What is your side hustle?

most viewed right now
+32  95
77 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
+59  73
89 comments @sports

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The Money Spot

1 year ago '07        #26
biff 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 359 359
 Kliq said
marketing automation (i do this full time too, but i do it on the side for a client right now)

trying to diversify though.

im only interested in side hussles i can do from the comfort of my own home
i sent u a p.m im trying to get some info on this i need for a business

1 year ago '05        #27
dasill 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,917 | Props total: 8402 8402
@

1 year ago '05        #28
crazyquicks 
space
space
space
$552 | Props total: 554 554
 DUCEDUCE said
Currently selling stuff on ebay and fba. Its only making about a couple 100 a month. Trying to see what you guys do give me some ideas.
Just started fba a little bit over a month ago. I've hit 1k each week, the last two weeks. I started this all from my profits from crypto.

Once I pull in 10k a month from Amazon, I'll get into real estate then crypto again. I also started a personal training business with my trainer. Should be launching towards the end of August. I'm doing all this with a ft job.
+4   

1 year ago '04        #29
PrisonRules 77 heat pts77
space
space
$29,546 | Props total: 10159 10159
 SlickJ101 said
Funding sjw groups and banking on negative economic repercussions
What's sjw

crazyquicks said
Just started fba a little bit over a month ago. I've hit 1k each week, the last two weeks. I started this all from my profits from crypto.

Once I pull in 10k a month from Amazon, I'll get into real estate then crypto again. I also started a personal training business with my trainer. Should be launching towards the end of August. I'm doing all this with a ft job.
What u sell on amazon

Last edited by PrisonRules; 08-04-2018 at 08:42 PM..

1 year ago '04        #30
PrisonRules 77 heat pts77
space
space
$29,546 | Props total: 10159 10159
 reppinI85 said
Postmate food delivery, valet trash pickup
I did it for a month for the 500 but wasn't worth it to me. What area u do it in

1 year ago '05        #31
crazyquicks 
space
space
space
 PrisonRules said
What's sjw

What u sell on amazon
An item in the automotive category.

1 year ago '18        #32
DUCEDUCE 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
$3,309 | Props total: 15708 15708
 crazyquicks said

What you doing wholesale? Arbitrage? Private label?

1 year ago '10        #33
reppinI85 
space
space
$1,008 | Props total: 877 877
 PrisonRules said
I did it for a month for the 500 but wasn't worth it to me. What area u do it in
North Carolina

1 year ago '05        #34
rotstreetz 
space
space
space
$2,331 | Props total: 2684 2684
 ahmadou1 said
There will definitely be a downturn, but it'll be super slow. I don't see a straight crash happening.
Is it a good time to buy a house or should I wait for the downturn? I live north of Baltimore in Maryland if that makes a difference.

1 year ago '05        #35
rotstreetz 
space
space
space
$2,331 | Props total: 2684 2684
 SiXkIlS said
Options.

I dont put money that I NEED in options tho.

I look at premiums, find stocks with high volume, volatility. Then I play them if they're by their resistance or support, never in the middle. I do quick research on their upcoming things, debts, etc.. take the first 25% profit and call it a day. Never get greedy cause you'll lose.

Then I stick to 7-8 stocks cause you want get familiar with how it flows. People that jump left and right dont know how the stock truly performs or anything about the company. Once you know, you just wait for your opportunity. Easiest money I've ever made.

Look for drops in stocks in august/September. The key is getting in early for a good price, and getting out before IV crushes. Right now by end of August I'm thinking apple will drop from it's current high by $10. Min.
Did you take any courses to learn options trading?

1 year ago '05        #36
crazyquicks 
space
space
space
 DUCEDUCE said
What you doing wholesale? Arbitrage? Private label?
I'm doing private label, working on adding a 3rd sku now that nobody else on amazon offers. I should really start making money then.

1 year ago '09        #37
ahmadou1 50 heat pts50
space
space
$13,817 | Props total: 28821 28821
 rotstreetz said
Is it a good time to buy a house or should I wait for the downturn? I live north of Baltimore in Maryland if that makes a difference.
Is it a house you plan on living in long term? If so I'd say yes. Not too familiar w/ that area so I'd say speak to realtors/investors in that specific area.

1 year ago '18        #38
space
space
 crazyquicks said
I'm doing private label, working on adding a 3rd sku now that nobody else on amazon offers. I should really start making money then.
How you get into it ? I do retail arbitrage but dont get private label you took a course?

1 year ago '04        #39
NBA Brawler 123 heat pts123
space
space
$18,612 | Props total: 4199 4199
 philly337 said
Im trying think of something that you can make $100 off of reselling (say buy for $900 and sell for $1000). Something can sell 10 a week of...extra 4k per month on the side
Same here.

I need a side hustle ASAP so I can get rid of some of this debt.

1 year ago '05        #40
crazyquicks 
space
space
space
 DUCEDUCE said
How you get into it ? I do retail arbitrage but dont get private label you took a course?
Nah, you don't need a course. I just looked up youtube videos for tips. The hardest part is finding a product with low competition and getting the funds to start (at least for me).

It's best to have about 5 products you can possibly choose from at first.
+1   

1 year ago '18        #41
space
space
 crazyquicks said
Nah, you don't need a course. I just looked up youtube videos for tips. The hardest part is finding a product with low competition and getting the funds to start (at least for me).

It's best to have about 5 products you can possibly choose from at first.
Oh alright any videos you recommend

1 year ago '05        #42
crazyquicks 
space
space
space
 DUCEDUCE said
Oh alright any videos you recommend
Check out Dan Vas.
+1   

1 year ago '18        #43
space
space
 crazyquicks said
Check out Dan Vas.
Thanks man imma set up maybe we can mastermind once I get going

1 year ago '05        #44
crazyquicks 
space
space
space
 DUCEDUCE said
Thanks man imma set up maybe we can mastermind once I get going
Easiest money you will make, as long as you have a decent product. The least I make right now is $200 a day. The actual research in the beginning is tedious but once you're live on amazon, the money will come. You will screw up in The beginning stages, I did, but I recovered.

Last edited by crazyquicks; 08-05-2018 at 07:24 PM..
+1   

1 year ago '04        #45
Kliq 402 heat pts402
space
space
$13,019 | Props total: 50963 50963
 Tha Boss said
Can you elaborate what that means, how it works, and how you do it from home?
Marketing Automation at the simplest level is sending emails.

but the way it ties into the bigger picture, and where its value comes from, is lead generation.

basically, you're sending out targeted emails to people you hope to turn into clients.

you know how you sign up for a newsletter on a website and start getting emails daily/weekly? yea, that's marketing automation

what might seem like spam, is actually a carefully crafted email that is measuring opens and clicks

since its all done via a computer, you can technically do it from home (however, finding a company that will let you do it from home is a different story).

i got lucky because after i left my old job, they agreed to keep me on as a part time consultant. so i just do what i used to do for them, but now I just do it at my other job () or I do it when i go home
+4   

1 year ago '04        #46
Kliq 402 heat pts402
space
space
$13,019 | Props total: 50963 50963
 cankstoochie said
What is that? Please explain!
i replied to another user - see above for my answer

1 year ago '08        #47
JCyclops 13 heat pts13
space
space
$9,412 | Props total: 4953 4953
Crypto and FanDuel. Tied for first in an NBA tourney earlier this year and used that bread to pay off the remaining balance of my school loan. NBA FanDuel is much easier to me than MLB/NFL. I play MLB/NFL for fun but NBA is where I've had my biggest wins.

My largest Crypto hold is XRP but I've sprinkled in other a*sets. Really focusing on stockpiling XRP for the long haul while it's in this level though. Granted those aren't steady sources of income, but I can do them from home and when I'm off work.
+3   

1 year ago '05        #48
Tha Boss 64 heat pts64
space
space
space
$27,288 | Props total: 56449 56449
 Kliq said
Marketing Automation at the simplest level is sending emails.

but the way it ties into the bigger picture, and where its value comes from, is lead generation.

basically, you're sending out targeted emails to people you hope to turn into clients.

you know how you sign up for a newsletter on a website and start getting emails daily/weekly? yea, that's marketing automation

what might seem like spam, is actually a carefully crafted email that is measuring opens and clicks

since its all done via a computer, you can technically do it from home (however, finding a company that will let you do it from home is a different story).

i got lucky because after i left my old job, they agreed to keep me on as a part time consultant. so i just do what i used to do for them, but now I just do it at my other job () or I do it when i go home

So itís clients for you or the company that contracted you. And can you ost a sample of the email. Last question if itís targeted to people how do you find the target or know who to send it to

1 year ago '05        #49
Tha Boss 64 heat pts64
space
space
space
$27,288 | Props total: 56449 56449
 crazyquicks said
Is it possible you could say what u sell. There was a few bx brothas that posted their business:/amazon store and got tons of business

1 year ago '05        #50
crazyquicks 
space
space
space
 Tha Boss said
Is it possible you could say what u sell. There was a few bx brothas that posted their business:/amazon store and got tons of business
Lol nah I'm good. Two months later there would be a bunch of copycats

+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+64online now  39
OT Lilí Wayne gifts Undisputed crew chains
72 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  37
Image(s) inside The writers of life present to you. Some sick ass sh-t.
46 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+54online now  15
Who green lit this dumb ass movie and why are people praising it?
145 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  6
NFL Dolphins coach Brian Flores; Everything that these guys protest, I've live..
30 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy