Bruce Lee Biographer Fact Checks Tarantino

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The TV/Movie Spot

New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 days ago '04        #76
psylence2k 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
space
$14,036 | Props total: 4830 4830
Jackie Chan speaking on how Bruce Lee treated him on different occasions back when he was a young unknown stunt guy.

@2:45 up til the end of the video.

Last edited by psylence2k; 08-13-2019 at 10:57 PM..
+1   

5 days ago '16        #77
Blockafella 47 heat pts47
space
space
$1,656 | Props total: 6232 6232
 persuazion said
Quentin doesn’t give fu*k. I saw where a reporter asked if Sharon Tate’s family was asked permission or did he reach out to them at all... he was like " Nope.. next question"

5 days ago '10        #78
shady4evaggunit 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,076 | Props total: 2279 2279
 Fameus said
People are finally starting to open their eyes to who Tarantino is

A genius?

5 days ago '15        #79
Black Larry 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,192 | Props total: 8239 8239
I didn't watch the movie yet. But bruce Lee beating heavyweight champ Ali sounds like Ronda beating mayweather. It's laughable. Shows more about the person beliefs than anything.

5 days ago '15        #80
Black Larry 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,192 | Props total: 8239 8239
I'm a bruce fan big fan. But once that black dude who was a black belt exposed him and showed the whole video of bruce. I said this makes since. They always showed this black dude who was a black belt not being able to block bruces punch but they never showed the whole video of that black dude washing bruce. The idea of bruce is more powerful.

5 days ago '04        #81
Fameus 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,362 | Props total: 7074 7074
 shady4evaggunit said
A genius?
A racist.

5 days ago '10        #82
space
space
 Fameus said
A racist.
Nah I’d say genius.. if he were racist pretty sure Samuel l Jackson wouldn’t do all the movies he’s done with him..

5 days ago '04        #83
Fameus 8 heat pts
space
space
 shady4evaggunit said
Nah I’d say genius.. if he were racist pretty sure Samuel l Jackson wouldn’t do all the movies he’s done with him..
Theres a lot of reasons you couldve come up with but thats a sh*tty one. So your logic is because a guy is in his movies that makes the other guy not racist? He's supporting his career his cosign is invalid. For the record his reasoning for why Tarantino isnt a racist is because he makes his characters smart , so its like all the racism in his film is cancelled by that. Moronic logic if you ask me. And by the way Sam Jackson will do any movie for anyone his addiction has gone from being a crack addict to being in every movie. So thats another reason why his cosign is invalid.

And my original point was people in this thread are finally seeing who he really is and the majority of the comments are not of how he is a "genius" but of how much of a a**hole he is by his portrayal of Bruce Lee.

5 days ago '10        #84
space
space
 Fameus said
Theres a lot of reasons you couldve come up with but thats a sh*tty one. So your logic is because a guy is in his movies that makes the other guy not racist? He's supporting his career his cosign is invalid. For the record his reasoning for why Tarantino isnt a racist is because he makes his characters smart , so its like all the racism in his film is cancelled by that. Moronic logic if you ask me. And by the way Sam Jackson will do any movie for anyone his addiction has gone from being a crack addict to being in every movie. So thats another reason why his cosign is invalid.

And my original point was people in this thread are finally seeing who he really is and the majority of the comments are not of how he is a "genius" but of how much of a a**hole he is by his portrayal of Bruce Lee.
Yaaaaa call me crazy but I’ll take the word over the people who actually know the man and worked with him like Samuel L and Jamie Foxx over some random people on the internet who are ridiculously soft and completely clueless and get offended over sh*t in a mans movie..

5 days ago '04        #85
Fameus 8 heat pts
space
space
 shady4evaggunit said
Yaaaaa call me crazy but I’ll take the word over the people who actually know the man and worked with him like Samuel L and Jamie Foxx over some random people on the internet who are ridiculously soft and completely clueless and get offended over sh*t in a mans movie..
Arent you a random on the internet

Youre opinion is equally invalid as of those you choose to not recognize. And once again you continue to post people who benefit from working with him to validate your point which is just moronic. Its Hollywood the very definition of a actor is selling your soul so you can benefit. What you see as soft i see as not selling out my culture because some pretentious guy thinks he's being "artistic" by using the n word for 2 hours...

Quentin is infatuated with that word. What does he want, to be made an honorary black man?”

4 days ago '04        #86
Dash 236 heat pts236
space
space
space
$14,550 | Props total: 40992 40992
Just watched jackie brown last nite

'Once' shouldn't even b in this ni99a catalog
+1   

4 days ago '12        #87
TRILL SH1T 108 heat pts108
space
space
$6,846 | Props total: 8069 8069
People do realize this was Cliffs interpreted story of how his encounter with Bruce Lee went ... people also realize the movie is called ‘Once Upon A Time...’

It’s literally says it a fairy tale in the title ... I hate the fake outrage era good lord

4 days ago '11        #88
Panthro 808 10 heat pts10
space
space
$891 | Props total: 2745 2745
 Amadu said
Bro shut your goofy a*s up
Fake a*s malcolm x
Saying words like "MOFO" and serving CRINGEY outbursts like "Chief keef is a legend you jabroni, put sum respect on his name" - is what weird people spew and give themselves away fast....

THREAD -->

NEVER QOUTE ME AGAIN goofy. Especially when I am contributing to BX brothas THIRD EYE little boy. You are part of the agenda not the medicine like the grown ups.

#jersey

4 days ago '16        #89
Bidam7 418 heat pts418
space
space
space
$31,018 | Props total: 81300 81300

4 days ago '15        #90
Amadu 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,418 | Props total: 2635 2635
 Panthro 808 said
Saying words like "MOFO" and serving CRINGEY outbursts like "Chief keef is a legend you jabroni, put sum respect on his name" - is what weird people spew and give themselves away fast....

THREAD -->

NEVER QOUTE ME AGAIN goofy. Especially when I am contributing to BX brothas THIRD EYE little boy. You are part of the agenda not the medicine like the grown ups.

#jersey

Hey mlk I am white stupid, never in my fu*king life have I pretended to be black
So your exposure just makes u look paranoid and retarded. fu*k u and your third eye jabroni

And chief keef is a legend u wouldn't know cause u probably listen to Kendrick's Lamar or sum other wack a*s sh*t

#florida. pu**y

New replies show every 10 seconds

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+28online now  21
Video inside Madden 20 - This Play Got Him A Refund!
68 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+40online now  18
Freddie Gibbs Says F*ck Kaepernick, and Hopes Jay-Z Owns A Team
84 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside YFN Lucci wants all the smoke from Young Thug