You couldn’t tell these men were rich just by looking at them

most viewed right now
94 comments @wild'ish

section    |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section The Money Spot

4 weeks ago '13        #26
kingrayden 
space
space
space
$490 | Props total: 630 630
And Jeff Bezos is work more than all 3. And sits on the CIA board

4 weeks ago '15        #27
Villain 51 heat pts51
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 17551 17551
All comes down to the individual and their personality.

Dress good feel good...you ain't gotta be flashy though.
+2   

4 weeks ago '17        #28
arms 26 heat pts26
space
space
$1,651 | Props total: 7323 7323
 Goop Hair It Is said
That's why they got generational wealth but you n*ggas worrying about getting fly
"n*ggas know the price of everything but don't know the value of nothing"
Not surprised this got slapped.

"Oh you can buy what you like" is a justification for continuing to enrich these white folks buying bullsh*t n*ggas don't fu*king need in the interest of looking and being fly now while not putting that same focus on seeds coming behind you. That's why when these rappers come up the first thing they do is upgrade their wardrobe and their car game. You only live once right? Nothing wrong with the wealth gap skipping a generation only to come back one generation later, amirite??? Foh. These dudes are wealthy as fu*k because they went out there and got the bread and weren't focused on looking rich. Disposable income doesn't get invested in the black community, it makes it's way right back to the same crackers keeping us "down". Ain't downplaying the perpetual boot on our necks but fu*k, take some responsibility for the future. There's a reason n*ggas don't have millions and there's a reason that sh*t will continue. White people only have so much to do with that sh*t.
+2   

4 weeks ago '07        #29
Pistol Peter 36 heat pts36
space
space
$28,009 | Props total: 4663 4663
 Stuart Scott said
"Jewellery"

that's how you know a fake woke n*gga that just learned what equity or something means made it
+2   

4 weeks ago '17        #30
Lite 36 heat pts36
space
space
$6,941 | Props total: 17649 17649
Theres the shepherds and then theres the sheep

Which one would you rather be?

4 weeks ago '09        #31
iAM2 2 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 1835 1835
 arms said

"Oh you can buy what you like" is a justification for continuing to enrich these white folks buying bullsh*t n*ggas don't fu*king need in the interest of looking and being fly now while not putting that same focus on seeds coming behind you. That's why when these rappers come up the first thing they do is upgrade their wardrobe and their car game. You only live once right? Nothing wrong with the wealth gap skipping a generation only to come back one generation later, amirite??? Foh. These dudes are wealthy as fu*k because they went out there and got the bread and weren't focused on looking rich. Disposable income doesn't get invested in the black community, it makes it's way right back to the same crackers keeping us "down". Ain't downplaying the perpetual boot on our necks but fu*k, take some responsibility for the future. There's a reason n*ggas don't have millions and there's a reason that sh*t will continue. White people only have so much to do with that sh*t.
i think you got looking "fly" and looking "wealthy" fu*ked up. nobody said just because your covered in designer makes you fly its actually tacky af but again it just validates my point that the sauce is priceless

also if you take a look at reddit personalfinance my "extra woke brother" theres countless white people on there raking in well over $150k/yr + they come from families that been wealthy and still have a tremendous amount of debt and asking their mom and dad for money to get by

so i say all that to say , being broke is a mental disease and it cannot be cured by simply going out and getting that bread. and maybe not watching other people could help with that too , being concerned about what another person has or doesnt have when you should be worried about you and yours
+3   

4 weeks ago '12        #32
kiddalex 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,002 | Props total: 13329 13329
Dudes like Zuckerberg also got a billi in the bank but fu*k a chick who a 3 , so yeah I ain't trynna emulate everything these cats do.

You can be filthy rich and still a lame is the lesson. Just cause these dudes dress like Wal-mart/JC Penny dads don't mean it was the key to their success and if you do like to dress nice you a broke clown.

fu*k is the point of having a billion dollars to my name and I'm fu*king a chick who look like his wife do ? I'd rather make six figures and fu*k bad bi*ches and wear fly sh*t.
+5   

4 weeks ago '11        #33
QB Eagles 300 heat pts300
space
space
$16,825 | Props total: 12775 12775
I don't understand why some care or have issue with how another man dresses.
+2   

4 weeks ago '06        #34
LeMar G 250 heat pts250
space
space
$19,025 | Props total: 56625 56625
The smart-dummies are out
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #35
projectd06 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,173 | Props total: 13907 13907
People with low self esteem buy flashy sh*t dont quote me with your feelings.
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #36
Oswaldgatesjr 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$7,331 | Props total: 16671 16671
 arms said

Right n*ggas on bx use that as an excuse all the time..just admit we as blacks do dumb sh*t wit our money.
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #37
dizzle trizzle 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,327 | Props total: 9079 9079
has nothing to do with money, its who they are growing up, they never was flashy broke or rich, this is a dumb statement because i guarantee you if a guy was into to the fashion flashy sh*t started making billions he will still dress the same and of course understand the time and place to do so
+2   

4 weeks ago '19        #38
KING48 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,317 | Props total: 2540 2540
 NLSP42 said
See this argument is dumb using those 3 as an example

Those guys are 20 billion+ each.....they can dress however the fu*k they want to dress and no one cares

Now if those guys had careers making 100K a year they may dress different

There are rich people who have expensive clothes and rich people who don't have expensive clothes

There are rich people who have Buggatis and planes and rich people that don't

If you are that rich you can do whatever the fu*k you want

Now if you are building wealth and going up the ladder....it does matter....at the top not really

Got news for you chief. No one cares how you dress either.

4 weeks ago '17        #39
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,502 | Props total: 28543 28543
 projectd06 said
People with low self esteem buy flashy sh*t dont quote me with your feelings.
Can I quote you with logic and tell you that's bullsh*t
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #40
projectd06 3 heat pts
space
space
 92baby said
Can I quote you with logic and tell you that's bullsh*t
Absolutely, you may be right for some people but buying nice sh*t generally boosts your self esteem, or no? Getting a hair cut same sh*t, being clean makes you feel good. sh*t id almost rather approach a bi*ch rocking sweats just so she knows whats up right away, and i basically rock a white tee all the time so i just dont give a fu*k. Could be because im cheap, who knows.

4 weeks ago '17        #41
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
 projectd06 said
Absolutely, you may be right for some people but buying nice sh*t generally boosts your self esteem, or no? Getting a hair cut same sh*t, being clean makes you feel good. sh*t id almost rather approach a bi*ch rocking sweats just so she knows whats up right away, and i basically rock a white tee all the time so i just dont give a fu*k. Could be because im cheap, who knows.
That's different then what you said initially

I think you just want people to reply to your a*s

Best believe I dont want that new c8 stingray because of my self esteem

I just wanna race people on the streets of corners bend corners real fast and

Potential outrun the police

4 weeks ago '17        #42
THExTAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$390 | Props total: 1800 1800
... ��as a hiphop forum I expect more talk about black billionaires instead of the same white dudes everytime...

So since it's so important, were supposed to fit their standards and do what they do?... Even though their not black or brown?
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #43
projectd06 3 heat pts
space
space
 92baby said
That's different then what you said initially

I think you just want people to reply to your a*s

Best believe I dont want that new c8 stingray because of my self esteem

I just wanna race people on the streets of corners bend corners real fast and

Potential outrun the police

I mean my statement is still true tho. You buying a stingray is different because that has a functional purpose even a lambo has a purpose they are actually fast, buying a Bentley not so much. Designer cloths With obvious logos are for showing off, it has no functional purpose. Big a*s rims have no functioal purpose. If its expensive for no reason than Its all for attention. Flashy sh*t brings attention to you which screams insecurity to me

Dude i went off the other weak at work about people who build homes with shutters that serve no purpose.

Maybe im just cheap and am trying to justify it, thats possible too.

4 weeks ago '17        #44
92baby 2 heat pts
space
space
 projectd06 said
I mean my statement is still true tho. You buying a stingray is different because that has a functional purpose even a lambo has a purpose they are actually fast, buying a Bentley not so much. Designer cloths With obvious logos are for showing off, it has no functional purpose. Big a*s rims have no functioal purpose. If its expensive for no reason than Its all for attention. Flashy sh*t brings attention to you which screams insecurity to me

Dude i went off the other weak at work about people who build homes with shutters that serve no purpose.

Maybe im just cheap and am trying to justify it, thats possible too.
Nah when you explain it like that you make sense alot of sense

I don't totally agree with your perspective but I partially agree and respect it

I see what you saying

And I will say with most of the world and its views and how people feel about themselves

I'll say you're right for the most part

Some people just like fashion
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #45
titans7 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,629 | Props total: 27442 27442
 postemupndunkit said
These type of memes are corny as fu*k

Anyone who abides by this needs To get a mental aptitude test

They dress like sh*t cause they have zero fashion sense

These are dudes that spent countless hours in the dark coding and not going outside , why would they prioritize dressing well?

Theres many more billion and millionaires that are in other fields that dress well because appearance does play into being successful

Maybe the brands aren’t prominently displayed but they do spend money on clothes and cars etc
 qutaboi225 said
Has nothing to do with priorities and everything to do with culture. Do we really expect introvert tech guys, 2 of which were born during the end of world war 2, to have any sense of style or fashion. Why is it that we compare old culturally bland white guys or tech guys to flashy rappers to take shots at black people. Post Ralph Lauren or Christian louboutin. Also, these guys spend hundreds of millions on yachts or other hobbies but we fail to mention that to try and validate some dog whistle racist point.
Cosign I just saw Bill Gates main mansion property has its own fu*king climate but you got racists on here claiming he is a billionaire because he wearing dime store clothes and hand me downs which he actually isn't wearing. Recognize OP username from threads in the news section where is defending racist cops who murder black people and of course defending racist maga trump and his supporters so yes this is a shot at black people like always.

