Come August 27th, I'm getting me some Cᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ​.

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX GameSpot

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '10        #26
posterboy27 
space
space
$526 | Props total: 386 386
I migh t have to play dis but I never finished quantum break

1 week ago '04        #27
gh3tto 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,420 | Props total: 3239 3239
 Doc Logical said

Did anybody play this ?

Not to be funny, but I know it came out, I know it was a thing but did anybody really truly play it to say ANYTHING about it ?
i hope control is remedy's comeback
they better not make it half movie half game b.c quantum was hot garbage
+2   

1 week ago '04        #28
Ra-da-god 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,416 | Props total: 4399 4399
 gh3tto said
i hope control is remedy's comeback
they better not make it half movie half game b.c quantum was hot garbage
why do people say it like the show took away from the game lol it didn't like not in the least, it was a full game will full a*s action set pieces and thought out gameplay the show parts werent even long, sh*ts were like 10 mins AND the quality was there, the sh*t you did in the game directly impacted the show not that different than Detroit becoming human or until dawn type of feel it was a pretty dope idea people just hated on it because of that "tv tv tv" drama from the xbox one debut

game was cool tho
+1   

1 week ago '05        #29
Muggz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$7,691 | Props total: 9906 9906
pass an coppin the Until Dawn devs new game...has online co-op too

1 week ago '09        #30
Tiko377 2008 heat pts2008
space
space
$17,799 | Props total: 13459 13459
I liked Quantum Break alot
+1   

1 week ago '07        #31
KeepinItTrill 45 heat pts45
space
space
$56,959 | Props total: 29374 29374
 Tiko377 said
I liked Quantum Break alot
me too

controls and movement were a lil clunky but the gunplay was fun with the combo of the powers

I'll get Control when it's like 30

1 week ago '05        #32
Krazie 138 heat pts138
space
space
$48,101 | Props total: 27011 27011
 Ra-da-god said
why do people say it like the show took away from the game lol it didn't like not in the least, it was a full game will full a*s action set pieces and thought out gameplay the show parts werent even long, sh*ts were like 10 mins AND the quality was there, the sh*t you did in the game directly impacted the show not that different than Detroit becoming human or until dawn type of feel it was a pretty dope idea people just hated on it because of that "tv tv tv" drama from the xbox one debut

game was cool tho
Not to mention you could just as easily skip those parts if you wanted to. Just like people that don't like watching in-game cutscenes.

If you want the extra story, cool. If not, you still get enough plot through the game itself.

The same people that bi*ch "Gears, Halo, Forza, do something different!" complain when Microsoft publishes something... Well, different.

Some people are just impossible to please.

1 week ago '04        #33
Ra-da-god 36 heat pts36
space
space
 Krazie said
Not to mention you could just as easily skip those parts if you wanted to. Just like people that don't like watching in-game cutscenes.

If you want the extra story, cool. If not, you still get enough plot through the game itself.

The same people that bi*ch "Gears, Halo, Forza, do something different!" complain when Microsoft publishes something... Well, different.

Some people are just impossible to please.
exactly!

M$ came with Ryse, again not saying this was a great game but it had potential to be a great franchise but what did you hear?

"what is this fake god of war sh*t?" "QTE?!? dont nobody want this cheap sparticus looking sh*t where's Gears 4 at?"

they came with Sunset Overdrive......

"Who is this game for? dont nobody want this cartoony sh*t where's Halo 5 at?"

they came with Rise Of The tomb Raider......

"maaaannnn GTFOH with this wannabe uncharted sh*t give me Halo and Gears "

Quantum Break.......

"WTF is this discount Infamous looking sh*t with that iceman n*gga? oh its a tv show too?!? this game is gonna be trash just give me Gears 4"

then when microsoft came with Halo and gears finally, well you know the rest....

albeit M$ has to take some of the blame with how they've nurtured their base and IP from the 360 to the X1 the fans are just as toxic not to mention this console war sh*t thats just got outta hand at this point

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 08-11-2019 at 12:51 AM..

1 week ago '11        #34
SigxScar 84 heat pts84
space
space
$8,952 | Props total: 4267 4267
 Doc Logical said

Did anybody play this ?

Not to be funny, but I know it came out, I know it was a thing but did anybody really truly play it to say ANYTHING about it ?
You over here trying to sh*t on joke on quantum break but control is literally made by the people (remedy entertainment) who did quantum break

Control is gonna be fu*king a*s too. How you gonna hype up a game that your sh*tting on at the same time lol

1 week ago '17        #35
SPdaGOAT 42 heat pts42
space
space
$18,267 | Props total: 39046 39046
This is the first of me hearing Quantum Break was garbage.

I’ll check for this game.

1 week ago '17        #36
SPdaGOAT 42 heat pts42
space
space
 Ra-da-god said
exactly!

M$ came with Ryse, again not saying this was a great game but it had potential to be a great franchise but what did you hear?

"what is this fake god of war sh*t?" "QTE?!? dont nobody want this cheap sparticus looking sh*t where's Gears 4 at?"

they came with Sunset Overdrive......

"Who is this game for? dont nobody want this cartoony sh*t where's Halo 5 at?"

they came with Rise Of The tomb Raider......

"maaaannnn GTFOH with this wannabe uncharted sh*t give me Halo and Gears "

Quantum Break.......

"WTF is this discount Infamous looking sh*t with that iceman n*gga? oh its a tv show too?!? this game is gonna be trash just give me Gears 4"

then when microsoft came with Halo and gears finally, well you know the rest....

albeit M$ has to take some of the blame with how they've nurtured their base and IP from the 360 to the X1 the fans are just as toxic not to mention this console war sh*t thats just got outta hand at this point
I don’t remember Sunset being hated on, but you got a good point. Ryse was decent for a launch title, they should’ve built on that

1 week ago '04        #37
Ra-da-god 36 heat pts36
space
space
 SPdaGOAT said
I don’t remember Sunset being hated on, but you got a good point. Ryse was decent for a launch title, they should’ve built on that
that was more the industry but it was n*ggas on here too....Ive been on this site a LONG a*s time lol

I remember when they finally showed what it played like at e3 2014 IGN had the sitdown after the presser and this was Ryan Mcafry's exact words damn near......

"Sunset over drive.....eh it looks cool I guess I just dont understand who wants this game and why it got a gameplay showing and we still haven't seen something like Gears, kind of an odd choice"

I was like

he even walked alot of that back years after the game came out but the damage was done by that point
+1   

1 week ago '17        #38
SPdaGOAT 42 heat pts42
space
space
 Ra-da-god said
that was more the industry but it was n*ggas on here too....Ive been on this site a LONG a*s time lol

I remember when they finally showed what it played like at e3 2014 IGN had the sitdown after the presser and this was Ryan Mcafry's exact words damn near......

"Sunset over drive.....eh it looks cool I guess I just dont understand who wants this game and why it got a gameplay showing and we still haven't seen something like Gears, kind of an odd choice"

I was like

he even walked alot of that back years after the game came out but the damage was done by that point
Trippin man, Sunset Overdrive was an ill a*s game

New replies show every 10 seconds

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+41online now  15
Freddie Gibbs Says F*ck Kaepernick, and Hopes Jay-Z Owns A Team
84 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+28online now  14
Video inside Madden 20 - This Play Got Him A Refund!
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside YFN Lucci wants all the smoke from Young Thug
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Article inside Nba 2k20 new myplayer builder