Judgement aka Judge Eyes

most viewed right now
31 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
31 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX GameSpot

1 week ago '06        #1
1380 page views
26 comments

LYTE 183 heat pts183
space
space
space
$16,756 | Props total: 10614 10614
Judgement aka Judge Eyes

+5   

best
worst
26 comments

1 week ago '06        #2
LYTE 183 heat pts183 OP
space
space
space
Anyone heard or played this?
I'm playing the demo right now
Made by Sega.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #3
---Max-Payne--- 364 heat pts364
space
space
$8,510 | Props total: 15804 15804
Made by Yakuza team, looks the same shyt.
+4   

1 week ago '06        #4
realgunta 997 heat pts997
space
space
$29,111 | Props total: 59937 59937
never heard of it

not the type of game that i would play or be checking for
+2   

1 week ago '05        #5
Chuck_Remixed 418 heat pts418
space
space
$19,100 | Props total: 8506 8506
 LYTE said
Made by Sega.
Yes, I have and beat it. Working on the Platinum but Puyo Puyo tetris kicking my a*s right now.
+1   

1 week ago '06        #6
LYTE 183 heat pts183 OP
space
space
space
 Chuck_Remixed said
Yes, I have and beat it. Working on the Platinum but Puyo Puyo tetris kicking my a*s right now.
Oh so this is out already...?

I just got demo last night
+1   

1 week ago '10        #7
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$17,833 | Props total: 17881 17881
 LYTE said
Made by Sega.
Got it and finished it. If you love the Yakuza series you'll love this
+3   

1 week ago '04        #8
Menace718 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,463 | Props total: 2713 2713
I love the Yakuza series, patiently waiting until I get it from GameFly
+1   

1 week ago '06        #9
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 751 751
Excellent game. About to go back to it since I’m done with Fire Emblem for now.
+3   

1 week ago '17        #10
Pretty Tone 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,626 | Props total: 25083 25083
Or me I three mood for yakuza. Still owe asian deebo a a*swhoopin
+1   

7 days ago '04        #11
Grisly 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,565 | Props total: 7210 7210
Yakuza game i played on PS4 was boring as fu*k

i like the f*ghting styles you can pick from and the ability to interact with the environment, and the fact that it's basically an old school beat em up game but in 3D form

but the sh*t wanted me to walk mad slow around this city full of back alleys for like the first hour doing repetitive dumb sh*t and i was just like yea this ain't the game for me

the map was wack af, interface was bad, and overall just not a polished game

i could play some GTA 5 and be alot more free if i wanna play that kinda game

that's just my personal opinion anyway, GTA V obviously don't have that Kung Fu element but as far as graphics gameplay and story go, that sh*t is pretty smooth

i'm getting the same feel from the trailers of this game that i got from playing Yakuza

not to say i think its a BAD GAME or wont be any good, but i don't see myself buying or playing this personally

way too many other fire major titles out in the market

i might play this sh*t as a free game some day but thats about it
+3   

7 days ago '04        #12
Grisly 39 heat pts39
space
space
 NorthNorthReppa said
Excellent game. About to go back to it since Iím done with Fire Emblem for now.
how was fire emblem? that's on my list of things to scoop
+1   

7 days ago '05        #13
space
space
Hmmm on the comparions to Yakuza end, the world is the same in terms of location although its cut in half because only this version of Kamurocho is in. Theirs no Sotenbori. The overall tone of the side missions are different too. Its not really wacky and over top like you would find in something like Yakuza 0. Thiers only like a couple of mssions involving stuff like that its contained to a certain sibliing really. I guess they wanted to keep with the theme of the game even in the side quests. Theirs a bunch of tailing missions. One of criticism I have of the game is the number of tailing missions. Far too many of them and they play the same way. Another one is the gang encounters(the one you get by text message), very annoying, I just ignored them after a few times. They are not fun as the ones in the Yakuza game.

Yagami has a pretty decent set of moves based on martial arts which is different of course to Kiryu. Their doesn't seem to be as many environment attacks in this game in comparsion tho.

Minigames are there and some are new like the vr stuff. Overall, then the game is good becuase the story is good and the combat is fun. Theirs memorable characters but not as many f*ghting wise in comparison. You always get lost in the mini gamesof couse if you enjoy them. Sadly this time around the side quest arent as fun imo. Forgot that theirs an Shin Amon f*ght lol. I was op when i fought him.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 08-12-2019 at 07:37 AM..
+1   

7 days ago '14        #14
LocdUpProd 690 heat pts690
space
space
$15,640 | Props total: 10606 10606
The better yakuza game

I fu*king hate reading subtitles

The dub >>>>
+1   

7 days ago '04        #15
Jae_Hood_354 229 heat pts229
space
space
$10,004 | Props total: 6921 6921
 Chuck_Remixed said
Lol you would beat a yakuza spin-off and struggle on a puzzler
+1   

7 days ago '05        #16
space
space
 LocdUpProd said
The better yakuza game

I fu*king hate reading subtitles

The dub >>>>
Such poor taste you have;).

Jae_Hood_354 said
Lol you would beat a yakuza spin-off and struggle on a puzzler
Of all the things to get tripped over. mini games are known to keep people from the Platinum tho. Puyo Puyo this time is one them(and the drone races), you got to win 25 to 35 consecutively to reach the final opponent and win that. Since i dont play Puyo Puyo regularly, this is a problem because the ai dont fu*k around. Ive gotten close. so I'll eventually get it. I hope they dont bring back Puyo Puyo for Shin Yakuza(Yakuza 7)tho

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 08-12-2019 at 08:26 AM..

7 days ago '06        #17
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 751 751
 Grisly said
how was fire emblem? that's on my list of things to scoop
Oh my god...

I Love JRPGS and tactical/strategy RPGs, but I had somehow never played a Fire Emblem besides a few hours on like.. a GBA title. So anyway, I got the game on a whim with one of those Nintendo vouchers last month.. Grabbed it and Dragon Quest Builders 2. Thought I might regret it, but whatever. So I started it and yeah.. its one of the best games on Switch. The combat and battle prep is insanely fun. The free roam between battles is like.. a Harry Potter RPG. You're in a school and you have your "house" or class and you can develop and teach each student however you want them class up. Like I made one girl a tank, one guy a knight, one guy a brawler, one girl an a*sassin, one a sniper etc. They are pre-determined things that they excel in, but you can build them however you seem fit on their personality and the relationship you build with them. It's really fantastic.

I said I was "done" with it.. But I've finished one house.. out of three.. and out of four different routes the game can take. 60 Hours. So I still have 3 playthroughs to go. The only reason I'm done is because my Switch was dying on the dock while playing. Lol something up with the battery. So I had to send it into Nintendo to repair. Hoping to get it back at the end of this week or the beginning of next so I can start a new house in my New Game+ file.

It's the best game on Switch to me. It could actually be a GOTY contender. And sh*t man, I'm obsessed. I own it and the DLC digitally. But I still set up a stock alert for the Seasons of Warfare special edition, managed to get that. Now I'm trying to get my hands on the Japanese special edition for less than $150 lol. I just have to have it. FE:TH is one of those special games that only comes around every once in awhile for me where it's all I think about. Haven't really had something like it since RDR2, Spiderman, God of War.

Long response, but if you like JRPGS and tactics, get that damn game. It's great. And on topic, so is Judgement. Going to try and knock it out before my Switch gets back.
+1   

7 days ago '14        #18
LocdUpProd 690 heat pts690
space
space
$15,640 | Props total: 10606 10606
 Chuck_Remixed said
Such poor taste you have;).
I got a thing for games that focus on Getting Them Hands

The Warriors still the goat
This is second in running

If yakuza was in English Iíd love it lol
+2   

7 days ago '04        #19
vagangster 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,435 | Props total: 597 597
I only played a little bit of it but wasn't feeling it like I was the previous Yakuza games. Maybe I just need a break on them
+1   

7 days ago '04        #20
Grisly 39 heat pts39
space
space
 NorthNorthReppa said
Oh my god...

I Love JRPGS and tactical/strategy RPGs, but I had somehow never played a Fire Emblem besides a few hours on like.. a GBA title. So anyway, I got the game on a whim with one of those Nintendo vouchers last month.. Grabbed it and Dragon Quest Builders 2. Thought I might regret it, but whatever. So I started it and yeah.. its one of the best games on Switch. The combat and battle prep is insanely fun. The free roam between battles is like.. a Harry Potter RPG. You're in a school and you have your "house" or class and you can develop and teach each student however you want them class up. Like I made one girl a tank, one guy a knight, one guy a brawler, one girl an a*sassin, one a sniper etc. They are pre-determined things that they excel in, but you can build them however you seem fit on their personality and the relationship you build with them. It's really fantastic.

I said I was "done" with it.. But I've finished one house.. out of three.. and out of four different routes the game can take. 60 Hours. So I still have 3 playthroughs to go. The only reason I'm done is because my Switch was dying on the dock while playing. Lol something up with the battery. So I had to send it into Nintendo to repair. Hoping to get it back at the end of this week or the beginning of next so I can start a new house in my New Game+ file.

It's the best game on Switch to me. It could actually be a GOTY contender. And sh*t man, I'm obsessed. I own it and the DLC digitally. But I still set up a stock alert for the Seasons of Warfare special edition, managed to get that. Now I'm trying to get my hands on the Japanese special edition for less than $150 lol. I just have to have it. FE:TH is one of those special games that only comes around every once in awhile for me where it's all I think about. Haven't really had something like it since RDR2, Spiderman, God of War.

Long response, but if you like JRPGS and tactics, get that damn game. It's great. And on topic, so is Judgement. Going to try and knock it out before my Switch gets back.
WORD. say less.

I been playing the Dragon Quest Builders 2 demo and thinking about copping that too, only game i got for Switch so far was Zelda

so i might as well scoop Fire Emblem

ALSO you just reminded me i bought Spiderman Deluxe Edition on PS4 and God of War and still haven't played either of them yet smh

6 days ago '06        #21
StillFree28 45 heat pts45
space
space
$22,737 | Props total: 9024 9024
It's a Yakuza spin-off. Forgot how many hours I put in. The game seemed to be lacking in interesting characters, momentum and overall anything really distinguishing it from Yakuza aside from the 'detective' missions.

Kinda irked me that some of the EX combat moves are literally copied from Yakuza.

Last edited by StillFree28; 08-12-2019 at 04:06 PM..
+2   

6 days ago '11        #22
tfc1193 71 heat pts71
space
space
$6,859 | Props total: 4286 4286
Game is fire. I'm in ch 3. Once I'm done with red dead I'll hop back on it

6 days ago '06        #23
LeMar G 250 heat pts250
space
space
$19,007 | Props total: 56448 56448
Look like a ps3 game

5 days ago '07        #24
zynnlahh 
space
space
space
$2,653 | Props total: 1827 1827

5 days ago '05        #25
kriskross00 136 heat pts136
space
space
$23,742 | Props total: 47657 47657
 Grisly said
Yakuza game i played on PS4 was boring as fu*k

i like the f*ghting styles you can pick from and the ability to interact with the environment, and the fact that it's basically an old school beat em up game but in 3D form

but the sh*t wanted me to walk mad slow around this city full of back alleys for like the first hour doing repetitive dumb sh*t and i was just like yea this ain't the game for me

the map was wack af, interface was bad, and overall just not a polished game

i could play some GTA 5 and be alot more free if i wanna play that kinda game

that's just my personal opinion anyway, GTA V obviously don't have that Kung Fu element but as far as graphics gameplay and story go, that sh*t is pretty smooth

i'm getting the same feel from the trailers of this game that i got from playing Yakuza

not to say i think its a BAD GAME or wont be any good, but i don't see myself buying or playing this personally

way too many other fire major titles out in the market

i might play this sh*t as a free game some day but thats about it
If u want something more gta like try sleeping dogs
+2   

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  12
Article inside Nba 2k20 new myplayer builder
32 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+29online now  11
Video inside Madden 20 - This Play Got Him A Refund!
70 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+42online now  8
Freddie Gibbs Says F*ck Kaepernick, and Hopes Jay-Z Owns A Team
84 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+60online now  2
BG out here looking like whoopi Goldberg