Its easy for certain people in this country to stay rich because whenever they blow the money or go bankrupt the government is right there with grants, loans and bailouts using taxpayers money. They put us on the bottom and keep us there and even the democrats oppose reparations for slavery but voted for reparations for all the other groups who were wronged in this country, gtfoh.

Zuckerberg bought up all his neighbors houses and did it again on his island, Bezos has people at Amazon denying that big a*s yacht is his so if you follow these no dressing guys home you will see billions of dollars in electronics, homes and land and yachts so gtfoh with that they are billionaires because they never spend money.

Blacks have no wealth so how the hell can we spend what we don't have. Your life is hell on earth and then the racist evil people who run the world come down hard on you as dumb when you buy a movie ticket, or song or anything to put a temporary smile on your face. Everything black people do is wrong, if we invest the money and the guy steals it then we were wrong for not knowing he would steal it, if we invest it ourselves we were dumb for not getting a professional, if you save it up and don't spend it then you were selfish and let your family struggle and suffer. You cant make a right move in this country if you are black especially if you are ADOS its always your fault for anything bad that happens in the world.
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #46
th4lb 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,760 | Props total: 7347 7347
If I thought dressing like this would lead to me being a millionaire, I’d throw away all my fashion nova for men sweatsuits right now
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #47
pocketchange 185 heat pts185
space
space
$15,487 | Props total: 18002 18002
Don't need none of that when you actually invented or started something of importance.

But if you a famous rapper, after a while you don't need none of that sh*t but they fall in love with it.

1 week ago '14        #48
titans7 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,629 | Props total: 27442 27442
Bezos' low-cut top was part of a very pricey designer ensemble that also featured a pair of $209 Octopus-print swim shorts from designer brand Vilebrequin, $531 black velcro sandals from Prada, and some $365 sunglasses from A-list-loved brand Garrett Leight.

And they were on a $200 million dollar yacht with their friends so must remember this outfit price next time racists are making threads and memes about how Zuckerberg Gates and Bezos are billionaires because they don't spend money or enjoy their lives they just save up money and work hard as a way to take shots at black peoples spending.
The average person hasn't even heard of two of those three designer brands he is wearing also that security around him is expensive so gtfoh with these white supremacists acting like this dude wears Walmart clothes and counts pennies when in fact he was rich when he met his second wife before starting Amazon and his mother gave him $300,000 as a loan so we all wish we could get a loan like that to start a business and get out of debt and buy a car and a house. Racists just want to lie to attack black people as not needing reparations that we are owed and claiming we have foolishly blown through wealth we never even had.
Also they were on a $200 million dollar yacht that weekend but he has purchased a $400 million dollar yacht so it must be nice to be hardworking never vacation and never spend money but can bounce around on over half a billion in fu*king yachts around the world.

Dude risked it all for a 49 year old mother of three who has been married twice and let Derek Fisher smash rawdognopullout and her knees look like they are trying to whisper a secret to us but yeah this man is a genius and great decision maker,gtfoh.
+1   

1 week ago '17        #49
Eastside 5%er 89 heat pts89
space
space
$4,229 | Props total: 20609 20609
 NLSP42 said
See this argument is dumb using those 3 as an example

Those guys are 20 billion+ each.....they can dress however the fu*k they want to dress and no one cares

Now if those guys had careers making 100K a year they may dress different

There are rich people who have expensive clothes and rich people who don't have expensive clothes

There are rich people who have Buggatis and planes and rich people that don't

If you are that rich you can do whatever the fu*k you want

Now if you are building wealth and going up the ladder....it does matter....at the top not really
I hear you, but rich people normally can’t just “do what they want”.

They live on a schedule that they have to stay on to maintain or grow their empires.

Point being, they dont work 9 to 5, they work 24/7/365 wit no days off.

Is that really freedom?

6 days ago '07        #50
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,673 | Props total: 1 1
 Eastside 5%er said
I hear you, but rich people normally can’t just “do what they want”.

They live on a schedule that they have to stay on to maintain or grow their empires.

Point being, they dont work 9 to 5, they work 24/7/365 wit no days off.

Is that really freedom?
stupid a*s opinion, they've created thousands upon thousands of jobs and have allowed thousands of families to have income.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+22online now  34
Image(s) inside Young Jeezy Reveals TM104 Tracklisting
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
Satanist In The Suburbs (Vice Series)
109 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+21online now  8
Is Jayz a sell out yes or no?
182 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+65online now  6
NBA devin booker dislikes being doubled in open gym...noah tells him to deal w..
154 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy