So Trina didn’t even have a budget for the video

most viewed right now
-92  92
94 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
21 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The Hip-Hop Spot

New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 days ago '17        #101
PackerTrelli3 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,892 | Props total: 13549 13549
 budlightextra said
Receipts please!!!!
Bruh, rappers used to always reference her a*s. It was always “ass like Trina’s”. Especially cuz of that “baddest bi*ch” video.

U taking it too literal. First thing n*ggas say about Trina is her a*s is fat. She held that title for a long time.... known more for that than her music.

+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  5 days ago '19        #102
Droopy 72 heat pts72
space
space
$813 | Props total: 3793 3793
 PackerTrelli3 said
Bruh, rappers used to always reference her a*s. It was always “ass like Trina’s”. Especially cuz of that “baddest bi*ch” video.

U taking it too literal. First thing n*ggas say about Trina is her a*s is fat. She held that title for a long time.... known more for that than her music.

She also like 11 inches of d*ck or more

5 days ago '06        #103
Badnewz100 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,715 | Props total: 15655 15655
Just came in to say Wayne had her at her prime. a*s was bigger than that n*ggas head, she went downhill after that.

5 days ago '17        #104
PackerTrelli3 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,892 | Props total: 13549 13549
 Movadovato said
I stopped fu*kin with Trina after she seemed weak talking about French Montana or some rapper....

icing on the cake when she went off on Trick daddy during that reality show like this bi*ch aint got no home training.

I dont give a fu*k what he did you dont scream on the man that put you on in front of nooooooobody
Those shows are fake tho. Yea they may have had issues, BUT the show plays into them so it’s not just made up. Remember they got rid of Young berg (I think) cuz his relationship was too boring? Lol

Like when u see them arguing in clubs, restaurants etc how NOBODY in there looking or recording? Just straight up extras.

But yea, lots of people scream on the people that put them on. Look at buck and 50..... flocka and Gucci.... birdman and all the hot boyz lol
+1   

5 days ago '06        #105
new2hiphop 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,527 | Props total: 39357 39357
 PackerTrelli3 said
Trina is done. Yea she had 3 good years, being the baddest bi*ch and known for having the fattest a*s n*ggas have ever seen.....

But what else? Her lyrics used to be cute, but how they just sound dated, whack flow, and still rhyming and talking bout “save drama for ya mama”. Really??

She did nothing to expand. Women in rap are really doin this sh*t. Really spittin. Trina’s time is up. Budget or no budget.
accurate af, that window closed she didn’t have the platters azz anymore and the flow was dead she had nothing left.
+1   

5 days ago '07        #106
budlightextra 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,348 | Props total: 3745 3745
 PackerTrelli3 said

Aww it ain’t that appealing I just never knew her to have a lot of a*s, bruh ima a*s man

5 days ago '17        #107
Movadovato 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,272 | Props total: 2093 2093
 PackerTrelli3 said
Those shows are fake tho. Yea they may have had issues, BUT the show plays into them so it’s not just made up. Remember they got rid of Young berg (I think) cuz his relationship was too boring? Lol

Like when u see them arguing in clubs, restaurants etc how NOBODY in there looking or recording? Just straight up extras.

But yea, lots of people scream on the people that put them on. Look at buck and 50..... flocka and Gucci.... birdman and all the hot boyz lol
Maaaaaaan i dont care if that was scripted you got dumb a*s muh fu*kas out here that have no clue reality is "fake".

She went in too hard on the man that put him on....

I dunno too much about FLocka and gucci situation but i know Birdman just a thief who stole from everybody so he should have enemies and 50 literally was on that bullsh*t when he clowned Buck and put that phone conversation out.

Just like Trina is now.... c'mon "i merked you" "aint no trick with out trina" dead a*s theres acting and theres this rachet sh*t and i dont think trina is a good enough actor to pull that off.....other wise she'd at least have a BET movie or some sh*t

5 days ago '11        #108
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,535 | Props total: 2156 2156
 eazyvaboy said
On a side note. This is still the mystery that got BX detectives stomped. Nobody could never figure out his name from Chapelle Show and one of BX most classic smileys.

It was a couple threads on him with pictures of sightings. I think someone in here or some other site found him tho.
+2   

5 days ago '15        #109
Always Good 4 heat pts
space
space
$932 | Props total: 514 514
 awww said
n*gga I’ll spit in your fu*king face watch your mouth talking to me fu*k n*gga, what you need a budget for when you have millions of followers you fu*king loser, I’ll sh*t in a pie plate and smoosh it in your fu*king face
+1   

5 days ago '15        #110
jharlem0500 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$6,644 | Props total: 11849 11849
 Movadovato said
I stopped fu*kin with Trina after she seemed weak talking about French Montana or some rapper....

icing on the cake when she went off on Trick daddy during that reality show like this bi*ch aint got no home training.

I dont give a fu*k what he did you dont scream on the man that put you on in front of nooooooobody
Yea. That sh*t threw me for a loop.

Did Trick like that.

All for a reality show check.
+1   

5 days ago '15        #111
space
space
space
 greedy87 said
Nicki ain’t doing no $400 video that’s why she asked what was the budget? Y’all n*ggas be tripping on here. Lol Budget is more than just a video too wardrobe etc
n*gga said $400.00

5 days ago '15        #112
space
space
space
 PackerTrelli3 said

But Trick and Trina were family for real. Came up when HipHop was coming up. Dade County sh*t

I’ve never seen Miami ppl go at each other until Ross and Trick

5 days ago '15        #113
kobraman 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 2943 2943
 JacobWatch said
To get a 3 minute video you have to shoot at least 3-5 hours of footage.

Then you you gotta go through all that footage to edit and get the sequencing right. Thats another few hours.

That payment also includes the budget for props like dancers, cars, locations etc.

Some videographers even pay someone else to edit the footage if they have the budget.

So $400 for all that work just doesn't cut it.

Right now the local going rate for local rappers to get a video done starts at $500
Sounds about right there's a lot of intricacies with TV production deleted scenes excetera excetera excetera

5 days ago '15        #114
kobraman 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 2943 2943
 jharlem0500 said
But Trick and Trina were family for real. Came up when HipHop was coming up. Dade County sh*t

I’ve never seen Miami ppl go at each other until Ross and Trick
Which I always thought was crazy because I remember Rick Ross on that All About the Benjamins movie I believe back in like 2001 I remember his line then. The n*gga said let me show yall what I'm working with he had a long grind Rick Ross. I know people give him flak because he was a CO but if you put two and two together how the f*** else is s*** getting in them jails he could have been a CO trapping in the jail asked LA n*ggas
+1   

New replies show every 10 seconds

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+36online now  26
Freddie Gibbs Says F*ck Kaepernick, and Hopes Jay-Z Owns A Team
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+25online now  26
Video inside Madden 20 - This Play Got Him A Refund!
66 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  19
Image(s) inside YFN Lucci wants all the smoke from Young Thug
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside Which of these Japanese franchises is more iconic/influential?
47 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy