No Man's Sky Beyond - Launch Trailer

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BX GameSpot

1 week ago '05        #1
441 page views
5 comments

Chuck_Remixed 418 heat pts418
space
space
$19,100 | Props total: 8506 8506
No Man's Sky Beyond - Launch Trailer

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 08-09-2019 at 09:28 AM..
+4   

best
worst
5 comments

1 week ago '10        #2
SpEkTeR187 
space
space
$3,205 | Props total: 3810 3810
I'm actually excited for this.

1 week ago '05        #3
Chuck_Remixed 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
OP updated with video of Murray explaining what's in the Beyond update.
+1   

1 week ago '14        #4
abatio23 
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1269 1269
Never played any off these no mans sky games what can yall compare them too and have you enjoyed them?

1 week ago '05        #5
Chuck_Remixed 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
 abatio23 said
Never played any off these no mans sky games what can yall compare them too and have you enjoyed them?
Don't really play these types of games normally so I can't make a good comparison. It's more of an exploration/survival game. Travel the universe of course, build homes/bases, buy ships, craft material etc, etc. Technically theirs only one No Man's Sky. These different names(Atlas Rises, Next, Visions, and soon Beyond) are themes for the updates. All free. I personally enjoyed the game(but it's difficult to recommend these types of games), started playing the game at Visions when everything was ironed out and they just adding a tone of extra stuff at that point. The game was quite overwhelming when I started playing lol, hell remained that way in a way through out the time I was playing it. I say that in a positive way.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 08-10-2019 at 07:26 AM..
+1   

1 week ago '14        #6
abatio23 
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Chuck_Remixed said
Don't really play these types of games normally so I can't make a good comparison. It's more of an exploration/survival game. Travel the universe of course, build homes/bases, buy ships, craft material etc, etc. Technically theirs only one No Man's Sky. These different names(Atlas Rises, Next, Visions, and soon Beyond) are themes for the updates. All free. I personally enjoyed the game(but it's difficult to recommend these types of games), started playing the game at Visions when everything was ironed out and they just
adding a tone of extra stuff at that point. The game was quite overwhelming when I started playing lol, hell remained that way in a way through out the time I was playing it. I say that in a positive way.
Thanks boss.

Join bx

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  17
Article inside Nba 2k20 new myplayer builder
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+28online now  15
Video inside Madden 20 - This Play Got Him A Refund!
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+42online now  10
Freddie Gibbs Says F*ck Kaepernick, and Hopes Jay-Z Owns A Team
84 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside YFN Lucci wants all the smoke from Young Thug