Who Controls All Of Our Money?

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The Money Spot

3 weeks ago '06        #1
3767 page views
22 comments

realgunta 1003 heat pts1003
space
space
$29,168 | Props total: 60211 60211
Who Controls All Of Our Money?

+23   

best
worst
22 comments

3 weeks ago '17        #2
BanMan4Wut 
space
space
space
$1,472 | Props total: 3610 3610
Salute on this. When I see things like this, i just try to navigate in a different way that way I can lessen the pressure I place on attaining "the bag" or and more emphasis on using what I do attain monetarily, to apply the knowledge that I substituted for money in my mind's occupancy.
+9   

3 weeks ago '19        #3
BOLO1 4 heat pts
space
space
$279 | Props total: 952 952
 realgunta said
Trōglodytes keep info like this ambiguous as possible and I know we have institutional "faces" which represent the minting and distribution of fiat currency but entities like the "Federal Reserve" are not even a government agency in the traditional sense.
+9   

3 weeks ago '04        #4
nwking 87 heat pts87
space
space
$5,226 | Props total: 7506 7506
Rothschild Bank
+8   

3 weeks ago '11        #5
GBONIT011 
space
space
$422 | Props total: 142 142
Who is the treasurer and when do you get to elect a new one

3 weeks ago '16        #6
3LIT3 
space
space
space
$865 | Props total: 856 856
Who were the bankers k*lled on the Titanic?
+3   

3 weeks ago '06        #7
JUICEbox 
space
space
$970 | Props total: 1465 1465
Props, fu*k all these fake build a currency bankers
+14   

3 weeks ago '16        #8
Mrknowitall 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$832 | Props total: 12969 12969
A good book I would recommend if you wanna learn more about the history of money from the very beginning, and also about gold investment is "Guide To Investing in Gold & Silver: Protect Your Financial Future" by Mike Maloney

Everything you saw in that video is explained in depth in the book, like the secret meeting with senator Aldrich, and plenty of other stuff.
+7   

3 weeks ago '06        #9
realgunta 1003 heat pts1003 OP
space
space
 3LIT3 said
Who were the bankers k*lled on the Titanic?
^^never heard of that, so i just looked it up

"Some of the wealthiest men in the world were aboard the Titanic for her maiden voyage, several of whom, including John Jacob Astor IV, Benjamin Guggenheim, and Isidor Straus, were allegedly opposed to the creation of a U.S. central bank. All three men died during the sinking."
+17   

3 weeks ago '06        #10
realgunta 1003 heat pts1003 OP
space
space
 JUICEbox said
Props, fu*k all these fake build a currency bankers
+6   

3 weeks ago '05        #11
ghost213 32 heat pts32
space
space
$3,328 | Props total: 2526 2526
It dont seem like much can be done. If every thing floating how is buying silver or gold going to help?

3 weeks ago '14        #12
consigliereA 106 heat pts106
space
space
$32,260 | Props total: 41663 41663
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #13
OgieOgilthorpe6 
space
space
space
$6,517 | Props total: 3937 3937
 BOLO1 said
Trōglodytes keep info like this ambiguous as possible and I know we have institutional "faces" which represent the minting and distribution of fiat currency but entities like the "Federal Reserve" are not even a government agency in the traditional sense.
why you gotta turn a rich poor problem into a race issue huh?

3 weeks ago '19        #14
BOLO1 4 heat pts
space
space
$279 | Props total: 952 952
 OgieOgilthorpe6 said
why you gotta turn a rich poor problem into a race issue huh?
Your püssy hurt? Which race did I exclusively mention since you lack reading comprehension? Who holds and controls most of the wealth in the world? Don't answer the "jUuZ" either. I don't have time to explain to dummies like you why everything is about "race".

Since you're the only one that took the time to reply to me, I'm a*suming that you are part of the so-called race mentioned. So you can kick rocks, with open-toe sandals off a cliff. And blocked.

Checking your post history seems like you're the one with the problem about race whenever blacks are commended and troglodytes like you aren't.

+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #15
3LIT3 
space
space
space
 realgunta said

"Some of the wealthiest men in the world were aboard the Titanic for her maiden voyage, several of whom, including John Jacob Astor IV, Benjamin Guggenheim, and Isidor Straus, were allegedly opposed to the creation of a U.S. central bank. All three men died during the sinking."
I firmly believe the Titanic hit an iceberg after it was sabotaged. The ship was sunk because those three were on it! It’s crazy to think that these people have been in power for so long and continue to operate in this manner. America really it’s time to wake up! But as long as whites and blacks keep f*ghting over skin color, they’ll always have the upper hand that and the need for their money.
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #16
arms 26 heat pts26
space
space
$1,660 | Props total: 7336 7336
 Mrknowitall said
A good book I would recommend if you wanna learn more about the history of money from the very beginning, and also about gold investment is "Guide To Investing in Gold & Silver: Protect Your Financial Future" by Mike Maloney

Everything you saw in that video is explained in depth in the book, like the secret meeting with senator Aldrich, and plenty of other stuff.
Or check out his series on YouTube. You wanna really learn about money? Mike Maloney is the man to teach you.

Start here, watch in order.

+3   

3 weeks ago '17        #17
arms 26 heat pts26
space
space
$1,660 | Props total: 7336 7336
 realgunta said

This is my first time hearing this theory. Wouldn't surprise me though.

Till this day the Astor family is one of the wealthiest on Earth.
+2   

3 weeks ago '11        #18
BtMkRs 13 heat pts13
space
space
$9,954 | Props total: 11242 11242
If you spent more time getting money than conspiracy theories imagine what your life could be

3 weeks ago '17        #19
jbyudah 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,514 | Props total: 2221 2221
 3LIT3 said
I firmly believe the Titanic hit an iceberg after it was sabotaged. The ship was sunk because those three were on it! It’s crazy to think that these people have been in power for so long and continue to operate in this manner. America really it’s time to wake up! But as long as whites and blacks keep f*ghting over skin color, they’ll always have the upper hand that and the need for their money.
do you think there will ever be a moment where people stop being obtuse about the race issue in america?

its really not as abstract as kumbaya types make it out to be.

basically, between slavery and conscious efforts to financially, culturally and conceptually disempower the black community, and blatant government sanctioned social programs to bail out what we'll call "mainstream america" whenever it fu*ked itself up structurally or needed to bounce back from a war,

on top of social initiatives to prey upon and use the black community for free labor through the for profit prison industrial complex

its kind of understandable that black people would not only want to be reinbursed for generations of impeded social progress but would also like all of these transgressions to at least be idunno admitted to in a way that isnt snarky, roundabout or manipulative?

because god forbid black people talk about it themselves, because then the alphabet boys will p*ss themselves and consider it an issue of national security

"oh lawd them racial extremists"

dont get me started on the self induced manic episode those KKK types are perpetually having

honestly between all the blatant corruption and awkward social politics im surprised this place keeps running the way it does
+2   

3 weeks ago '16        #20
OgieOgilthorpe6 
space
space
space
$6,517 | Props total: 3937 3937
 BOLO1 said
Your püssy hurt? Which race did I exclusively mention since you lack reading comprehension? Who holds and controls most of the wealth in the world? Don't answer the "jUuZ" either. I don't have time to explain to dummies like you why everything is about "race".

Since you're the only one that took the time to reply to me, I'm a*suming that you are part of the so-called race mentioned. So you can kick rocks, with open-toe sandals off a cliff. And blocked.

Checking your post history seems like you're the one with the problem about race whenever blacks are commended and troglodytes like you aren't.

lol what in the fu*k are those posts suppose to say? i got props for sh*t i said lol
and its qwuite obvious what you mean by troglodytes fu*k face you aint slick, suck a fat d*ck f*g**t

3 weeks ago '16        #21
3LIT3 
space
space
space
 jbyudah said
do you think there will ever be a moment where people stop being obtuse about the race issue in america?

its really not as abstract as kumbaya types make it out to be.

basically, between slavery and conscious efforts to financially, culturally and conceptually disempower the black community, and blatant government sanctioned social programs to bail out what we'll call "mainstream america" whenever it fu*ked itself up structurally or needed to bounce back from a war,

on top of social initiatives to prey upon and use the black community for free labor through the for profit prison industrial complex

its kind of understandable that black people would not only want to be reinbursed for generations of impeded social progress but would also like all of these transgressions to at least be idunno admitted to in a way that isnt snarky, roundabout or manipulative?

because god forbid black people talk about it themselves, because then the alphabet boys will p*ss themselves and consider it an issue of national security

"oh lawd them racial extremists"

dont get me started on the self induced manic episode those KKK types are perpetually having

honestly between all the blatant corruption and awkward social politics im surprised this place keeps running the way it does
The ship is sinking and sinking faster ten what people realize! Question is how will the US bounce back this time can it even happen?

3 weeks ago '17        #22
jbyudah 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,514 | Props total: 2221 2221
 3LIT3 said
The ship is sinking and sinking faster ten what people realize! Question is how will the US bounce back this time can it even happen?
i guess thats a question our generation has to answer

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+73online now  56
Image(s) inside Yo trying to cop a popeyes chicken sandwich tonight is like trying to ..
361 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+33online now  37
Workout Change the look of your body in only 2 workouts w/ The Snatch Grip Hig..
70 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+57online now  31
DAME NO JUMPER INTERVEW goes off on JAY-Z "Everybody no Jay ain't sh!t" Fallou..
174 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+43online now  19
Image(s) inside BREAKING... Tee Grizzly Shot Up In Detroit, Manager Killed
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy