People into MLM are the worst

section    |  0 bx goons and 5 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The Money Spot

1 month ago '18        #1
4175 page views
49 comments

LILHAITIBABYYY 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$889 | Props total: 3637 3637
People into MLM are the worst

So I was out shopping and sum dude comes up to me and say I would be great for a position for a company he’s starting. So he tell me to meet him on Monday for coffee so we can discuss the opportunity. So I pull up and the n*gga gives me sum pitch about the company telling me that there’s a vetting process or whatever and told me he would talk to his mentor about me and sh*t. Then he told me to come to a meeting. So pong story short I go to the meeting and it’s some amway pyramid scheme. So then fool ask me what I think and I’m on sum sh*t where I say it doesn’t make sense. Then cuz tells me maybe you’re not cut out for this and I’m gonna work for someone else for the rest of my life.
+11   

best
worst
49 comments

1 month ago '15        #2
Lito Guapalot 35 heat pts35
space
space
$5,223 | Props total: 15151 15151
Only pyramid scheme I'm rocking with is Invigaron

+4   

1 month ago '04        #3
Tastemaker331 87 heat pts87
space
space
$43,320 | Props total: 25806 25806
MLMs are for desperate people who have have depressed financial futures
They go extra hard at it because it’s their only shot at making real money, even though It’s not a real opportunity
+12   

1 month ago '16        #4
144000 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
$10,032 | Props total: 13634 13634
Yeah it can get pretty bad.

I did that in the 90s. Now I can see them coming from a mile away.

It's a sad situation a lot of them are in, because it's basically running around begging people to do things they really don't want to do all the time.
+7   

1 month ago '16        #5
144000 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
Then the people ahead of you will take you out to these expensive car lots, and do all this "dream building."

Telling you all these extravagant stories about how you're going to be rolling in cash one day.

It's pretty sick in many ways, but you can develop certain worldly skills.
+8   

1 month ago '16        #6
ImChillin2Hard 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,543 | Props total: 5573 5573
My boy was into some sh*t like this about 10 years ago. Some chick he was sweet on gamed him into signing up under her. She had like 6 other people signed up under her and made commission or some sh*t off of their sales. I don’t remember what they were selling. Something to do with telecommunications or something.

He ended up getting a few people to sign up under him and invited me to one of their seminars. I got put out and had to go wait in the car until it was over..
+5   

1 month ago '18        #7
LILHAITIBABYYY 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 ImChillin2Hard said
My boy was into some sh*t like this about 10 years ago. Some chick he was sweet on gamed him into signing up under her. She had like 6 other people signed up under her and made commission or some sh*t off of their sales. I don’t remember what they were selling. Something to do with telecommunications or something.

He ended up getting a few people to sign up under him and invited me to one of their seminars. I got put out and had to go wait in the car until it was over..
why they put yo a*s out sahn? You was asking too many questions I bet lol

Last edited by LILHAITIBABYYY; 07-20-2019 at 06:37 PM..
+2   

1 month ago '18        #8
Meechy09 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,529 | Props total: 12522 12522
 144000 said
Yeah it can get pretty bad.

I did that in the 90s. Now I can see them coming from a mile away.

It's a sad situation a lot of them are in, because it's basically running around begging people to do things they really don't want to do all the time.
You did the sh*t in the 90’s which means you’re pretty old but yet you’re on a website all day posting videos about women being men.

You’re definitely a weird lame and fat as fu*k.

1 month ago '16        #9
144000 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
 Meechy09 said
You did the sh*t in the 90’s which means you’re pretty old but yet you’re on a website all day posting videos about women being men.

You’re definitely a weird lame and fat as fu*k.
I started the sh*t in 99, and had a somewhat similar job in the 2000s.

Nah that's not me, but whatever makes you feel better.

I don't even post everyday, fu*ktard. If I did, I still wouldn't be on here making up fiction about other n*ggas.

1 month ago '18        #10
Meechy09 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 144000 said
I started the sh*t in 99, and had a somewhat similar job in the 2000s.

Nah that's not me, but whatever makes you feel better.

I don't even post everyday, fu*ktard. If I did, I still wouldn't be on here making up fiction about other n*ggas.
Troll a*s weirdo.

1 month ago '16        #11
144000 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
 Meechy09 said
Troll a*s weirdo.
You a bi*ch for thinking I would give a fu*k what you type.

fu*k outta here.

1 month ago '18        #12
Meechy09 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 144000 said
You a bi*ch for thinking I would give a fu*k what you type.

fu*k outta here.
That laughing smiley shows you salty, weirdo.

1 month ago '16        #13
144000 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
 Meechy09 said
That laughing smiley shows you salty, weirdo.
Either I'm using it wrong or you can't read.

I thought it meant I was laughing

1 month ago '16        #14
ImChillin2Hard 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,543 | Props total: 5573 5573
 LILHAITIBABYYY said
why they put yo a*s out sahn? You was asking too many questions I bet lol
Yup!

The game they try to run on these desperate a*s people was sickening. One of the speakers kept saying, “you can make upwards to $1300 a week” and the people in the seminar was eating that sh*t up. Completely negating all the stipulations and tiers and having people sign up under you. To make it worst they were selling internet service and business peripherals like conference phones. I ended up taking over the seminar for a good 10 minutes just poking holes in their business model with my questions. My questions got so bothersome that they tried to hit me with the, “we could discuss this in further detail after the seminar.” We got a 15 minute break after the first part of the seminar and I went outside to smoke. My boy came up to me and handed me his car keys and was like, “you gotta wait in the car bro, they mad at you. Mad at me for bringing you.” He managed to move up their tiers to a position where he was making $25 per person he brought to the seminars and $50 for everyone he was able to get to sign up under him. I don’t think he sold not one service/product they offered. The little bit of money he made doing that sh*t was from getting gullible people to sign up under him and bringing them to the seminars.
+9   

1 month ago '04        #15
mr_underground|m 2235 heat pts2235
space
space
$25,028 | Props total: 40921 40921
they're the same as a lot of crypto people as well. all susceptible to get-rich-quick schemes. it stems from desperation and feelings of lack. its fear based.

i actually studied the con arts and techniques and i learned scammers/con artists don't scam people. the people scam themselves and the con artist just takes the money or items from them. these people have already decided they need a hail mary to get out of their situation and the scammer just presents what they've already convinced themselves of.

Last edited by mr_underground; 07-21-2019 at 11:07 AM..
+7   

1 month ago '04        #16
space
space
 mr_underground said
they're the same as a lot of crypto people as well. all susceptible to get-rich-quick schemes. it stems from desperation and feelings of lack. its fear based.

i actually studied to con arts and i learned sammers/con artists don't scam people. they scam themselves and the con artist just takes the money or items from them. these people have already decided they need a hail mary to get out of their situation and the scammer just presents what they've already convonced themselves of.
The realest sh*t you ever wrote
+4   

1 month ago '16        #17
144000 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
I don't know about MLM people all being desperate. My groups were literally all college students from campuses around my state, except for the few older dudes who were selling us on the sh*t. And the meetings were usually full.

They were selling us on the idea of owning our own business, rather than getting a degree and working for someone else. But we were all already enrolled in college.

It took a few months for me to come to my senses on how expensive it was getting, but I was young (like the rest of us).
+2   

1 month ago '04        #18
space
space
 144000 said
I don't know about MLM people all being desperate. My groups were literally all college students from campuses around my state, except for the few older dudes who were selling us on the sh*t. And the meetings were usually full.

They were selling us on the idea of owning our own business, rather than getting a degree and working for someone else. But we were all already enrolled in college.

It took a few months for me to come to my senses on how expensive it was getting, but I was young (like the rest of us).
n*gga c'mon. Most college students are broke and desperate. Joining a MLM is NOT owning your own business by any stretch.
+1   

1 month ago '16        #19
144000 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
 Tastemaker331 said
n*gga c'mon. Most college students are broke and desperate. Joining a MLM is NOT owning your own business by any stretch.
Well, that's the dream they were selling us.

We all had business cards, and were titled "IBOs" (Independent Business Owners).

We weren't doing it to make a quick buck; we were chasing the dream of financial independence, & not having to rely on a check from an employer. It wasn't necessarily a "get rich quick" outlook, bro.

We were just young, and got hustled. None of the people I was working with made it anywhere near what was being sold to us.

I'm keeping it real with you. It wasn't desperation because we all could have just pursued our degrees (like we were supposed to).

And there were thousands of us, from campuses around the state.

MLM schemes are just selling the dream of working for oneself, oftentimes. Yes you would be ultimately paid by the company (because you're selling products they're providing) but you set your own hours, make your own contacts, and conduct your own business.

Last edited by 144000; 07-21-2019 at 12:20 PM..
+2   

1 month ago '16        #20
144000 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
The sh*t I was doing at that point, was called Quixtar.

I think that's probably the most popular one. It's basically Amway's online venture.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #21
space
space
 144000 said
Well, that's the dream they were selling us.

We all had business cards, and were titled "IBOs" (Independent Business Owners).

We weren't doing it to make a quick buck; we were chasing the dream of financial independence, & not having to rely on a check from an employer. It wasn't necessarily a "get rich quick" outlook, bro.

We were just young, and got hustled. None of the people I was working with made it anywhere near what was being sold to us.

I'm keeping it real with you. It wasn't desperation because we all could have just pursued our degrees (like we were supposed to).

And there were thousands of us, from campuses around the state.

MLM schemes are just selling the dream of working for oneself, oftentimes. Yes you would be ultimately paid by the company (because you're selling products they're providing) but you set your own hours, make your own contacts, and conduct your own business.

I'm well aware of the whole IBO label. I knew n*ggas that were trying to be "Crown Ambassadors" lmao.
You're trying to glamorize sh*t.
+2   

1 month ago '06        #22
Kick Dayez 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,762 | Props total: 475 475
 mr_underground said

i actually studied the con arts and techniques and i learned scammers/con artists don't scam people. the people scam themselves and the con artist just takes the money or items from them. these people have already decided they need a hail mary to get out of their situation and the scammer just presents what they've already convinced themselves of.
what you study/read?

im interested in the actual thinking/human nature behind the sh*t
+1   

1 month ago '04        #23
space
space
 Kick Dayez said
what you study/read?

im interested in the actual thinking/human nature behind the sh*t

i have a kindle unlimited and audible subscription so i can go down the rabbit hole of many topics
+1   

1 month ago '18        #24
LILHAITIBABYYY 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 mr_underground said

I think it stems from GREED not desperation or lack. If these people were desperate they would find a job.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #25
space
space
 LILHAITIBABYYY said
I think it stems from GREED not desperation or lack. If these people were desperate they would find a job.
greed is natural. both sides of the transaction are greedy. one isn't more greedy than the other. the con artist is confidence in his technique and knows its repeatable, while the victim thinks this is a chance of a lifetime chance. diet scams work the same

people want something for nothing. if the magic pill will make them lose70 lbs in a week, why work out or eat healthy. that would require self discipline.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+73online now  48
Image(s) inside Yo trying to cop a popeyes chicken sandwich tonight is like trying to ..
355 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+33online now  37
Workout Change the look of your body in only 2 workouts w/ The Snatch Grip Hig..
69 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+57online now  31
DAME NO JUMPER INTERVEW goes off on JAY-Z "Everybody no Jay ain't sh!t" Fallou..
173 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+43online now  16
Image(s) inside BREAKING... Tee Grizzly Shot Up In Detroit, Manager Killed
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy