Charlamagne The God Says Nicki Minaj Is Turning into the Rap Game's Monique "MoNika"

most viewed right now
+48  91
131 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The Hip-Hop Spot

New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 days ago '17        #101
SPdaGOAT 42 heat pts42
space
space
$18,267 | Props total: 39044 39044
 DiegoRivera said
I honestly wonder sometimes if we perceive her one way only because she's a woman.

She's turned me off from her brand (I'm not her audience but I admired the brand) because she's come across weak and petty the last year plus. But then I also wonder what kind of stuff she, as a Black women in the industry, has to put up with and if her recent anger is a lot more justified and based on dynamics that exist when the camera is off. And I wonder if she were a man going off on everybody I would have taken it differently. Idk.
Naw fu*k that noise when it comes to Nicki, when she was on top, couldn’t nobody say sh*t to her, she was constantly dogging other female rappers any opportunity.

Now she wanna cry victim and swear the world is against her because people moved on from her and are tired of her antics. She pulling that I’m a black woman card cause she knows that’s easy sympathy points in 2019.

There is no reason Nicki should be resorting to this for relevancy. This is all her own doing.

Not to mention she crying victim and threatening podcast n*ggas with her man at the same time. This bi*ch is a clown.
+2   

4 days ago '17        #102
SPdaGOAT 42 heat pts42
space
space
 ArKane said
its easy to sh*t on budden, he brings alot to himself

but nicki exposed herself... people who act out like that do it to hide the truth... like a child who overreacts to getting caught because they think no one innocent would act like that... but that sh*t never works
IMO she basically confirmed that all the sh*t they said about her was true
+1   

4 days ago '17        #103
CELE91 
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 5511 5511
 BuckMarley313 said
Oh naw that was some hoe sh*t fasho
Real hoe sh*t my g!

I don't blame her for exposing them cause they ultimately fu*ked up her life!

4 days ago '13        #104
DiegoRivera 32 heat pts32
space
space
$5,853 | Props total: 26720 26720
 SPdaGOAT said
Naw fu*k that noise when it comes to Nicki, when she was on top, couldnít nobody say sh*t to her, she was constantly dogging other female rappers any opportunity.

Now she wanna cry victim and swear the world is against her because people moved on from her and are tired of her antics. She pulling that Iím a black woman card cause she knows thatís easy sympathy points in 2019.

There is no reason Nicki should be resorting to this for relevancy. This is all her own doing.

Not to mention she crying victim and threatening podcast n*ggas with her man at the same time. This bi*ch is a clown.
Dogging which female rappers? Kim? Because Kim fired first. Who else?

4 days ago '17        #105
PROV 273 heat pts273
space
space
$17,433 | Props total: 50385 50385
 Droopy said
Be telling yall dont fu*k with a NY nugga when it comes to beef. This aint down south. We not Georgia peaches, we apples bread in cold weather
New yorkers always beefing except when they unify behind a pedophile snitch, Nicki included

4 days ago '17        #106
SPdaGOAT 42 heat pts42
space
space
 DiegoRivera said
Dogging which female rappers? Kim? Because Kim fired first. Who else?
Remy and Cardi, not to mention the countless subs sheís been sending out in general for years.

She took a mean shot at Yung MA in this podcast actually ďjust cause you ugly or dress like a tomboy donít mean you can rapĒ

4 days ago '17        #107
YeahSo 
space
space
space
$138 | Props total: 313 313
 kevin boogz said
the difficult part came right after she refused to promote the movie for free. meanwhile she had her own show and comedy dates. so not only was she leaving money behind, she also wanted to spend time with her kids the little time she has.

the press runs came later, as a reaction to that. also Oprah has sh*tted on a lot of people but people are scared of her power. think about it, Mo said a lot of big actresses agreed with her. how do i believe her nobody came forward to say what she said isn't true. Oprah sh*ts on black people specially men. look what she did to her friend MJ??

also the rick ross reebok thing is totally different. ross f'ed up. you can say too much more about it.
I know theyíre different situations and Ross fu*ked up, yes; however, when it comes to the solution, they are the exact same and quite simple: donít badmouth your old employer.

It doesnít matter if youíre right or wrong: it looks bad to other potential partners when you badmouth someone you worked with for years and years. Also, you didnít answer my question: if you had the money, would you invest in Monique knowing her history and that sh*t could potentially go left/viral against you?

4 days ago '04        #108
marcchrome 64 heat pts64
space
space
$14,958 | Props total: 7355 7355
fu*k that n*gga....he is a Male gossip bi*ch. He should be the lat to talk..

New replies show every 10 seconds

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+33online now  29
Freddie Gibbs Says F*ck Kaepernick, and Hopes Jay-Z Owns A Team
65 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  21
Image(s) inside YFN Lucci wants all the smoke from Young Thug
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  15
Video inside Madden 20 - This Play Got Him A Refund!
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+60online now  11
Video inside Producer Bryan Michael Cox "Jay-Z Told Jermaine Dupri Not To Work With ..
147 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy