs himself? in a secure hosing unit? where k*lling yourself (especially via hanging) is nearly impossible? naw bro...

given what happened the day before (likely a warning shot play from epstein and his team) was heard loud and clear and the clean up crew was sent in. it makes way more sense logically in chronological order than him "feewing sworry and swad" and suddenly turning from a sociopath s*x fiend into an empathic human being feeling the weight of the world and offing himself without any gains other than not having to be in prison longer. i'm sorry that makes way less sense from an operations stand point. the guy had cameras everywhere, a black book with famous names, passports with fake identities.. he's not a normal human who feels regret. this is a cold blooded motherfu*ker and with his actions right before his death i'm sorry i can't buy a sudden change of character. it just doesn't make any sense. it makes way more sense that he got snuffed out. so many more motivations from parties that we know and that we probably don't know always pointed to him getting murked before he could jeopardize their livelihoods.

Last edited by d.c. supreme; 08-13-2019 at 09:49 PM..
+3   

7 days ago '04        #35
space
space
$1,787 | Props total: 863 863
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
you the real MVP. OP getting paid by the post count. He don't care about an informed BX.
I'm a little high right now so I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not but n*ggas get paid to post on here?!?! Please explain
+2   

7 days ago '10        #36
hbonnie23 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 1827 1827
lol he had too much dirt on people they got him

7 days ago '06        #37
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$7,052 | Props total: 1723 1723
when the right people are involved, the unexplained can happen

+1   

7 days ago '14        #38
GingerNinjaHTX 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 5485 5485

7 days ago '15        #39
trapclassics 536 heat pts536
space
space
space
$4,476 | Props total: 15380 15380
 DadeCounty said
n*gga got that fool hit

6 days ago '11        #40
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,669 | Props total: 350 350
For some reason i really do not believe this guy is dead.
+2   

6 days ago '15        #41
ThE ELohiM 15 heat pts15
space
space
$762 | Props total: 1250 1250

6 days ago '05        #42
krissow 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 1624 1624
 d.c. supreme said
means the source didn't want to go on the record and be outed, it saves his job while also giving up the goods. it's what deepthroat was in the watergate scandal. someone in the inner circle who didn't want to go on record because nixon and his "plumbers" as they were called would of 86'd his a*s. here obviously it saves his job and potential threats from whoever ordered the epstein hit.
I'll never get my head round a hidden source calling themselves 'Deepthroat' ..

puzzled me since Metal Gear Solid on the PS1.

My suspicions are , the gov did it .. other inmates were openly sent to his cell or officers did it .

No camera's .. conveniently enough.

Let's be real .. somebody at his level knew alot of sh*t that whent down .. since he got put in a position where his freedom was over (but many others in his circle are allowed to go under the radar) .. he essentially got made the scapegoat and silenced before he could have any opportunity of leaking info

6 days ago '13        #43
AHernsGun 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,802 | Props total: 2024 2024
Hanging is a common method for suicide. The materials necessary for suicide by hanging are readily available to the average person, compared with firearms or poisons. Full suspension is not required, and for this reason, hanging is especially commonplace among suicidal prisoners (see suicide watch). A type of hanging comparable to full suspension hanging may be obtained by self-strangulation using a ligature around the neck and the partial weight of the body (partial suspension) to tighten the ligature. When a suicidal hanging involves partial suspension the deceased is found to have both feet touching the ground, e.g., they are kneeling, crouching or standing. Partial suspension or partial weight-bearing on the ligature is sometimes used, particularly in prisons, mental hospitals or other institutions, where full suspension support is difficult to devise, because high ligature points (e.g., hooks or pipes) have been removed.[18]

6 days ago '18        #44
Juliette DaBlok 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,276 | Props total: 16857 16857
 d.c. supreme said
The fact that you had to explain that to dude says a lot about our educational system here in America.
+2   

6 days ago '18        #45
Juliette DaBlok 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,276 | Props total: 16857 16857
 dtdroid said
It saves more than the source's job.

With Hillary Clinton's track record, it likely saves the source's life.
What does Hillary have to do with the OP

Yall are some weird motherfukkers. That's some borderline stalker sh*t. If Hillary had a d*ck she'd be balls deep in your mouth right now.

6 days ago '04        #46
d.c. supreme 33 heat pts33
space
space
$16,175 | Props total: 17549 17549
 krissow said
I'll never get my head round a hidden source calling themselves 'Deepthroat' ..

puzzled me since Metal Gear Solid on the PS1.
yeah if i recall i think that was only the nickname the reporters had for him as a joke about the infamous pr0no that came out then. probably just to add some levity to a really fu*ked up situation where they're sticking their necks out there going up against the commander and chief. i dont think any dude in the 70s would voluntarily call themselves deepthroat.
+2   

6 days ago '05        #47
phantomnation 3446 heat pts3446 OP
space
space
$12,175 | Props total: 56970 56970

6 days ago '15        #48
RIPrjacks23 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,162 | Props total: 7843 7843
So did the guards get told to leave because of scheduled maintenance or what??

6 days ago '15        #49
amarti9 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,302 | Props total: 5206 5206
 hbonnie23 said
lol he had too much dirt on people they got him

This.

It's the simplest explanation. It's also the most likely to be true. Epstein was known for 3 things,

1. He, like R.Kelly(wondering if his name pops up), like very young girls. Underaged girls.

2. Loved to hang out and connect with very powerful people, wealthy elites.

3. He kept very meticulous business and personal records on everybody and everything he did with them.

Add all that up and Epstein knew one day he was going to get caught. He was planning on blackmailing his powerful friends if they didnt get him out. I have no doubt there are VHS tapes or digital pics/videos somewhere in his inventory.

So epstein made the calculation that he was going to have leverage.

Buts it's possible he didnt anticipate just how ruthless and cold blooded his "frenemies" were.

Chances are the CIA or some shadow government snatched all his sh*t over the years that implicated too many of the wrong people. So in the end, when the lights went off.....

....he got GOT!
+1   

6 days ago '05        #50
krissow 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 1624 1624
 d.c. supreme said
yeah if i recall i think that was only the nickname the reporters had for him as a joke about the infamous pr0no that came out then. probably just to add some levity to a really fu*ked up situation where they're sticking their necks out there going up against the commander and chief. i dont think any dude in the 70s would voluntarily call themselves deepthroat.

makes perfect sense
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  34
Satanist In The Suburbs (Vice Series)
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+20online now  27
TraxNYC and Ben Baller beefin (Jewerlly n****s)
116 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  11
Is Jayz a sell out yes or no?
164 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+158online now  10
NFL Shannon Sharpe is the only person I agree with about this cap, jay z, NFL ..
116 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy