Opening a position in Canopy Rivers (RIV)

most viewed right now
+36  75
87 comments @wild'ish

section    |  0 bx goons and 4 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The Money Spot

2 weeks ago '08        #1
1475 page views
8 comments

Illuminati 358 heat pts358
space
space
$42,656 | Props total: 18182 18182
Opening a position in Canopy Rivers (RIV)

Canopy Rivers (TSXV:RIV) (OTC:CNPOF) is a unique cannabis venture capital investment and operating platform. The Company is managed by an experienced team of qualified financial and technical professionals with deep industry experience and relationship networks; but what makes Canopy Rivers truly unique is the Company’s strategic partnership and cornerstone investment from Canopy Growth Corporation (TSX:WEED, NYSE:CGC).

Canopy Rivers works collaboratively with Canopy Growth to identify strategic counterparties seeking financial and/or operating support and affiliation with the Canopy Growth group of companies. The result is an ecosystem of complementary companies operating throughout the cannabis value chain. As the portfolio continues to develop, each constituent benefits from opportunities to collaborate with Canopy Growth and among themselves, which the company believes results in an ideal environment for innovation, synergy, and value creation for Canopy Rivers, Canopy Growth, and across the entire Rivers ecosystem.

In: $2.58

Out: I'll see. May turn into a long term hold even
@kami @Brazi D @philly337 @lowry2123 @j_k1dd @Ace dealer @marvbx

Last edited by Illuminati; 08-07-2019 at 09:34 AM..
+3   

best
worst
8 comments

2 weeks ago '08        #2
Illuminati 358 heat pts358 OP
space
space
Canopy Rivers Portfolio Company Terrascend Announces Acquisition of Vertically-Integrated Pennsylvania Cannabis Operator

TORONTO, Aug. 6, 2019 /CNW/ - Canopy Rivers Inc. ("Canopy Rivers" or the "Company") (TSXV: RIV) (OTC: CNPOF ) is pleased to announce its portfolio company, TerrAscend Corp. ("TerrAscend") (CSE: TER) (OTCQX: TRSSF), has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Ilera Healthcare ("Ilera"), a vertically-integrated cannabis cultivator, processor, and dispensary operator in Pennsylvania. Ilera's state-of-the-art, fully integrated seed-to-sale operations adds to TerrAscend's growing global footprint, currently spanning multiple U.S. states, Canada and the European Union.

"TerrAscend's rapid expansion in the U.S. has been driven by strategic, accretive acquisitions of quality operators with strong track records of success," said Narbe Alexandrian, President and CEO of Canopy Rivers. "We view the Ilera acquisition as another important step by TerrAscend as it grows its revenue-generating operations, expands its U.S. footprint in new states, and continues to scale its global business operations."

Ilera is one of only five operators in the state of Pennsylvania to have been awarded a "super licence" to grow, process and sell cannabis. Through its state-of-the-art facility in Waterfall, Pennsylvania, Ilera has a genetic library of more than 170 cannabis strains, a modern greenhouse designed for optimal plant growth and minimal environmental impact, clean CO2 and ethanol extraction capabilities, and cutting-edge packaging technology. In addition to selling its products in its own dispensary, Ilera distributes its dried flower, concentrates, tinctures, and topicals to 50 of Pennsylvania's 52 medical cannabis dispensaries. With this acquisition, TerrAscend plans on launching its own suite of brands in the Pennsylvania market, including its California-based Valhalla Confections and State Flower brands as well as its premium Canadian cannabis brand, Haven St.

^ Analyst report

Last edited by Illuminati; 08-07-2019 at 09:41 AM..
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #3
Ace dealer 46 heat pts46
space
space
$11,248 | Props total: 28318 28318
+2   

2 weeks ago '08        #4
space
space
 Ace dealer said
I'm ready to cook man.

2 weeks ago '08        #5
space
space
 Ace dealer said
RIV fought back to close green. Hoping for some explosive gains to end the week.

2 weeks ago '07        #6
j_k1dd 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,343 | Props total: 1654 1654
damn, I was away from my computer/phone all day. I'll buy in tomorrow.
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #7
space
space
 j_k1dd said
damn, I was away from my computer/phone all day. I'll buy in tomorrow.
Hopefully it doesn't gap up, a lot depends on SPY.

$2.5x was a no brainer.
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #8
space
space
RIV is breaking bull at $2.70. Could see a run up to $3, earnings are Aug.27
+1   

1 week ago '07        #9
j_k1dd 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,343 | Props total: 1654 1654
@

These are @'s posts

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  43
Image(s) inside The writers of life present to you. Some sick ass sh-t.
49 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+65online now  29
OT Lil’ Wayne gifts Undisputed crew chains
72 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside quick review of the Jeezy album TM104
74 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+55online now  11
Who green lit this dumb ass movie and why are people praising it?
145 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy