Aug 12 - FBI arrest Las Vegas man for planning attack on LGBTQ bars and synagogues

most viewed right now
95 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX Daily Bugle

1 week ago '17        #1
319 page views
9 comments

LostTenets 291 heat pts291
space
space
$13,006 | Props total: 34459 34459
Aug 12 - FBI arrest Las Vegas man for planning attack on LGBTQ bars and synagogues

A Las Vegas man was arrested after he discussed attacking a local establishments and bomb-making materials were allegedly found in his home.

On Friday, the Justice Department charged 23-year-old Conor Climo with one count of possession of an unregistered firearm, referring to the bomb materials. According to prosecutors, he discussed attacking an synagogue in the area and surveilling a gay bar.

He also allegedly discussed making Molotov c*cktails and improvised explosive devices and used derogatory, racial, anti-Semitic, and homophobic slurs.

Inside the Magazine: August 6

Watch Full Screen to Skip Ads
Prosecutors also indicated that Climo was in communication with members of a white supremacist organization that the Justice Department says promotes attacks on the federal government, minorities, and the gay community.

He found himself in police custody after an FBI-led Joint Terrorism Task Force investigation on Thursday and appeared before a judge the next day.

Threats of violence motivated by hate and intended to intimidate or coerce our faith-based and LGBTQ communities have no place in this Country, U.S. Attorney Nicholas Trutanich said in a statement. Law enforcement in Nevada remains determined to use the full weight of our investigative resources to prevent bias-motivated violence before it happens.

In addition to finding the bomb-making materials, authorities also seized a notebook of Climo's that included hand-drawn plans for an attack on the Las Vegas area along with drawings of timed explosives.

As a result, Climo faces a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

View this post on Instagram

FBI Arrest Las Vegas Man For Allegedly Planning An Attack On LBGTQ Bars And Synagogues : Blogged By @Honeygrip ********* ********* The U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Nevada announced in a statement on Friday that a Las #Vegas security guard who allegedly plotted to attack a synagogue and the #LGBTQ community is now facing criminal charges for owning the parts of a bomb. ********* ********* Conor Climo, 23, was arrested Thursday morning on charges of possessing an unregistered firearm and for allegedly owning components of an explosive device at his home in Las Vegas, the statement said. ********* ********* He was arrested after an extensive investigation by the Joint Terrorism Task Force, which is led by the FBI. ********* ********* According to Time, officials monitored encrypted online messages with members of the neo-Nazi group the National Sociality Movement, where Climo allegedly talked about attacking a Las Vegas synagogue and building explosive devices such as Molotov c*cktails. ********* ********* In the messages, he used racist, homophobic and anti-Semitic slurs and described “conducting surveillance” at a bar he believed to be a meeting place for the LGBTQ community, the complaint said. ********* ********* The investigation also points to a 2016 news report by KTNV-TV in Las Vegas where Climo was shown patrolling his neighborhood wearing battle gear and carrying an a*sault rifle and survival knife. He shows and describes to a reporter the four, 30-bullet ammunition magazines he is carrying....to read the rest long on to BallerAlert.com (clickable link on profile)

A post shared by Baller Alert (@balleralert) on

+4   

best
worst
9 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '18        #2
Juliette DaBlok 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,274 | Props total: 16845 16845
@ done got snatched by the feds
+5   

1 week ago '10        #3
Frasier 248 heat pts248
space
space
$19,663 | Props total: 11551 11551
 Juliette DaBlok said
Bruh cmon. I support LGBQ. I dont support the T but I would also never ever hurt anybody for their views. I would try to talk it out first and not in the condescending/ semi trolling manner I do on here sometimes

1 week ago '12        #4
OldBusiness 183 heat pts183
space
space
$31,806 | Props total: 61529 61529
 Juliette DaBlok said
Nah he isnt brave enough to act. He wont jump off the porch cause he cant control his wife.
+2   

1 week ago '15        #5
JayJedi 6 heat pts
space
space
$821 | Props total: 3077 3077
This sh*t is starting to get out of hand

1 week ago '05        #6
P-Hill|M 28 heat pts28
space
space
$40,247 | Props total: 19834 19834
 OldBusiness said
Nah he isnt brave enough to act. He wont jump off the porch cause he cant control his wife.
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '18        #7
Juliette DaBlok 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,274 | Props total: 16845 16845
 P-Hill said

1 week ago '17        #8
Naga Sadow 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,335 | Props total: 61643 61643
 OldBusiness said

1 week ago '14        #9
strungout 410 heat pts410
space
space
$37,188 | Props total: 91999 91999
 Frasier said
Bruh cmon. I support LGBQ. I dont support the T but I would also never ever hurt anybody for their views. I would try to talk it out first and not in the condescending/ semi trolling manner I do on here sometimes
transs*xuals and transvestites are two different things

7 days ago '14        #10
titans7 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,628 | Props total: 27436 27436
By targeting those two groups he was just begging to get arrested, he is lucky they took him in alive after saying anything negative about those groups in this country.

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+20online now  35
TraxNYC and Ben Baller beefin (Jewerlly n****s)
114 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  34
Satanist In The Suburbs (Vice Series)
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+20online now  18
Is Jayz a sell out yes or no?
163 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+158online now  12
NFL Shannon Sharpe is the only person I agree with about this cap, jay z, NFL ..
116 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy