Lmao they did J cole dirty :dead: also I didn't know pusha T sold drugs

most viewed right now
-104  78
101 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
36 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The Hip-Hop Spot

New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 days ago '15        #51
Mozart 
space
space
space
$1,209 | Props total: 2503 2503
 Hollywood said
Did you read the article yourself bro? It says
Gene and Terrence Thornton a.k.a. Malice and Pusha T are in the clear and are said to have no ties to his illegal drug activity. Recently speaking exclusively to Hip-Hop Wired about the case, The Clipse said they have no intentions of backing away from their D-Boy lyrics even if the Feds are watching. Pusha stated,

And if you read my post, I implicated the exact opposite. Malice may not have been in that deep, but Pusha was, and there are papers on him snitching in VA if someone were to look hard enough into a case from the 90's.

Idk why you're coming off as aggressive like n*ggas is trying to argue, I was validating the fact that he did sell mad weight.

PS: @ you fat a*s mexican, why you slapping my posts? n*ggas dont have to bull rush celebs and beg for a pic to look popular for a forum. There are ppl on Boxden that are way closer to these situations than you'll ever be groupie a*s n*gga Even the n*gga w sunglasses showed he more lit than you n*gga
You said Pusha snitched on the plug and the plug died after serving 25+ years in prison.

Did Pusha snitch on the plug when he was 12?
+2   

5 days ago '18        #52
Hollywood 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$721 | Props total: 2727 2727
 Mozart said
You said Pusha snitched on the plug and the plug died after serving 25+ years in prison.

Pusha T is 42, born in 1977. In 1990 to 2000 he would of been 13-23 years of age. You just wanna argue bro and i get it. U should find u a girlfriend cause I dont have time nor do i know where you're getting ur math from but im ending the convo here because you not even doing basic research thats public, and the 25+ was the sentencing, i misworded it.

5 days ago '15        #53
Mozart 
space
space
space
$1,209 | Props total: 2503 2503
 Hollywood said
Pusha T is 42, born in 1977. In 1990 to 2000 he would of been 13-23 years of age. You just wanna argue bro and i get it. U should find u a girlfriend cause I dont have time nor do i know where you're getting ur math from but im ending the convo here because you not even doing basic research thats public, and the 25+ was the sentencing, i misworded it.

You should dump your boyfriend because he’s giving your bad information, and no I don’t want to argue.

The “Basic” research is in the article that I posted. You’ve said nothing that isn’t public knowledge other than you said Pusha snitched and the plug died in prison after a 25 year sentence.

But you got it

5 days ago '18        #54
Hollywood 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$721 | Props total: 2727 2727
 Mozart said
You should dump your boyfriend because he’s giving your bad information, and no I don’t want to argue.

The “Basic” research is in the article that I posted. You’ve said nothing that isn’t public knowledge other than you said Pusha snitched and the plug died in prison after a 25 year sentence.

But you got it
So you think a rapper, who does dirt, will report in a news article that they did said dirt and was involved in snitching, etc?

Understood.

5 days ago '19        #55
SuperPawgHunter 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,515 | Props total: 4268 4268
I don't find J. Cole boring. Then again, I am a genius with a superhuman attention span.

5 days ago '14        #56
Prince Thizz 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,681 | Props total: 9158 9158
Actually funny and good quality too

5 days ago '04        #57
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,258 | Props total: 583 583
If you know, you know
+1   

5 days ago '05        #58
HUDA2daF 4 heat pts
space
space
$16,350 | Props total: 15399 15399
 Hollywood said
Did you read the article yourself bro? It says
Gene and Terrence Thornton a.k.a. Malice and Pusha T are in the clear and are said to have no ties to his illegal drug activity. Recently speaking exclusively to Hip-Hop Wired about the case, The Clipse said they have no intentions of backing away from their D-Boy lyrics even if the Feds are watching. Pusha stated,

And if you read my post, I implicated the exact opposite. Malice may not have been in that deep, but Pusha was, and there are papers on him snitching in VA if someone were to look hard enough into a case from the late 90's/early 00's.

Idk why you're coming off as aggressive like n*ggas is trying to argue, I was validating the fact that he did sell mad weight.

PS: @ you fat a*s mexican, why you slapping my posts? n*ggas dont have to bull rush celebs and beg for a pic to look popular for a forum. There are ppl on Boxden that are way closer to these situations than you'll ever be groupie a*s n*gga Even the n*gga w sunglasses showed he more lit than you n*gga
 Mozart said
n*gga shut up, what you’re talking about is worldwide news.

Hollywood said
Pusha T sold coke in southern VA and got hemmed up. He ended up snitching on his plug who in turn died in his jail cell after serving 25+ years. Pusha pays a LOT of money to keep this secret to other VA Ogs and the Plug's family members who were also involved in this.
 Mozart said

lol at this exchange.
+1   

5 days ago '18        #59
LuxuriousGreen 1 heat pts
space
space
$567 | Props total: 1243 1243

4 days ago '04        #60
Wizzarino 
space
space
$16,396 | Props total: 5189 5189
 Kewop Decam said
fu*k Vlad. Not clicking on any of his bullsh*t.
Just go on Fuse's YouTube bro, they are the original video creators...

New replies show every 10 seconds

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+39online now  29
Freddie Gibbs Says F*ck Kaepernick, and Hopes Jay-Z Owns A Team
83 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  24
Video inside Madden 20 - This Play Got Him A Refund!
67 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside YFN Lucci wants all the smoke from Young Thug
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+159online now  6
OT Michelle Beadle Let Go At Espn