"I said no to the Super Bowl: you need me, I don't need you.Ē JAYZ New NFL Deal

most viewed right now
+43  110
124 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX SportsCenter

5 days ago '10        #151
ColeWorld 52 heat pts52
space
space
$11,873 | Props total: 4497 4497
Flip flopping Hov. Slandering Big Boi and Travis Scott for nothing it looks like.
+7   

5 days ago '10        #152
ColeWorld 52 heat pts52
space
space
 Boogie1790 said
I was riding with Jay z til i realized how fake he is. Alot of people tried to do something constructive to help the situation and got called coons and sell outs. Now cuz he got a bag and they telling you they partnering on injustice its all good. But when Malcom Jenkins did the same sh*t he was everything but a child of god.

n*ggas not narrow minded,we know his track record and we taking it for what it is.

The same so called racist that wouldnt give the fraud Kapernick a Job are still there at the NFL. But since he got bag its all good now.

Lmao yall n*ggas been bamboozled.
+1   

5 days ago '10        #153
ColeWorld 52 heat pts52
space
space
 Magik707 said
Chess not checkers...Jay 4 moves ahead cuz u too busy lookin at that pond...nfl actually need roc nation to get back the trust of the black community ...he jus added a $15 billion co-signer for his services....Checkmate lol

This sh*t doesnít even make sense, since when is Jay-Z and Roc Nation the spokesman for black people everywhere? Stop the d*ckriding. The NFL doesnít need Jay-Z cats still playing football and watching games regardless.
+3   

5 days ago '15        #154
BamaBoy91 54 heat pts54
space
space
$17,793 | Props total: 7920 7920
Didn't Malcolm Jenkins get criticized for doing the samething????
+2   

5 days ago '12        #155
44wade 312 heat pts312
space
space
space
$28,801 | Props total: 18875 18875
few opinions on this.

1. glad to see something that promotes unity as opposed to division.
2. nfl neeeded good pr
3. jay looks close to being a jesse jackson type person
4. its good business between both and if you take out all the cynical sh*t, is really just a natural progression. we are slowly coming to a world that grew up with hip hop in the background. Nobody wants the Rolling Stones for halftime anymore. Its a way to do what the NBA is doing and embracing the next generation.
+2   

5 days ago '13        #156
EZ Green 46 heat pts46
space
space
$14,654 | Props total: 35480 35480
Kaep settled...

It is what it is.

5 days ago '06        #157
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,018 | Props total: 5922 5922
 EZ Green said
Kaep settled...

It is what it is.
Kaep was suing the nfl for being blackballed not for social injustice. He was protesting at nfl games to bring nation wide awareness. Nfl isnít the govt. lol

n*ggas clueless about the whole thing to this day smh.
+3   

5 days ago '18        #158
No Religion 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,879 | Props total: 8587 8587
 Soulvoyage2 said
Sounds like a positive move to move in the right direction with the social issue

Not just let the nfl use you as a pawn

But as a black man, heíll be called everything disparaging even by his own kind rather than congratulated and commended.
This will ultimately mean jack sh*t. Will be a few feel good ad campaigns but it result in the status quo. Nothing but a PR move. These muthafu*kas know us better than we know ourselves because they program us to be the way we are. We accept anything as long as one of our revered celebrities is given some token title or position.
+1   

5 days ago '13        #159
EZ Green 46 heat pts46
space
space
 Trap$tar said
Kaep was suing the nfl for being blackballed not for social injustice. He was protesting at nfl games to bring nation wide awareness. Nfl isn’t the govt. lol

n*ggas clueless about the whole thing to this day smh.
Nah the real clueless people are the ones who fell for this whole act

Last edited by EZ Green; 08-14-2019 at 04:53 AM..
+1   

5 days ago '19        #160
KING48 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,310 | Props total: 2521 2521
 EZ Green said
Nah the real clueless people are the ones who fell for this whole act
So that includes jay because he told dudes not to perform

Jay been a sell out.
+1   

5 days ago '13        #161
EZ Green 46 heat pts46
space
space
 KING48 said
So that includes jay because he told dudes not to perform

Jay been a sell out.
Jay told you he was about business on reasonable doubt. He actually made it clear. The fans built Thier own expectations of him

4 days ago '19        #162
KING48 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 EZ Green said
Jay told you he was about business on reasonable doubt. He actually made it clear. The fans built Thier own expectations of him
this isn't a fan thing. Jay was cheerleading against the NFL when Travis was offered the bag. It's not unreasonable to expect him to turn down the league. Now that he got the bag he disguises it as progress for all black people. Only dummies believe that sh*t (AKA SELL OUT)

next he'll meet with Trump in the name of progress, even tho that shoulda been Meek's spot.

4 days ago '19        #163
KING48 1 heat pts
space
space
space
business man is a groupies way of saying sell out. what happened to not doing business with slave owner

4 days ago '13        #164
EZ Green 46 heat pts46
space
space
 KING48 said
business man is a groupies way of saying sell out. what happened to not doing business with slave owner
You're mad at jay for doing business with a company that kaep wants to work for? My man, the f*ght is over. Kaep settled and he wants back in.

Last edited by EZ Green; 08-14-2019 at 08:01 AM..

4 days ago '18        #165
Meechy09 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,511 | Props total: 12382 12382
 masterjay101 said
If this deal does take place, it would undoubtedly boost the credibility of the NFL within certain markets, especially after what transpired during the national anthem protests and subsequent collusion case.
So pretty much to ďwin backĒ black fans and telling the players to shut the fu*k up and catch/run/throw the ball.
+1   

4 days ago '19        #166
KING48 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 EZ Green said
You're mad at jay for doing business with a company that kaep wants to work for? My man, the f*ght is over. Kaep settled and he wants back in.

Iím not mad. Youíre mad at me for calling your false idol a sell out.

Kaep decides when the f*ght is over ? This is why basic men stay complaining. They get sold out in the name of progress.
+1   

4 days ago '13        #167
EZ Green 46 heat pts46
space
space
 KING48 said
Iím not mad. Youíre mad at me for calling your false idol a sell out.

Kaep decides when the f*ght is over ? This is why basic men stay complaining. They get sold out in the name of progress.
You have me confused. I don't have a dog in this particular f*ght.

What's kaep f*ghting for? Explain it specifically to me.

4 days ago '19        #168
KING48 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 EZ Green said
You have me confused. I don't have a dog in this particular f*ght.

What's kaep f*ghting for? Explain it specifically to me.
You keep quoting me. You seek to have a dog.

Have your father explain the world to you boy

4 days ago '13        #169
EZ Green 46 heat pts46
space
space
 KING48 said
You keep quoting me. You seek to have a dog.

Have your father explain the world to you boy
Lol. Feeble minds always cop out. I'll keep that in mind when I see your name.

Btw YOU quoted me. n*gga

4 days ago '19        #170
Soulvoyage2 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$783 | Props total: 2277 2277
 No Religion said
This will ultimately mean jack sh*t. Will be a few feel good ad campaigns but it result in the status quo. Nothing but a PR move. These muthafu*kas know us better than we know ourselves because they program us to be the way we are. We accept anything as long as one of our revered celebrities is given some token title or position.
At the end of the day, there wasn’t sh*t anybody in the NFL was gonna do about police shooting us or the justice system bein rigged.

But a positive move is a positive move that could lead to help for people we won’t ever know about.

Nd progress being made in other sports as well..
New Ideas being brought to the table and used.. who knows..
I just hate that when a black man doin sh*t, it seem like it’s always met with doubt. This guy follows through with big moves damn near every time. Lets see what comes of it before we just throw all kinds of negativity and doubt on this.
+1   

4 days ago '07        #171
Dotel 34 heat pts34
space
space
$7,957 | Props total: 3292 3292
Jay Z is a trash human that makes millions by using disadvantaged folks
+1   

4 days ago '18        #172
space
space
 Soulvoyage2 said
At the end of the day, there wasnít sh*t anybody in the NFL was gonna do about police shooting us or the justice system bein rigged.

But a positive move is a positive move that could lead to help for people we wonít ever know about.

Nd progress being made in other sports as well..
New Ideas being brought to the table and used.. who knows..
I just hate that when a black man doin sh*t, it seem like itís always met with doubt. This guy follows through with big moves damn near every time. Lets see what comes of it before we just throw all kinds of negativity and doubt on this.
Don't be a new fool. NFL is not going sh*t and this won't amount to sh*t but a few nice ad campaigns. We know how this country work and we know how capitalism works. This is all about a dollar, not justice. He just told Travis Scott to pass up on a pay day not even 6 months ago and he turns around and grabs a bag. I'm interested to see what this will ultimately lead to but I have a feeling I already know.... jack sh*t.

Hope that I'm wrong.

4 days ago '19        #173
Soulvoyage2 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 No Religion said
Don't be a new fool. NFL is not going sh*t and this won't amount to sh*t but a few nice ad campaigns. We know how this country work and we know how capitalism works. This is all about a dollar, not justice. He just told Travis Scott to pass up on a pay day not even 6 months ago and he turns around and grabs a bag. I'm interested to see what this will ultimately lead to but I have a feeling I already know.... jack sh*t.

Hope that I'm wrong.

Aye you could be wrong

And itís definitely somethin... better than nothin.í

4 days ago '18        #174
space
space
 Soulvoyage2 said
Aye you could be wrong

And itís definitely somethin... better than nothin.í
It's something? What is it exactly other than a slick line Jay can put in his next single?

4 days ago '19        #175
Soulvoyage2 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 No Religion said
It's something? What is it exactly other than a slick line Jay can put in his next single?
Bein mad ainít doin nothin Iíll tell you that

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+33online now  30
Freddie Gibbs Says F*ck Kaepernick, and Hopes Jay-Z Owns A Team
61 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside YFN Lucci wants all the smoke from Young Thug
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  16
Video inside Madden 20 - This Play Got Him A Refund!
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+60online now  11
Video inside Producer Bryan Michael Cox "Jay-Z Told Jermaine Dupri Not To Work With ..
147 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy