Aug 12 - Sarah Silverman Fired From Movie for Blackface Photo

most viewed right now
86 comments @wild'ish

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Wild Ish /unrated

1 week ago '17        #26
Thierry Henry 
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 3787 3787
 quarter said
My bad...didn't mean to slap

1 week ago '16        #27
144000 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
$10,022 | Props total: 13608 13608
 Frankie Needles said
According to you everyone in entertainment is a transgender. You literally go in everythread and call everyone some sort of transformer who's working on behalf of the agenda.

Here's some advice man, it doesn't work if you name EVERYONE as a transgender, people just stop listening to you
I don't want or need your advice.

You don't actually do this.

What you're trying to say, is that it seems incredible. And that's fine.

It eventually becomes a whole new paradigm. It's the truth, though.

I think there are real males in mass entertainment btw, but they're still going to be sodomites. Hollywood is modern day Sodom.

Last edited by 144000; 08-12-2019 at 06:54 PM..

1 week ago '15        #28
Mystic 342 heat pts342
space
space
space
$13,739 | Props total: 29217 29217
 acefresh said
Photoshop drake’s blackface over hers but keep the hair n the bandana

Last edited by Mystic; 08-12-2019 at 08:05 PM..
+3   

1 week ago '18        #29
RoyRogers225 
space
space
space
$3,087 | Props total: 9910 9910
Itís not kool to be Racist in 2019 dat sh*t is for cavemen ignorant motherfu*kers being racist donít make money thatís why they all broke all cowards and k*llers of women and children itís a shameful existence I pity racist itís pathetic they have nothing but a skin color to hold on to legends of greater men itís sad you remember this guy he was white so dat mean Iím somebody to

1 week ago '09        #30
messy marv stan 5484 heat pts5484
space
space
$74,888 | Props total: 130540 130540
 Frankie Needles said
According to you everyone in entertainment is a transgender. You literally go in everythread and call everyone some sort of transformer who's working on behalf of the agenda.

Here's some advice man, it doesn't work if you name EVERYONE as a transgender, people just stop listening to you

all he does is troll
+3   

1 week ago '07        #31
Jayceon 519 heat pts519
space
space
$28,956 | Props total: 3390 3390
She’s right about internet shaming but guns don’t k*ll people people k*ll people, to give an analogy

It comes from sadism and low self esteem. Not what people say at times like this but how we say it. People literally threaten to k*ll celebrities online. People who literally announce where they’re gonna be as part of their career getting death threats? fu*k, man.

1 week ago '18        #32
Thismynewshit 
space
space
space
$3 | Props total: 14 14
It’s really not that hard to not do blackface.
+9   

1 week ago '06        #33
Sewer 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,152 | Props total: 11881 11881
+22   

1 week ago '14        #34
titans7 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,629 | Props total: 27442 27442
Wore blackface,refused to delete her very racist tweets after many famous black people told her they were offended and she defended Quentin Tarantino and the Wire creators right to say the n-word even though they are white and not black. That's three strikes you are out, you racist old woman.

Old woman never married and no kids just sit around being bitter and trying to find ways to play victim while pushing feminism.
+15   

1 week ago '05        #35
Stuart Scott 237 heat pts237
space
space
$27,873 | Props total: 31545 31545
 Sewer said
Lmaoooo
+6   

1 week ago '12        #36
OldBusiness 183 heat pts183
space
space
$31,818 | Props total: 61561 61561
 TrillbertArenas said
It was 07 bro. Times were different. There was a whole movie with Robert Downey Jr in blackface around that time. Im not cosigning that kind of fu*kery but things were diff back then
sh*t was never okay n*gga, blackface isnt a new concept and its long been deemed fu*ked up.

Just because some of you sipped the Kool aid and slapped your knee to this miserable sh*t dont mean we all did.
+16   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '19        #37
ArabianPrince 17 heat pts17
space
space
$497 | Props total: 4622 4622
n*ggas with no pride will still RAWNOPULLOUT. Smh
+3   

1 week ago '17        #38
Naga Sadow 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,341 | Props total: 61656 61656
 OldBusiness said
Good sh*t they shouldve canned that bi*ch
I would've canned her more so because she's trash.

+4   

1 week ago '10        #39
Bandito 275 heat pts275
space
space
space
$9,796 | Props total: 25915 25915
 Frankie Needles said

In some way I hope they are conducting a social media experiment.

What they are doing mimicks what a lot of people do online. Look at this Epstein sh*t going on now. You got people saying all the "elites" and everyone in Hollywood is a pedophile. Everybody in the music business is a f*g and you got to do gay sh*t to be put on. That illuminati ritual sacrifice sh*t been around awhile too.

Putting it all together, is someone saying everyone in mass media is a tranny any more of a weirdo than those people.

I know some people are not going to like that mirror being put in front of their face.

1 week ago '05        #40
old head 205 heat pts205
space
space
$20,730 | Props total: 26228 26228
 Sewer said
+2   

1 week ago '18        #41
KdenIII 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,955 | Props total: 11232 11232
this type of sh*t can only work if ur actually funny

ie tropic thunder, it's always Sunny

1 week ago '12        #42
acefresh 24 heat pts24
space
space
$10,282 | Props total: 37545 37545
 Sewer said
+1   

1 week ago '12        #43
OldBusiness 183 heat pts183
space
space
$31,818 | Props total: 61561 61561
 Naga Sadow said
I would've canned her more so because she's trash.

Exactly.

She did the same thing as the rest of them and because she 'says' shes not of that ilk they make excuses for her. Caucasians who know blackface is wrong wouldnt do it.
+6   

1 week ago '16        #44
Frankie Needles 94 heat pts94
space
space
space
$3,055 | Props total: 14163 14163
 144000 said
I don't want or need your advice.

You don't actually do this.

What you're trying to say, is that it seems incredible. And that's fine.

It eventually becomes a whole new paradigm. It's the truth, though.

I think there are real males in mass entertainment btw, but they're still going to be sodomites. Hollywood is modern day Sodom.
Fam, YOU don't actually do this. You have NO PROOF of anything you say. You've actually called people I know personally Transgenders just to talk. I get that you believe whatever delusion you have, but none of us believe you...so like when you post dont' ever think that you're converting anyone to think as you do.

There are ways to go about getting people to see the world the way you do, and you don't use any of them. You literally just talk out of your a*s. And no I'm not saying it seems incredible, I'm saying it sounds STUPID coming from you.

Here's the thing, maybe there are a handful of transgenders being pushed, the problem comes in that you come in here like some expert with documentation or actual proof to support your statements, and really it sounds like a combination of you being a hater and a quack pot.

You're so retarded you dont' even remember i've called you out on this before. You called Blac Chyna a transgender. I've literally known her since she was in like 5th grade. And I asked you a question that you ran from and have never acknowledged.
I'll put it out there again, when was she ever a male? Again I've known Angela for over 20 years, she stayed a couple of blocks over from my aunt in DC. She's always been a female. So you want us to believe that the hollywood powers that be found some little boy in the ghettos of Northeast DC and convinced HIM and HIS mother to start acting like a girl in elementary school so that the elites could then use him (posing as a her) to usher in some sick twisted new age Sodom and Gomorrah...cause that's what you're saying. And we you say dumb sh*t like that it invalidates any real point that you might ever have. Again I know n*ggas that went to HIGH SCHOOL with Angela and fu*ked in high school. So again WHEN DID SHE MAKE THE TRANSISTION?
Maybe if you stuck to people that none of us would have a chance of knowing them or their family or friends then MAYBE you sell this idea. But homie you talk about people that some of us ACTUALLY KNOW IN REAL LIFE. It's the equivlaent of you trying to convince me that my car is blue when I know it's red because I bought a red car.

You never have any before pictures of when these people where the opposite of what they are now. And in today's times trust if someone like Ciara or Blac Chyna or Bernice Burgos was ever a MAN or MALE those before pics would have leaked and someone would be talking about it. But then you probably want us to believe that everyone who ever knew these people were either in on the lie or were decieved. Fam it's too much of delusion for any even cynical conspiracy believer to try to go with.

But none of this LOGIC will matter to you. You'll keep posting this bullsh*t because that's what delusional people do. They wrap themselves in a concept that even when disproven, they hold on to, because they arent' mentally equipped to live in the real world.
+9   

1 week ago '16        #45
144000 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
@

I didn't ask for any of that.

You're free to think what you want, but don't act like you speak for others.

If you dismiss what I'm saying, go on with your day.

Last edited by 144000; 08-12-2019 at 07:54 PM..

1 week ago '16        #46
Frankie Needles 94 heat pts94
space
space
space
$3,055 | Props total: 14163 14163
 144000 said
@

I didn't ask for any of that.

You're free to think what you want, but don't act like you speak for others.

If you dismiss what I'm saying, go on with your day.
Just like i said, hit you with a logical point and you don't even have a counter.

I don't just dismiss what you're saying, I dismiss you as a human being...and no i don't speak for others, but funny people pretty much all say the samething about you.

Dumbass
+5   

1 week ago '16        #47
144000 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
@

I see you're making an issue out of Blac Chyna.

I do believe that's a transgender, and that's based on looking at the anatomy.

I can't give you any specifics about their life story.

I see you're calling me names now.

You're the weak-minded one. That doesn't work with me, and I don't have time to play with you.

1 week ago '18        #48
RubbahBandMane 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 7532 7532
 TrillbertArenas said

Smiley Gods...Do ya thing
+6   

1 week ago '10        #49
SecretAgentMan 
space
space
$600 | Props total: 254 254
 144000 said
Silverman is a transgender male. That's what all of them do.

I don't feel like tracking down the video, but pull up some pictures of it.

Those are fake implants, on a so-called "Jewish" male.

To say that this is an "anal freak," is to only tell half of the story.

That's a half-truth rumor & I'm sure these sodomites are circulating it.
Your mother's a transgender, she's really your father
+1   

1 week ago '16        #50
144000 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
 SecretAgentMan said
Your mother's a transgender, she's really your father
Don't even know why you're wasting my time, typing lame sh*t.

You aren't making me mad, but you would want to.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+22online now  33
Image(s) inside Young Jeezy Reveals TM104 Tracklisting
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  23
Satanist In The Suburbs (Vice Series)
108 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+64online now  12
NBA devin booker dislikes being doubled in open gym...noah tells him to deal w..
154 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+21online now  9
Is Jayz a sell out yes or no?
176 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy