Aug 13 - CBS: 'Shouting & shrieking heard from Epstein's jail cell the mornining he died'

most viewed right now
98 comments @wild'ish

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX Daily Bugle

New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 days ago '17        #51
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,043 | Props total: 32129 32129
 kuul said
So basically the child molesting and trafficking problem is way worse than people think it is.
Did people downplay any of that?

7 days ago '16        #52
kuul 20 heat pts20
space
space
$4,221 | Props total: 8883 8883
 QdobaCasanova said
Did people downplay any of that?
I hear a lot about who he was with trump or the clintons. I haven't heard any details about what he was doing. You know the sh*t that would get him k*lled
+1   

6 days ago '14        #53
consigliereA 106 heat pts106
space
space
$32,260 | Props total: 41659 41659
 Smallville said
Iíve read many articles stating he was apart of the intel community and I then read in an article someone from Hollywood saying people thought he worked for government then he was hired by the attorney generals father in the 70s and itís additional info of his ways back then particularly at that school Donald Barr hires him for this prob goes back decades cuz in Donald Barrís books he writes as Epstein thinks he prob been intel gathering dirt on people for the intel community cuz if he got caught for it and he wasnít charged by no fbi attorney general nor southern district of New York considering his crimes took place everywhere prob had something on Donald Barr and William Barr knew itíd be true or something why was there a guard he doesnít work at the prison and arenít wardens supposed ask the attorney general on the matter of suicide watch since is a federal prison ?
Dawg, ..

Syntax..

Grammar..

Punctuation..

6 days ago '14        #54
consigliereA 106 heat pts106
space
space
$32,260 | Props total: 41659 41659
 leem26vtec said
For some reason i really do not believe this guy is dead.
This right here..

6 days ago '04        #55
ItAlY2BkLyN 241 heat pts241
space
space
$26,152 | Props total: 18983 18983
 8887 said
I'm a little high right now so I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not but n*ggas get paid to post on here?!?! Please explain
It was about 10% sarcastic. Disinformation agents get paid for their activity. Is he getting paid to post on BX. but I wouldn't be surprised if he gets paid to spread propaganda.

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+22online now  40
Image(s) inside Young Jeezy Reveals TM104 Tracklisting
97 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+21online now  22
Is Jayz a sell out yes or no?