Aug 12 - Epstein told The Times abt his ‘damaging or embarrassing’ info on the rich

most viewed right now
105 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
45 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX Daily Bugle

1 week ago '06        #1
121 page views
2 comments

RAZAH CUTS 6857 heat pts6857
space
space
$60,415 | Props total: 41363 41363
Aug 12 - Epstein told The Times abt his ‘damaging or embarrassing’ info on the rich

James B. Stewart interviewed Jeffrey Epstein about a year ago in his Manhattan mansion, according to a new piece he wrote for The New York Times.

According to Stewart, Epstein made it no secret that he “claimed to know a great deal about these people, some of it potentially damaging or embarrassing, including details about their supposed s*xual proclivities and recreational drug use.”

ADVERTISING

inRead invented by Teads

Report Advertisement
It’s no surprise that a large swatch of these rich and powerful people likely didn’t want Epstein to reveal his secrets.

Raw Story is now on Instagram. Get our latest stories and
exclusive videos. Click to follow!
Epstein didn’t make his scandals a secret or his registration in the s*x offender database. “His very notoriety, he said, was what made so many people willing to confide in him,” Stewart said.

“Before we left the room he took me to a wall covered with framed photographs,” Stewart described. “He pointed to a full-length shot of a man in traditional Arab dress.”

00:00
00:44

“That’s M.B.S.,” Epstein said, referring to Mohammed bin Salman, who is the crown prince of Saudi Arabia. According to Epstein, the crown prince had been a frequent visitor and the two men spoke often.

In another room, Epstein had a group of photos of him with men who had prominent s*x scandals, which the writer found odd.

The story was supposed to be info on background about Tesla and the possibility of the company going private. Epstein was more cagey about the Tesla advising and preferred to talk about young women.

Report Advertisement
“He said that criminalizing s*x with teenage girls was a cultural aberration and that at times in history it was perfectly acceptable. He pointed out that homos*xuality had long been considered a crime and was still punishable by death in some parts of the world,” Stewart wrote.

The poor reporter tried to steer the conversation back to Tesla but Epstein went off on a tangent about the hedonistic lifestyle in Silicon Valley where famous tech giants regularly drink extensively, do drugs and asked Epstein to arrange s*xual encounters.

Most of the information on Tesla couldn’t be confirmed or disproved.

“It seemed clear Mr. Epstein had embellished his role in the Tesla situation to enhance his own importance and gain attention — something that now seems to have been a pattern,” Stewart wrote.

Epstein then reached out to invite him to dinner with Woody Allen, and another event with writer Michael Woolf and Steve Bannon. Both invitations Stewart declined. A few months later, Epstein asked if Stewart would write his biography.

“I sensed that what he really wanted was companionship,” Stewart wrote. “As his biographer, I’d have no choice but to spend hours listening to his saga. Already leery of any further ties to him, I was relieved I could say that I was already busy with another book.”

https://www.rawstory.com/ .. famous-people/
+1   

best
worst
2 comments

1 week ago '06        #2
Verdict 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,422 | Props total: 2698 2698
"Epstein then reached out to invite him to dinner with Woody Allen, and another event with writer Michael Woolf and Steve Bannon"
Of course this scum of the earth would be affiliated with Epstein as well
+1   

1 week ago '18        #3
HoopLife88 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,707 | Props total: 10050 10050
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  36
Satanist In The Suburbs (Vice Series)
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+20online now  22
TraxNYC and Ben Baller beefin (Jewerlly n****s)
116 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+158online now  15
NFL Shannon Sharpe is the only person I agree with about this cap, jay z, NFL ..
116 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+20online now  11
Is Jayz a sell out yes or no?
164 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy