Aug 12 - Sarah Silverman Fired From Movie for Blackface Photo

most viewed right now
86 comments @wild'ish

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Wild Ish /unrated

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '06        #126
Sewer 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,152 | Props total: 11881 11881
 Mystic said
I fixed my original edit that's why
It's the same image link I uploaded. You, herb!

1 week ago '13        #127
mkhrt92 
space
space
$4,919 | Props total: 12865 12865
 OCT DION said
I said there have been times it's been done recently where no one really cared and it can be funny in the right context, you ask for examples and you say "dumb" when I give em to you. Don't ask for examples if you just gonna dismiss em. It don't change the fact that black people loved Robert Downey Jrs character in Tropic Thunder and it didn't have any negative impact on his career, meanwhile Sarah Silverman out here losing roles

Obviously there's a way to do it.
Then you keep on enjoying the SEVERAL roles you have seen it, only mentioning RDJ which everybody and their cousin shouts out, that's like saying "some of my best friends are black" FOH. sh*ts racist and unfunny and cannot nor will not be ever a " way to do it" ....you either have an incredible amount of self hate, or just run away from all things racist and pretend it doesn't exist. And in either case, I feel horrible for you.

1 week ago '14        #128
OCT DION 
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 19895 19895
 mkhrt92 said
Then you keep on enjoying the SEVERAL roles you have seen it, only mentioning RDJ which everybody and their cousin shouts out, that's like saying "some of my best friends are black" FOH. sh*ts racist and unfunny and cannot nor will not be ever a " way to do it" ....you either have an incredible amount of self hate, or just run away from all things racist and pretend it doesn't exist. And in either case, I feel horrible for you.
Lol I never said several roles. I said it can be funny if it's done right and there been a few times (meaning not many) people have done it without it being a big deal. You put that "several" sh*t in yourself so you'd have something to be mad about and still have a point to argue.

If I say I seen something a few times and I name the few times I seen the sh*t, you can't be like "nah n*gga those times don't count"

When it's "done right", the joke isn't that somebody is in blackface, the joke is that a stupid mf is doing blackface. You were supposed to look at the character doing it and see them as the dumbass for putting that sh*t on. It's the intention behind it. It's the same reason n*ggas can watch Uncle Ruckus and laugh at him. The character is a fool and is meant to be laughed at for the dumb sh*t he says. If you actually heard that sh*t from a person who really meant it, or it came from a character that was supposed to be taken seriously, it would be one thing. But it's coming from a clown. So the joke becomes "the clown is doing stupid sh*t".

In these few examples of blackface, the joke is "the clown thinks blackface is ok when every other character and the audience knows it isn't ok"

If you ain't capable of understanding nuance and intent then I don't know what to tell you

Last edited by OCT DION; 08-13-2019 at 02:38 PM..

1 week ago '14        #129
TooFatToFish 
space
space
$6,553 | Props total: 14600 14600
 144000 said

It's not trolling, it's the truth.

Stop just responding to me with knee-jerk reactions, and actually look.

I'm sick of this sh*t tbh, but the truth needs to be told. They're fooling the masses.
fool the masses....sure

but they're not fooling a basement dwelling unemployed man like yourself....no way no how!
+1   

1 week ago '16        #130
144000 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
$10,022 | Props total: 13608 13608
 TooFatToFish said
fool the masses....sure

but they're not fooling a basement dwelling unemployed man like yourself....no way no how!
Well, you could have just kept that one.

The people least apt to be fooled, would indeed be social "outliers."

Not that what you're saying is remotely true, but you could have saved the energy if you were going to say something stupid. You can't hurt me.

1 week ago '09        #131
messy marv stan 5484 heat pts5484
space
space
$74,888 | Props total: 130540 130540
 TooFatToFish said
fool the masses....sure

sarah silverman could drop nud*s/s*xtape and the delusional paranoid bozo would still claim shes a man
+1   

1 week ago '16        #132
potorico1 27 heat pts27
space
space
$3,120 | Props total: 8036 8036
 boxden1987 said
Details.....

you had to ask didn't you?

I aint seen dude post up in a minute, and you brought him right back in

1 week ago '14        #133
TooFatToFish 
space
space
$6,553 | Props total: 14600 14600
 144000 said
Well, you could have just kept that one.

The people least apt to be fooled, would indeed be social "outliers."

Not that what you're saying is remotely true, but you could have saved the energy if you were going to say something stupid. You can't hurt me.
DNA already hurt you enough.

God already hurt you enough

Your 2nd step dad already hurt you enough.

Iím not trying to hurt you.

1 week ago '16        #134
144000 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
$10,022 | Props total: 13608 13608
 TooFatToFish said
DNA already hurt you enough.

God already hurt you enough

Your 2nd step dad already hurt you enough.

Iím not trying to hurt you.
Well you are, but you're a lame.

Go away.

1 week ago '13        #135
mkhrt92 
space
space
$4,919 | Props total: 12865 12865
 OCT DION said
Lol I never said several roles. I said it can be funny if it's done right and there been a few times (meaning not many) people have done it without it being a big deal. You put that "several" sh*t in yourself so you'd have something to be mad about and still have a point to argue.

If I say I seen something a few times and I name the few times I seen the sh*t, you can't be like "nah n*gga those times don't count"

When it's "done right", the joke isn't that somebody is in blackface, the joke is that a stupid mf is doing blackface. You were supposed to look at the character doing it and see them as the dumbass for putting that sh*t on. It's the intention behind it. It's the same reason n*ggas can watch Uncle Ruckus and laugh at him. The character is a fool and is meant to be laughed at for the dumb sh*t he says. If you actually heard that sh*t from a person who really meant it, or it came from a character that was supposed to be taken seriously, it would be one thing. But it's coming from a clown. So the joke becomes "the clown is doing stupid sh*t".

In these few examples of blackface, the joke is "the clown thinks blackface is ok when every other character and the audience knows it isn't ok"

If you ain't capable of understanding nuance and intent then I don't know what to tell you
Oh I understand it just fine. Blackface is a cheap attempt at humor done by cheap performers and those blind to the lack of humanity shown to people of color. There is no place for it anywhere. But you go ahead and continue to enjoy it.

7 days ago '18        #136
The3 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,802 | Props total: 3363 3363
Sarah's own people ate her

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+22online now  30
Image(s) inside Young Jeezy Reveals TM104 Tracklisting
94 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  20
Satanist In The Suburbs (Vice Series)
108 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+64online now  13
NBA devin booker dislikes being doubled in open gym...noah tells him to deal w..
153 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+63online now  9
Video inside Bride begs her newly groom for forgiveness after being caught kissing h..
137 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy