Why I'm Betting Big On Vechain & Why You Should Give It A Look..

most viewed right now
+33  95
83 comments @wild'ish

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The Money Spot

4 months ago '06        #26
Darell_ftb 1608 heat pts1608 OP
space
space
$65,842 | Props total: 78282 78282
Boom

+3   

4 months ago '18        #27
Rello31 
space
space
space
$6 | Props total: 4 4
What about xrp should I buy
+1   

4 months ago '06        #28
space
space
 Rello31 said
What about xrp should I buy
I don't like xrp but there's a market for it and it'll be successful. What you should look into tho is steller lumans. IBM partnership. Read about it.
+1   

4 months ago '05        #29
MSSoldier 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,601 | Props total: 2749 2749
 Yung Dilla said
I don't like xrp but there's a market for it and it'll be successful. What you should look into tho is steller lumans. IBM partnership. Read about it.
Question, kinda new to crypto. Only experience is buying a couple dollars of bitcoin 3 or 4 years ago. I still have the bitcoin in coinbase, and just downloaded binance over the weekend. I didnít see VET in there or as a coin binance supported. Can you give some insight as to the steps I need to take to get VET and some of the other coins you mentioned? I can usually google things and figure them out, but I was getting a lot of different info. Thanks.
+1   

4 months ago '06        #30
space
space
 MSSoldier said
Question, kinda new to crypto. Only experience is buying a couple dollars of bitcoin 3 or 4 years ago. I still have the bitcoin in coinbase, and just downloaded binance over the weekend. I didnít see VET in there or as a coin binance supported. Can you give some insight as to the steps I need to take to get VET and some of the other coins you mentioned? I can usually google things and figure them out, but I was getting a lot of different info. Thanks.
Vet is on binance. So you'd buy ethereum or Bitcoin on coinbase send it to binance and buy vet.

+2   

4 months ago '05        #31
MSSoldier 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,601 | Props total: 2749 2749
 Yung Dilla said
Vet is on binance. So you'd buy ethereum or Bitcoin on coinbase send it to binance and buy vet.

Okay thanks, Iíll check it out again. I typed in VeT and VeChain in the search bar and it didnít bring up any results.
+1   

4 months ago '06        #32
space
space

Toolchain is a Kit for developers to get small businesses launched on the blockchain in 30 mins. Includes hardware and software - everything needed. Comes with scanners, qr code printers, all types of tags.

Vechain has accomplished hella much today. Proud. This is the apple or amazon of block chain
+1   

4 months ago '06        #33
space
space
Boom

+3   

4 months ago '11        #34
gnelsonq09 
space
space
space
$332 | Props total: 851 851
This coin seems like the truth. I'm definitely going to invest. Thanks for the info OP
+3   

4 months ago '05        #35
cluckaluck 252 heat pts252
space
space
$15,282 | Props total: 16090 16090
 Yung Dilla said
Boom

They had a conference yesterday
Vet will reach $3-$4

Whatís your take on pundi or mco?
+1   

4 months ago '06        #36
space
space
 cluckaluck said
They had a conference yesterday
Vet will reach $3-$4

Whatís your take on pundi or mco?
Honestly I don't know much about either all my focus is on vechain and stacking that. I'm at 2.3 mill so if it hits a dollar I'll take out the .3 (300k) sell that throw 100k into another cryoto project I'm passionate on and ride that bi*ch up. Projects that I'm aware of and feel strongly about is

Cardano Ada
Icon Icx
The key tky
Zilliqa zil

Invest in anyone of those now and you'll be a very happy person lol. I look for orojects with real use cases and the token is a utility.
+4   

4 months ago '04        #37
biscuit 134 heat pts134
space
space
$27,528 | Props total: 22737 22737
This thread is interesting.

I've watched the videos and am thinking about everything presented.

Ultimately, from a business perspective, the question boils down to supply and demand.

It seems that Vechain provides security in terms of authenticity verification of products to consumers.

So the question is, how much do consumers value authenticity

It almost seems that this product is more valuable to the producers of goods than it is to the consumer. A lot of people don't care if something is authentic or fake as long as it looks authentic. It's why a used car market exists. No one knows if you had that car from original or from a used dealership. It's also why you can buy Pepto Bismol or generic brand Bismuth from a Walgreens for cheaper. The company wants to secure it's product, but that could also drive up price, and regardless of brand power, people always want to pay the least to receive the most - just to look like they have the money to afford the most.

It's something to think about and good look to @ for the thread. I think long term, there won't be much demand for this kind of product based on consumer need, but short term, companies will buy into it in an effort to protect their brand and control pricing. It may be a good idea to ride a short term wave then get the fu*k out IMO.
+1   

4 months ago '15        #38
Holdino 324 heat pts324
space
space
$8,700 | Props total: 17313 17313
 Yung Dilla said
This isn't financial advice do whatever the fu*k you want to with your money lol.

Okay now that's out of the way I'm betting huge on this one is because of Jim breyer if you don't know who he is he's a venture capitalist who was a early investor in Facebook (he flipped 2.7 mill into 10 bill) ethereum, Amazon etc etc. Breyers personal networth is 3 billion. Not only is he personally holding vechain he also recently got on the board and a piece of ownership in vechain.

Site with his full profile.

Even tho breyer is my main reason for investing he's not the only one vechains creator and founder is sunny Lu former Chief Information Officer for Louis Vuitton China. I'll keep it short because these videos do a dope job explaining and covering exactly what vechain is, what it does, how it works etc etc. First video has a segment about breyer and his background a bit.

Even tho I don't agree with the title as I personally hate price predictions I do agree with the content in the video

If you choose not to invest cool, if you do cool, idc one way or the other. I personally believe in this company and just felt like I had to out n*ggas on to at least be able to know about it and choose to invest or not.
Dammit Dilla you pullin me back in

Cashed out all my alts but I still have BTC....I'm gonna research this....
+2   

4 months ago '04        #39
biscuit 134 heat pts134
space
space
$27,528 | Props total: 22737 22737
I’m refining my comment above.

The automotive industry can 100% benefit from this. Consumers definitely want to know the true and authentic history of a vehicle they buy based on deception by used car dealers. In this industry, this tech will fly.

In alcohol resale’s fu*k nah. Many states recycle wine bottles and beer bottles anyway by literally putting them through a washing process. How electronics technology will survive that, I have no idea. If you’re drinking wine, there’s a good chance it’s in a recycled bottle so no, this won’t work in that industry.

In pharma the company cares more than the consumer. Ultimately the consumer demand drives the price, so it won’t fly in that industry.

Pretty much only very high end goods will apply to this kind of tech and that’s a smaller portion of the overall consumer market. But then again, I don’t know 100% how the stock market works and to some extent this will seem appealing from a hype perspective so there may be money there but I don’t see how it gets legs long term.

4 months ago '06        #40
space
space
 biscuit said
I’m refining my comment above.

The automotive industry can 100% benefit from this. Consumers definitely want to know the true and authentic history of a vehicle they buy based on deception by used car dealers. In this industry, this tech will fly.

In alcohol resale’s fu*k nah. Many states recycle wine bottles and beer bottles anyway by literally putting them through a washing process. How electronics technology will survive that, I have no idea. If you’re drinking wine, there’s a good chance it’s in a recycled bottle so no, this won’t work in that industry.

In pharma the company cares more than the consumer. Ultimately the consumer demand drives the price, so it won’t fly in that industry.

Pretty much only very high end goods will apply to this kind of tech and that’s a smaller portion of the overall consumer market. But then again, I don’t know 100% how the stock market works and to some extent this will seem appealing from a hype perspective so there may be money there but I don’t see how it gets legs long term.

This is silly alcohol is one of the largest bootleg items. Losing 3 billion a year. Especially in the usa and China. (a billion alone in China) on avrage 30k of fake alcohol is sold in China. Emptied and refilled at least 7 times there's a seal Incorporated into the bottle. If the bottle is recycled ots gonna be a new bottle all together so there won't be a tag on it anymore.

Lv loses 5 billion a year to counterfeit bags and shoes, and wallets, and anything else they make. Cloths and bags alone is 426 billion lost a year because of counterfeiting lol.

Medicine is also a heavy counterfeit product. You don't think they'll spend 5 million to make billions more a year?

Vechain is already being implemented in carbon systems, sea food tracking, regular food tracking, bags, food, cloths, cars, anything you can think of. Byd is a 27 billion dollar company. Hell anything that can be shipped can be on the vechain block chain. Immutable record keeping so you know it's legit.

Last edited by Darell_ftb; 04-23-2019 at 09:20 PM..
+1   

4 months ago '17        #41
money99 88 heat pts88
space
space
space
$5,156 | Props total: 9625 9625
 Yung Dilla said
Honestly I don't know much about either all my focus is on vechain and stacking that. I'm at 2.3 mill so if it hits a dollar I'll take out the .3 (300k) sell that throw 100k into another cryoto project I'm passionate on and ride that bi*ch up. Projects that I'm aware of and feel strongly about is

Cardano Ada
Icon Icx
The key tky
Zilliqa zil

Invest in anyone of those now and you'll be a very happy person lol. I look for orojects with real use cases and the token is a utility.
Instead of Icx grab Wan instead

2 months ago '09        #42
FartKnocker 76 heat pts76
space
space
$8,614 | Props total: 16249 16249
@

Walmart...
+3   

2 months ago '11        #43
mista804 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,090 | Props total: 1826 1826
 FartKnocker said
@

Walmart...
Soon as that announcement came out the price shot up...some tell me itís just gettin started
+2   

2 months ago '06        #44
space
space
 FartKnocker said
@

Walmart...
Yessir it's fu*king lit my bags are packed and I'm in first class. Lol
+1   

2 months ago '06        #45
space
space
 mista804 said
Soon as that announcement came out the price shot up...some tell me itís just gettin started
Yup sunny said on Twitter it's more. Possibly IBM and FedEx
+2   

2 months ago '15        #46
Ace dealer 46 heat pts46
space
space
$11,248 | Props total: 28318 28318
 Yung Dilla said
Yup sunny said on Twitter it's more. Possibly IBM and FedEx
Too late too buy in now?

Wish i woulda chevked this section months ago
+1   

2 months ago '06        #47
space
space
 Ace dealer said
Too late too buy in now?

Wish i woulda chevked this section months ago
No it's only at just under a penny now. I'm holding until 2-3 bucks. Selling little by little as I go. Once it hits 2 bucks I'm gonna retire bro.
+1   

2 months ago '15        #48
Ace dealer 46 heat pts46
space
space
 Yung Dilla said
No it's only at just under a penny now. I'm holding until 2-3 bucks. Selling little by little as I go. Once it hits 2 bucks I'm gonna retire bro.
Bet....gonna cop some asap

Im just getting in the game....

If u were gonna go in starting with a rack how would u spread that out?
+2   

2 months ago '06        #49
space
space
 Ace dealer said
Bet....gonna cop some asap

Im just getting in the game....

If u were gonna go in starting with a rack how would u spread that out?
I'm all in on vechain so I couldn't tell you about spreading it. However solid projects are Icx, Ada, vet, and zil. You wanna look for tokens with real utility use cases
+2   

2 months ago '15        #50
Ace dealer 46 heat pts46
space
space
 Yung Dilla said
I'm all in on vechain so I couldn't tell you about spreading it. However solid projects are Icx, Ada, vet, and zil. You wanna look for tokens with real utility use cases
More specifically....
What marketplace would u recommend
I can i buy vechain directly from a source, or do i have to buy bitcoin/ethereum etc then buy vechain....

If so which should i go with as my “base” currency (1K worth)
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  34
Image(s) inside The writers of life present to you. Some sick ass sh-t.
48 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+65online now  27
OT Lilí Wayne gifts Undisputed crew chains
72 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+54online now  19
Who green lit this dumb ass movie and why are people praising it?
145 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside quick review of the Jeezy album TM104
74 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy