People into MLM are the worst

most viewed right now
96 comments @wild'ish

section    |  0 bx goons and 4 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The Money Spot

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 month ago '04        #26
Tastemaker331 87 heat pts87
space
space
$43,314 | Props total: 25786 25786
 LILHAITIBABYYY said
I think it stems from GREED not desperation or lack. If these people were desperate they would find a job.
Itís def desperation
You canít be greedy when you donít have much
Most of them have jobs
They do this to Ēsupplement their incomeĒ because they donít make enough at work
Peep the antiMLM section on Reddit

1 month ago '18        #27
LILHAITIBABYYY 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$888 | Props total: 3628 3628
 Tastemaker331 said
Itís def desperation
You canít be greedy when you donít have much
Most of them have jobs
They do this to Ēsupplement their incomeĒ because they donít make enough at work
If these guys are desperate I donít think it stems from not having the resources available to survive. I think they are desperate for what I call the ďNew American DreamĒ which is sitting on your a*s all day collecting millions indulging in every vice you can think of and playing god with people in poverty. Having a house with a white picket fence ainít enough for people anymore they wanna live like kings but dont wanna be one. If you want to be rich it requires, time diligence and discipline. Even drug lords work extremely hard. But people are lazy and greedy like a pig.
+3   

1 month ago '16        #28
144000 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 13608 13608
 Tastemaker331 said
It’s def desperation
You can’t be greedy when you don’t have much
Most of them have jobs
They do this to ”supplement their income” because they don’t make enough at work
Man my first year at UA was when I was involved with this.

I was on full scholarship.

Dressing good, eating on fully paid meal plans.

I wasn't the only one in this sort of situation, doing MLM. I'm telling you, that's a false narrative.

We were trying to build networks to the point where we wouldn't have to get a degree, and go to work for a boss.

If someone is desperate, they generally go get a real job. Because that's a guaranteed wage, as opposed to being a speculative venture.

Most all of us were living relatively good. Nobody was looking at Quixtar like it was food stamps or something.

Last edited by 144000; 07-21-2019 at 08:00 PM..

1 month ago '04        #29
space
space
 LILHAITIBABYYY said
If these guys are desperate I donít think it stems from not having the resources available to survive. I think they are desperate for what I call the ďNew American DreamĒ which is sitting on your a*s all day collecting millions indulging in every vice you can think of and playing god with people in poverty. Having a house with a white picket fence ainít enough for people anymore they wanna live like kings but dont wanna be one. If you want to be rich it requires, time diligence and discipline. Even drug lords work extremely hard. But people are lazy and greedy like a pig.
 144000 said
Man my first year at UA was when I was involved with this.

I was on full scholarship.

Dressing good, eating on fully paid meal plans.

I wasn't the only one in this sort of situation, doing MLM. I'm telling you, that's a false narrative.

We were trying to build networks to the point where we wouldn't have to get a degree, and go to work for a boss.

If someone is desperate, they generally go get a real job. Because that's a guaranteed wage, as opposed to being a speculative venture.

Most all of us were living relatively good. Nobody was looking at Quixtar like it was food stamps or something.
You cats are on some special ed sh*t
+1   

1 month ago '04        #30
qutaboi225 70 heat pts70
space
space
$6,246 | Props total: 15399 15399
Primerica, Noni juice, acai, video home phones, coffee....etc. all that sh*t one big circle jerk scam. It's a new product each year. Same players and "successful" people every new company every few years. If you still fall for that sh*t in 2019 you deserve to be scammed. Wealthy people dont go around recruiting people with their "secrets". Could you imagine Jay-Z saying I went platinum so could you. Just buy our in home studio kit and sell it to 1000 people
+6   

1 month ago '16        #31
144000 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
 Tastemaker331 said
You cats are on some special ed sh*t
wtf?

lol... whatever.

I'm telling you the truth about my actual experience, and you saying "that can't be.... because, because."

Wasn't nobody starving doing that bullsh*t, that I knew of. All of us were students on meal plans, and most of us had part-time jobs already as well.

You're speaking about your own experiences, but that doesn't make them typical.

1 month ago '04        #32
space
space
 144000 said
wtf?

lol... whatever.

I'm telling you the truth about my actual experience, and you saying "that can't be.... because, because."

Wasn't nobody starving doing that bullsh*t, that I knew of. All of us were students on meal plans, and most of us had part-time jobs already as well.

You're speaking about your own experiences, but that doesn't make them typical.
n*gga what are you babbling about?
you were presented with MLMs in college just like I did
nobody is arguing about your experience
you n*ggas are sitting here trying to argue against a concrete psychological analysis. one that makes all the sense in the world
you're overthinking sh*t just to sound smart
its making for a really dumb convo

Last edited by Tastemaker331; 07-21-2019 at 08:37 PM..

1 month ago '16        #33
144000 79 heat pts79
space
space
space
 Tastemaker331 said
n*gga what are you babbling about?
you were presented with MLMs in college just like I did
nobody is arguing about your experience
Yeah, but you're saying that people participate out of desperation.

It wasn't a factor. We wanted to be our own bosses, but obviously had the opportunity to pursue degrees.

Nobody did Quixtar to pay for clothes books and meals.
+2   

1 month ago '10        #34
hbonnie23 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 1827 1827
yeah those things never end well. super ponzi

1 month ago '04        #35
space
space
 144000 said
Yeah, but you're saying that people participate out of desperation.

It wasn't a factor. We wanted to be our own bosses, but obviously had the opportunity to pursue degrees.

Nobody did Quixtar to pay for clothes books and meals.
*sigh* n*ggas

3 weeks ago '05        #36
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,828 | Props total: 7499 7499
Gotdamm that Quixstar amway scheme still going?!?! Long story short I had to cut a few of my BEST people off for good for peddling that bullsh*t to me.

You know, I understand how desperation will make you do stupid things if thereís a chance it will make you the money you need, but what pissed me off the worst was that it was well to do people, college graduates with good jobs who could easily quadruple any earnings they could possibly make in the pyramid scam peddling that sh*t so Iím like hold up really, why? Needless to say I did all my research on the sh*t realized it was crap and then cut off my friends. Iím still lowkey mad about that sh*t. Those same people try to reach out too Iím like nah n*gga, remember that bullsh*t you was doing?!? fu*k you son!
+3   

3 weeks ago '05        #37
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,828 | Props total: 7499 7499
 qutaboi225 said
Primerica, Noni juice, acai, video home phones, coffee....etc. all that sh*t one big circle jerk scam. It's a new product each year. Same players and "successful" people every new company every few years. If you still fall for that sh*t in 2019 you deserve to be scammed. Wealthy people dont go around recruiting people with their "secrets". Could you imagine Jay-Z saying I went platinum so could you. Just buy our in home studio kit and sell it to 1000 people
/thread

3 weeks ago '17        #38
arms 26 heat pts26
space
space
$1,651 | Props total: 7323 7323
 mr_underground said
they're the same as a lot of crypto people as well. all susceptible to get-rich-quick schemes. it stems from desperation and feelings of lack. its fear based.

i actually studied the con arts and techniques and i learned scammers/con artists don't scam people. the people scam themselves and the con artist just takes the money or items from them. these people have already decided they need a hail mary to get out of their situation and the scammer just presents what they've already convinced themselves of.
MLM and crypto are 2 completely different things. You and the 6 fools that propped you are retarded.

1 week ago '15        #39
sosokid 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$154 | Props total: 1092 1092
I remember being recruited for primerica and I wasn't feeling it or passionate about it. They give off this sensationalism about the potential money you can make but it's difficult to get people under you because they have to have the same vision. The people on fb or instagram that's just showing off the cars, rented houses and vacations, I turn the other way.

That's why I trade the market. I don't have to recruit no one. I don't have to talk no one. I trade for an hour or less and go about my day.
+1   

1 week ago '05        #40
JesusShuttles 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,788 | Props total: 2887 2887
To each his or her own.

MLM helped me grow my mind, my network of business partners, bi*ches and friends.

Yes, there are a lot of false promises and a lot of bullsh*t with most companies but there are some very solid ones out there.

1 week ago '19        #41
pausetrick 
space
space
space
$54 | Props total: 44 44
Life is an MLM. If you aren't sold on the dream, you won't sell them to the next man.
+3   

1 week ago '19        #42
pausetrick 
space
space
space
$54 | Props total: 44 44
 arms said
MLM and crypto are 2 completely different things. You and the 6 fools that propped you are retarded.
I think homie included crypto as the currencies themselves are largely trash; the opportunity is the technology being built on the blockchain itself. the dream sold is that it's "the last frontier untouched by government" but the reality is very few are actually making money.
+2   

1 week ago '17        #43
arms 26 heat pts26
space
space
$1,651 | Props total: 7323 7323
 pausetrick said
I think homie included crypto as the currencies themselves are largely trash; the opportunity is the technology being built on the blockchain itself. the dream sold is that it's "the last frontier untouched by government" but the reality is very few are actually making money.
But not making any money isn't the same as being an MLM.

The technology itself is important, yes, but I mostly disagree with the general consensus that most of these tokens are sh*t.

The blockchain itself could theoretically be used to do damn near everything. Not necessarily better, but in a decentralized way. A lot of the sh*t we see in these markets now are WAY too early. There will be a day where we live in a token economy where many digital a*sets exist and can be exchanged easily.

As far as making money goes, very few are making money for the same reason very few make money in the stock market. The problem is that people buy high and when prices are low they refuse to touch it all the while panic selling every dip and fomoing every rally.

The people who make the money going forward are the people who can hold as much of this a*set as possible into the next 5-10 years and beyond. Scarcity and demand will drive the price and universal convertibility to whatever fiat (forced) digital a*sets we use in the future will make Bitcoin a lucrative buy in the here and now.

During the next altcoin season, those who stacked all during the bear market will be rewarded. People are sh*tting their pants because alts aren't running like before and don't realize it's because Bitcoin hasn't even started to run. $14k is a nothingburger compared to where the price will go. When it does hit $30k-40k, we'll see greed re-enter the altcoin market in a major way pushing us past a $1trillion market cap.

If people keep getting spooked out of the market or trading coins all that money will flow right back to the rich guys. I'm a firm believer in not diversifying. Find 3 or 4 superb projects and dump everything into them. When the next bull comes and you're sitting on a couple million of each and they go to $1 or $2 bucks, it's game over.
+2   

7 days ago '19        #44
rnfufbx 
space
space
space
$190 | Props total: 502 502
 144000 said
I don't know about MLM people all being desperate. My groups were literally all college students from campuses around my state, except for the few older dudes who were selling us on the sh*t. And the meetings were usually full.

They were selling us on the idea of owning our own business, rather than getting a degree and working for someone else. But we were all already enrolled in college.

It took a few months for me to come to my senses on how expensive it was getting, but I was young (like the rest of us).
the gullible

6 days ago '13        #45
Afr0Centric 
space
space
space
$228 | Props total: 329 329
 LILHAITIBABYYY said
So I was out shopping and sum dude comes up to me and say I would be great for a position for a company heís starting. So he tell me to meet him on Monday for coffee so we can discuss the opportunity. So I pull up and the n*gga gives me sum pitch about the company telling me that thereís a vetting process or whatever and told me he would talk to his mentor about me and sh*t. Then he told me to come to a meeting. So pong story short I go to the meeting and itís some amway pyramid scheme. So then fool ask me what I think and Iím on sum sh*t where I say it doesnít make sense. Then cuz tells me maybe youíre not cut out for this and Iím gonna work for someone else for the rest of my life.
Happened to me twice. The first time was at an Asian supermarket and the second time was at Walmart, both of the guys that approached me were
black foreigners. So I thought it was brothers trying to put me onto some game.

First one mentioned a book I should buy off Amazon and I should read it before meeting his "mentor". I bought the book and started reading it, in the mean time we were meeting up after work and discussing the book and what I wanted in life. I started getting suspicious of this mysterious mentor after he wanted me to have dinner with him and his mentor one evening, so I just blocked his number. Second time this African guy came up to me at Walmart talking about mentor ship, so I went home and looked it up to see if it's some kind of new scam and a lot of posts on Reddit popped up of people running into the same thing around the country and the comments were all pointing to it being MLM.
+1   

6 days ago '18        #46
LILHAITIBABYYY 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$888 | Props total: 3628 3628
 Afr0Centric said
Happened to me twice. The first time was at an Asian supermarket and the second time was at Walmart, both of the guys that approached me were
black foreigners. So I thought it was brothers trying to put me onto some game.

First one mentioned a book I should buy off Amazon and I should read it before meeting his "mentor". I bought the book and started reading it, in the mean time we were meeting up after work and discussing the book and what I wanted in life. I started getting suspicious of this mysterious mentor after he wanted me to have dinner with him and his mentor one evening, so I just blocked his number. Second time this African guy came up to me at Walmart talking about mentor ship, so I went home and looked it up to see if it's some kind of new scam and a lot of posts on Reddit popped up of people running into the same thing around the country and the comments were all pointing to it being MLM.
In my case I didnít buy the book but the n*gga gave me a copy of his but other than that it was the same sh*t. The dude made it seem so exclusive like he was putting me on to something crazy so I entertained it. Once I started to read the book which was The Business of the 21st century I started to get a sense that it was a scam then I googled the book and I found the reddit pages that you probably found. Itís crazy how they sell these things nowadays using sh*t like ďmentorshipĒ.
+1   

6 days ago '10        #47
bunun 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,269 | Props total: 3355 3355
some n*gga i barely knew tried to game me into that whole mlm bullsh*t, i been on the net since 96 so i already knew the routine, and told him im not interested in mlm schemes, and he got pissed off immediately
+2   

5 days ago '13        #48
vandalizm 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,534 | Props total: 5782 5782
 Meechy09 said
You did the sh*t in the 90’s which means you’re pretty old but yet you’re on a website all day posting videos about women being men.

You’re definitely a weird lame and fat as fu*k.
You and I have had words before and sometimes I feel Iike you a bit extra but I’ll be damned if you ain’t hilarious with the pressure on these weirdos

Leave tranny man alone!

Last edited by vandalizm; 08-15-2019 at 10:01 PM..

5 days ago '15        #49
Quillajones 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,355 | Props total: 2608 2608
Wake up nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

5 days ago '18        #50
Meechy09 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,518 | Props total: 12402 12402
 vandalizm said
You and I have had words before and sometimes I feel Iike you a bit extra but Iíll be damned if you ainít hilarious with the pressure on these weirdos

Leave tranny man alone!

Itís only a handful of weirdos that constantly be asking for it. I kind of remember us going at it but honestly, itís nothing personal. Iíd still prop and agree with people that Iíve had exchanges with.

The real weirdos (some) are blocked and be sending me weird messages and sh*t. Itís plenty more people that should be blocked but because they have no lives they can make aliases faster than I can keep up.

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+22online now  40
Image(s) inside Young Jeezy Reveals TM104 Tracklisting
96 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  21
Satanist In The Suburbs (Vice Series)