Charlamagne The God Says Nicki Minaj Is Turning into the Rap Game's Monique "MoNika"

most viewed right now
+46  88
126 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The Hip-Hop Spot

5 days ago '06        #51
LeMar G 250 heat pts250
space
space
$19,007 | Props total: 56447 56447
 JFrisco said
That's only 1 side. You haven't heard them speak about her yet you are choosing sides... smh
This was all I needed to see

+2   

5 days ago '16        #52
Killa 
space
space
space
$557 | Props total: 501 501
 WhatYaLifeLike said
1200 streams count as 1 album sold most rappers back then was going platinum and the album wasn't even listened to 100 times
I meant to slap this retarded a*s sh*t

5 days ago '13        #53
DiegoRivera 32 heat pts32
space
space
$5,853 | Props total: 26720 26720
 QdobaCasanova said
Damn she bi*ched tf outta Budden. I almost turned it off preemptively cause it was some dumb gossip sh*t but Nicki set the facts straight n had this n*gga tryna be demure n sh*t.

I aint even a Nicki fan; in fact, I think I strongly dislike her but she really shut Budden down.

Thatís what you get for bein a tea sippin a*s 40-something tho tbqf tho. Shoulda kept his nose out that ďooh honey chilíĒ sh*t and kept it about the music but nooooo
I honestly wonder sometimes if we perceive her one way only because she's a woman.

She's turned me off from her brand (I'm not her audience but I admired the brand) because she's come across weak and petty the last year plus. But then I also wonder what kind of stuff she, as a Black women in the industry, has to put up with and if her recent anger is a lot more justified and based on dynamics that exist when the camera is off. And I wonder if she were a man going off on everybody I would have taken it differently. Idk.
+3   

5 days ago '15        #54
dracohimself 
space
space
$926 | Props total: 2016 2016
 Almighty HA said
I agree but disagree. I'm not boycotting Netflix cuz YOU didn't get to the bag. Calling out Oprah after she helped her was a bad look. I was with Steve (kinda). These celebrities get upset, run to the internet before texting somebody. sh*t is weird.

Now back to Nicki, her attitude is the reason why other people ain't embracing her and she feels entitled because of what she accomplished, even though it's nothing compared to Lauryn Hill (this digital era bullsh*t numbers don't count to me). She thinks she is a literal Queen and everybody should bow before her. I get her gripe: If she was a male doing this, it would be no different. BUT, she forgets, with male artists, there's somebody on the otherside willing to push that line. She just blackballs, yells and threatens people when she don't get her way. I'm glad other female artists are out: it's showing her true colors. SHE is the "black girl tragic" that doesn't wanna see other women win.
Ya whole 1st paragraph stinks fam...
All that sh*t she Claimed has came down as pretty much True... Even the Oprah sh*t, that bi*ch a cold blood snake.. we saw what she did to her "friend" MJ didn't we ?????
+4   

5 days ago '13        #55
FNLN5150 12 heat pts12
space
space
$4,142 | Props total: 10253 10253
 Droopy said
Apple Pie. You n*ggas peach cobblers sweet a*s n*gga
this sh*t caught me off guard...
+3   

5 days ago '04        #56
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,431 | Props total: 1329 1329
 QdobaCasanova said
Damn she bi*ched tf outta Budden. I almost turned it off preemptively cause it was some dumb gossip sh*t but Nicki set the facts straight n had this n*gga tryna be demure n sh*t.

I aint even a Nicki fan; in fact, I think I strongly dislike her but she really shut Budden down.

Thatís what you get for bein a tea sippin a*s 40-something tho tbqf tho. Shoulda kept his nose out that ďooh honey chilíĒ sh*t and kept it about the music but nooooo
what does being 40 something have to do with it? he doing his job.

5 days ago '17        #57
Almighty HA 
space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 5735 5735
 dracohimself said
Ya whole 1st paragraph stinks fam...
All that sh*t she Claimed has came down as pretty much True... Even the Oprah sh*t, that bi*ch a cold blood snake.. we saw what she did to her "friend" MJ didn't we ?????
I said that in later posts.. Homeboy here put me on cuz I forgot that little but big part.

5 days ago '13        #58
Razor Ramon 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,088 | Props total: 11636 11636
 Droopy said
Apple Pie. You n*ggas peach cobblers sweet a*s n*gga
Oooh baggio u really got me wit that one....da n*gga that lived down south most of his life, snatch purses and run, can't f*ght for sh*t, spend all day on bx makin alias after alias, would be broke/homeless if it wasn't for a settlement, and another bx n*gga @ done chilled wit yo bi*ch on some 2pac/Faith sh*t

But don't beef wit a NY n*gga huh

@ dis n*gga lame as fu*k...boxden gangsta
+6   

5 days ago '04        #59
PrisonRules 77 heat pts77
space
space
$29,494 | Props total: 10085 10085
 QdobaCasanova said

U can't ho someone if it's not fair grounds, she said what she wanted to say and didn't let him speak.

They both clowns tho
+2   

5 days ago '06        #60
Darell_ftb 1607 heat pts1607
space
space
$65,787 | Props total: 78071 78071
She said she was on drugs why she acting like she never said she was popping pills? Lmfao

5 days ago '12        #61
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$7,925 | Props total: 17136 17136
 Razor Ramon said
Oooh baggio u really got me wit that one....da n*gga that lived down south most of his life, snatch purses and run, can't f*ght for sh*t, spend all day on bx makin alias after alias, would be broke/homeless if it wasn't for a settlement, and another bx n*gga @ done chilled wit yo bi*ch on some 2pac/Faith sh*t

+2   

5 days ago '13        #62
diamondsxmoney 
space
space
$4,739 | Props total: 7188 7188
 Razor Ramon said
Boy ya lame azz won't bust a grape

We apples bread
BX dictionary
+1   

5 days ago '13        #63
diamondsxmoney 
space
space
$4,739 | Props total: 7188 7188
 Razor Ramon said

Hold on damn bag bi*ch got....bagged? By a BX member too?
+4   

5 days ago '04        #64
zone3cp 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,596 | Props total: 35210 35210
 Razor Ramon said

This bozo goes around and slap post all day...

His wife Keke cool as sh*t. She was telling me about some swipe sh*t when I had at the club.

Baggio probably got her boosting
+1   

5 days ago '13        #65
Razor Ramon 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,088 | Props total: 11636 11636
 diamondsxmoney said
Hold on damn bag bi*ch got....bagged? By a BX member too?
Facts....jit lame as fu*k. Bx is literally his life

zone3cp said
This bozo goes around and slap post all day...

His wife Keke cool as sh*t. She was telling me about some swipe sh*t when I had at the club.

Baggio probably got her boosting

5 days ago '04        #66
zone3cp 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,596 | Props total: 35210 35210
 Razor Ramon said
Facts....jit lame as fu*k. Bx is literally his life

Funny but no life.....

5 days ago '19        #67
Punch Out 2 heat pts
space
space
$335 | Props total: 1141 1141
 metro6 said
cthagod scared of kenneth petty pullin up
Can Wax run the fade with big Ken dog?

5 days ago '17        #68
INGOBERNABLES 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,128 | Props total: 1428 1428
How did Akademiks end up being the adult male in this whole ordeal

5 days ago '18        #69
Pastor Ra 88 heat pts88
space
space
$3,571 | Props total: 11549 11549
 PackerTrelli3 said
Did u hear the sh*t Monique was talking tho? Every time she had something to say, it was negative and sounded like straight up hatin.

Didnít she tell Oprah to suck her d*ck? Itís like a headache. Knowing that anytime someoneís gonna speak, itís gonna be sh*t talking. And thatís what Nicki is doin
You work at a Law firm. It becomes successful for some years off your hard work, but you were underpaid. They ask you to do something for free and you decline.

That 1 "no" after you contributed so much makes them spread the "difficult" tag. This is not me saying "I know all the facts and was there". This is based on Lee and Tyler Perry admitting to it and apologizing publicly.Oprah will never address it or admit it because people think she's above it and not capable of doing this.

So, if you were indeed in this scenario, is "suck my d*ck" really that bad? I'm gon keep it a buck. Suck a d*ck is soft and Monique should put hands n feet on Oprah

5 days ago '18        #70
ChrisPartlowFro 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,185 | Props total: 5806 5806
 LeMar G said

Thatís not Oprah though bruh

5 days ago '18        #71
ChrisPartlowFro 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,185 | Props total: 5806 5806
 LeMar G said

I retract my previous statement. sh*t foul.
+1   

5 days ago '12        #72
CosbySweater 304 heat pts304
space
space
$37,705 | Props total: 23063 23063
Nicki just seems to be exhausting to be around
+2   

5 days ago '04        #73
makaveliveson 
space
space
$313 | Props total: 336 336
Nicki is a boss, sitting down calling out Joe face to face. What other rapper you see nowadays doing this sh*t? This is old school boss sh*t right here.

Nicki harder than all the men rappers in the game nowadays.

5 days ago '10        #74
t from the 617 
space
space
$5,316 | Props total: 13603 13603
 Razor Ramon said

this whats goin on out here??

bx homewreckers
+1   

5 days ago '09        #75
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,827 | Props total: 3326 3326
 WhatYaLifeLike said
Spending 12 dollars is easier than listening to something 1200 times is my point, it's plenty of weed plates that sold alot back then
You sound dumb b. Iím sorry

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+33online now  31
Freddie Gibbs Says F*ck Kaepernick, and Hopes Jay-Z Owns A Team
61 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  24
Image(s) inside YFN Lucci wants all the smoke from Young Thug
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  12
Video inside Madden 20 - This Play Got Him A Refund!
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+60online now  8
Video inside Producer Bryan Michael Cox "Jay-Z Told Jermaine Dupri Not To Work With ..
147 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy