Ask Me Credit Repair Questions

most viewed right now
+45  83
90 comments @wild'ish

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The Money Spot

3 months ago '19        #51
crawlingtulip 1 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$87 | Props total: 130 130
 Phuck Yiu said
If you have a delquint cc how should you pay it back? I read i should make ssure they'll up my cc score if i agree to pay the delquint card
What do you mean by delinquent? Is the card still open or has it been charged off.

3 months ago '19        #52
space
space
space
 whammy said
What's the best way to dispute a medical bill?
Depends on how's its reporting I would need more details. Shoot me a pm and I'll point you in the right direction

3 months ago '19        #53
space
space
space
 jennymocha said
What is the best way to establish credit? I have no credit and keeep getting denied by other credit cards because of it. I stopped applying because it hurts your credit even more. Any suggestions?
You need to establish a payment history it accounts for 35% of your score. Try getting two trade lines and pay it for no less than 6 months before applying for credit again.
Open Sky Visa Secured Card doesn't check credit and My Jewelers Club should approve you. If I can help you with anything else feel free to PM me.

3 months ago '11        #54
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 352 352
Im liking this thread. Thank you.

3 months ago '04        #55
Ace2125 29 heat pts29
space
space
$5,869 | Props total: 1815 1815
 default28 said
i have 7 credit cards, all almost maxed out. my credit score's pretty low. i make minimums per month. i tried getting a loan to consolidate it all but they never get approved.
cant think of my question yet
Your fu*ked dude. Your best bet is to pay off one card at a time
+2   

3 months ago '11        #56
default28 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,804 | Props total: 1522 1522
 Ace2125 said
Your fu*ked dude. Your best bet is to pay off one card at a time
got it.
im facing the ugliness of these numbers now, i dont think im fu*ked but it'll take a while for me to clear it.

3 months ago '15        #57
Hellrell14 
space
space
$38 | Props total: 24 24
Ok I have a few questions I messed up bad early n my life now I'm trying to make up. I files a chat 7 back in 2010 still didn't have no guidance after I did that so I dug another hole after another. 3 discharged chpt 13's later here i am trying to get right.

1. Is there anyway to get rid of them chpt 13's off my reports?

2. Im currently doing a self lender, starting a credit strong this week, and a myjeweler account. I see you talking about the openly so I'll do that as well which will have me at 4 revolving accounts Right?

3. Would I be better off just filing another chpt 7 to get rid of all this sh*t since I'm way better off with credit now then I was 9 years ago tired of being stressed and I need to get my wife straight.

The school have failed us in regards to learning about real life, credit, etc I hate that I have put my wife through all this sh*t along with my kids and not being able to give them the life they deserve. Thank you in advance NAVY SAILOR 12 YEARS IN DA GAME

3 months ago '19        #58
space
space
space
 default28 said
got it.
im facing the ugliness of these numbers now, i dont think im fu*ked but it'll take a while for me to clear it.
I have a calculator that will tell you what debt to pay off first. Im still developing it shoot me a message and ill get you straight.

3 months ago '19        #59
space
space
space
 Hellrell14 said
Ok I have a few questions I messed up bad early n my life now I'm trying to make up. I files a chat 7 back in 2010 still didn't have no guidance after I did that so I dug another hole after another. 3 discharged chpt 13's later here i am trying to get right.

1. Is there anyway to get rid of them chpt 13's off my reports?

2. Im currently doing a self lender, starting a credit strong this week, and a myjeweler account. I see you talking about the openly so I'll do that as well which will have me at 4 revolving accounts Right?

3. Would I be better off just filing another chpt 7 to get rid of all this sh*t since I'm way better off with credit now then I was 9 years ago tired of being stressed and I need to get my wife straight.

The school have failed us in regards to learning about real life, credit, etc I hate that I have put my wife through all this sh*t along with my kids and not being able to give them the life they deserve. Thank you in advance NAVY SAILOR 12 YEARS IN DA GAME
You are off to a good start. Bankruptcies are a little trickier it really matters how they are getting reported on your account. I would really need to see what was going on. Shoot me a PM and I can point you in the right direction.
+1   

3 months ago '19        #60
space
space
space
Credit repair is a patience game. Do not get discouraged, hopefully, the questions you ask will allow me to get you the right information to get your situation handled.

2 months ago '19        #61
Rico Black 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$239 | Props total: 409 409
 crawlingtulip said
Greetings BX fam, I started a credit repair company in California recently. I want to test my knowledge and get a feel for some questions people would like to know about how their credit works and how to improve it. Drop a question below if I don't know an answer I will bring it to my mentor and get it answered for you!
My question's this:

Where can I learn about credit, how to build it, rebuild it, etc.? I'm not interested in going into business with the info, just trying to add that game to my own rolodex for future moves...

...currently I have a 0 FICO score, lol.

2 months ago '05        #62
rotstreetz 
space
space
space
$2,331 | Props total: 2684 2684
 default28 said
i have 7 credit cards, all almost maxed out. my credit score's pretty low. i make minimums per month. i tried getting a loan to consolidate it all but they never get approved.
I was in a similar situation. I called every one of my creditors and told them my situation. I told them I wanted to pay off my debt but keep my credit open. I had my cards for a long time and didn't want to erase my credit history. Each creditor worked out a payment plan with me. While in the payment plan I couldn't use my credit card. I had 2 cards that were closed by the creditor. I negotiated to pay in full with 0% interest (even though the card was closed they still tried to tag interest). Its a negotiation between you and the creditors so I rejected the first and sometimes 2nd deal until I got the terms I wanted. All this happened towards the end of 2016. All 3 FICO scores are currently 705 or better and I have 4 credit cards active while having 2 closed. The 2 are only closed because I waited too long to contact my creditor.

2 months ago '19        #63
space
space
space
 Rico Black said
My question's this:

Where can I learn about credit, how to build it, rebuild it, etc.? I'm not interested in going into business with the info, just trying to add that game to my own rolodex for future moves...

...currently I have a 0 FICO score, lol.
Load up on credit repair books, look up the author if they resonate with you dive in and start taking some notes.

2 months ago '04        #64
Sir_Burn_Alot 154 heat pts154
space
space
$1,856 | Props total: 12084 12084
 TCalico87 said
I do the same thing but in Memphis.
What's the name of your company?

2 months ago '18        #65
Jayro 
space
space
space
$37 | Props total: 30 30
 default28 said
Tbh whatbyou have to do is pay off the lowest balance of the seven cards!
Then work on the next lowest card. Add the minimum payment from the card you paid off and add it to the other cards

2 months ago '18        #66
Jayro 
space
space
space
 crawlingtulip said
What do you mean by delinquent? Is the card still open or has it been charged off.
30 60 or 90 days past due?

2 months ago '18        #67
Jayro 
space
space
space
 crawlingtulip said
Depends on how's its reporting I would need more details. Shoot me a pm and I'll point you in the right direction
Tell them(3rd party debt collector)it a third party violation of HIPPA and you can’t give out any of my information without my consent!!!

2 months ago '18        #68
Jayro 
space
space
space
 Jayro said
Tell them(3rd party debt collector)it a third party violation of HIPPA and you can’t give out any of my information without my consent!!!
I have the documents to provide for you blood!

2 months ago '18        #69
Jayro 
space
space
space
 crawlingtulip said
You need to establish a payment history it accounts for 35% of your score. Try getting two trade lines and pay it for no less than 6 months before applying for credit again.
Open Sky Visa Secured Card doesn't check credit and My Jewelers Club should approve you. If I can help you with anything else feel free to PM me.
Hey a secure CC from Capital One give them 300 to open up your first CC! Or if you have a family member or friend that can add you to an American Express card. They report Authorized user as actual accounts members

2 months ago '18        #70
Jayro 
space
space
space
 eightytyson06 said
If someone has an 799 credit score with and adds someone with a 500 credit card as an authorized user what type of jump should the later user expect just a basic question
It depends:
You want them to add you to the oldest card with the highest balance and the lowest usage rate(preferably under 15% of the card)

2 months ago '18        #71
Jayro 
space
space
space
 EL GATO NEGRO said
i got no credit what so ever never even used it when i check credit karma it says N/A

whats the best way to start building credit?
Secure CC

2 months ago '19        #72
space
space
space
 Jayro said
Tbh whatbyou have to do is pay off the lowest balance of the seven cards!
Then work on the next lowest card. Add the minimum payment from the card you paid off and add it to the other cards
There is a more efficient way. The interest rates on the cards play a big part

2 months ago '19        #73
Rico Black 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$239 | Props total: 409 409
 crawlingtulip said
Load up on credit repair books, look up the author if they resonate with you dive in and start taking some notes.
No recommendations?

2 months ago '19        #74
space
space
space
 Rico Black said
No recommendations?
I'll post one, but like I mentioned its best to do your own diligence

2 months ago '13        #75
Rozay585 31 heat pts31
space
space
$1,896 | Props total: 910 910
 TCalico87 said
Check your friends and family first to see what trade lines they have. Since you're 31, make sure they are older than 10 years and over 15k. You can have a lower limit trade line, but you'd get a lower limit yourself.

If you cant find a free one, Im sure the gentleman who started this thread sales them. I sale them but I aint gonna jack his thread like that lol

Be prepared to spend 1500-2000 for two trade lines to get started. And make sure all old addresses and all inquires are removed from your report.
i hear you my guy but never hold out info that can help someones future im pretty sure op wont mind if you gave out info and helped out that what were all here for anyway so shed light bro im interested as well

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  46
Image(s) inside The writers of life present to you. Some sick ass sh-t.
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+33online now  36
Image(s) inside Aug 23 - #BoycottJimmyJohns trends after photo resurfaces showing rest..
159 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+65online now  29
OT Lil’ Wayne gifts Undisputed crew chains
72 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  18
NFL Damn Daniel back at it again